Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

DEAR ASSHOLES WHO WHINE A LOT

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2010, 06:45 AM Local time: Apr 9, 2010, 12:45 PM 1 #76 of 82
Crash, I feel sad when you call me names or say bad things to me.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2010, 04:24 PM Local time: Apr 9, 2010, 03:24 PM 1 #77 of 82
It's not the name change issue.

Look, there's just a lot of shit you don't know about. Shit that has nothing to do with Gamingforce. It's not even the Bonesteel's Bitch saga.

Fact is, my life is fucking hell right now and it's all I can do some days to not come completely unraveled at the seams. Sometimes the burden is too much and it spills over onto the internet.

So I'm taking a break from GFF.
Cool. And if you'd said that in a journal entry, we'd all have been sad to see you go, wished you well as we fully realise real life takes precedence over the internet, and welcomed you back when you got shit together.

Instead you snapped at inconsequential shit and stormed off, making you look like a crazy person.

Hope your real life stuff works itself out, and in a speedy manner. Best of luck, Al.

I was speaking idiomatically.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Apr 10, 2010, 09:18 AM Local time: Apr 10, 2010, 10:18 PM #78 of 82
Display names aren't hard, you just use a custom profile field (hell even Skills already implemented one) and change the postbit template to use that field under whatever conditions are deemed appropriate.

Although CHz totally knows how to do it so I guess that wasn't the issue in the first place, sorry guys I'll just leave

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > DEAR ASSHOLES WHO WHINE A LOT