Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Question for the girls

Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:43 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:43 AM #101 of 127
Ok, cool. That is what I thought.
But it is always good to get verification of my thoughts.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:38 AM #102 of 127
I guess the main portion of advice I can offer as being a girl who's sick of all that hyped up crap is PLEASE BE YOURSELF!!! Omg, I can't stress that enough! Nothing irritates me more than a person that tries to be more than they actually are to impress a girl! It is quite personally the stupidest thing you could so (unless the girl you're going after likes that crap, then she's an idiot). Originally is better than seeing difference variations of the same act.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 02:55 AM #103 of 127
Wait...so are you suggesting that guys who are usually timid and don't do anything shouldnt go Out and Above? (For example showing up randomly and giving you flowers when it is not typical of their nature?)

FELIPE NO
Smoodle
The real NanaMan

Member 1713

Level 11.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 03:06 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:06 AM #104 of 127
If it was his thought, it is purely him. He's not trying to be someone other than who he is. He's not being fake by that kind of gesture.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 03:06 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 04:06 AM #105 of 127
Originally Posted by valiant
Wait...so are you suggesting that guys who are usually timid and don't do anything shouldnt go Out and Above? (For example showing up randomly and giving you flowers when it is not typical of their nature?)
I think that there can be an acceptable delineation between attempting to have a totally different personality for someone, and having a totally different personality due to someone... if that makes any sense.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint
Fookin' Prawns!

Member 56

Level 24.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:29 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:29 PM #106 of 127
I think just presumptiously wandering up to a girl and asking for her number is quite cringeworthy and I can understand that it might freak out the girl, or make her think you're only interested in her for the most superficial reasons. And women don't necessarily dress "sexy" to please men. They might do it to feel good about themselves. I think any guy who knew that he was an object of lust for a variety of ladies would feel flattered at the very least, and I don't see why it would be any different for women; it doesn't mean they'll put out at the drop of a hat though. When i'm going out I like to make sure that I look and smell nice because it gives me a bit of a confidence boost and it's nice to get checked out. I am one of these former "shy guys" who has grown up and so I still find that kind of interest from women both novel and enjoyable. If a woman came up to me and asked for my number without getting to know me though, i'd think she was a little dense/shallow.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 11:28 AM #107 of 127
Originally Posted by valiant
No no, that's not what I was suggesting. I meant about being cocky and arrogant.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Question for the girls