Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Rogue Galaxy

Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2007, 03:03 PM Local time: May 8, 2007, 01:03 PM #151 of 154
How long does it take to go through that 100 level dungeon?
Quite some time.

It's apparently similar to Star Ocean 3's Sphere Corp tower; nearly 200 floors and a shitload of area to explore each floor.

Nonetheless, I plan to stick to it since I get a costume on the first round and another one on the second finish. Since I literally got the most powerful sword right now (acquired post-game), won't be much of a problem going through it ALL.

Now, to complete the frog log is another story though since I want an alternate costume for Zegram.

FELIPE NO
Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 09:28 AM #152 of 154
I'm seriously impressed with this game. I expected the gameplay to be like Dark Cloud 2 (which isn't a bad thing), but it's so totally different.

It's already pretty obvious that you are going to spent more time doing all the optional stuff then the actual story bits, but that's the thing, you don't mind at all. Yesterday I spent like 3 hours getting all those optional hunting monsters in 1 area, but at the same time I was leveling up my weapons so i could create a better one. It all works out.

I'm using Zegram and Kisala all the time. I like those two. I'm a little worried about Zegram though...Hope he doesn't pull a Leon, because that would piss me off big time.

Anyway...I talked to MIO the other day and saw a lot of crap you can do. One of them was filling the Frog Log...now this part I dont get. I made plenty of different weapons, but so far only one combo showed up. Is it certain weapons you have to mix to show up on the frog log? That's gonna be a pain if it is.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)
Cyrus
Has Confidence in His Domination

Member 3319

Level 20.56

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 01:17 PM Local time: May 15, 2007, 08:17 PM #153 of 154
One of them was filling the Frog Log...now this part I dont get. I made plenty of different weapons, but so far only one combo showed up. Is it certain weapons you have to mix to show up on the frog log? That's gonna be a pain if it is.
If you´ve mastered a Weapon (Skill Max only, so you can combine it - you don´t need to push every elemetal status to the max) you can analyse a weapon in the frog menu. The frog will now tell you a recommended weapon for the combo - if you have the appropriate item you´ll have a special combo ("Now that´s what I call a masterpiece" instead of "Voila, it´s been fused"). Only special combos are recorded in the frog log.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2007, 07:36 PM #154 of 154
I knew about all of that, except of the analyse option. If only i'd known about this ages ago. =/

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Rogue Galaxy