Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your first kiss?

aznanimedude
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2523

Level 1.47

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2007, 10:44 AM #51 of 120
i was watching rign over me with my gf
we were hold in hands n stuff, n being all intimate
then i went to grab some popcorn, but i had to look for it, so i looked over, she was lookin at me n went *smooch* XD

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2007, 11:55 PM #52 of 120
I was 12 or 13 and I really liked my friend's sister. She was my age, but for a 12/13 year old she had a huge rack on her at the time. My friends told me she really liked me, and I thought she was really pretty so I tried to be around her a lot. Anyway, it sounds kinda awkward, but we were sitting on my friend's porch talking and she asked me if I wanted to make out with her and I said yes. Then we did and did for like 2 months straight every day until she moved away and got pregnant at 15.

She was really hot though.

Most amazing jew boots
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.

Last edited by DragoonKain; May 10, 2007 at 02:38 AM.
nadienne
I don't do too much talking these days.

Member 9

Level 29.15

Feb 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 01:22 AM Local time: May 9, 2007, 11:22 PM #53 of 120
I guess technically my first kiss was in first grade. His name was Frankie and he was in second. I don't remember much besides that we used to peck on the mouth, which was a huge no-no at the time. My mother would have freaked. We were "together" until I moved to California at the end of first grade. I think he gave me a doll as a going away present.

My first proper kiss was when I was 14, which, oddly enough, almost exactly 8 years ago--it was my sister's birthday party and her birthday's today. Anyway, it was my first "boyfriend," Zach, although by the time we kissed we'd been "broken up" for a year. We were watching a movie in my room and ended up kissing. The door was open because my parents never trusted any boy's intentions, and every time my sister or one of her screaming friends came down the hallway, we jumped apart.

It was sweet, actually. It wasn't terribly awkward and there was no tongue, so I wasn't traumatized like Alice.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Midna
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 18121

Level 20.86

Jan 2007

Old May 10, 2007, 02:53 AM Local time: May 10, 2007, 12:53 AM #54 of 120
I had an attempted first kiss in 4th grade. The boy was Brent and we had summer camp together. We were in the swimming pool, several feet apart, and decided we'd go under water, swim toward each other and kiss under water. I think the idea was to avoid getting in trouble by getting caught, but at the same time get away with kissing in the pool. We counted to 3, went under and swam toward each other...but missed.

My first actual kiss was in 8th grade. I had moved away, but came back to my home town to visit. I met up with my best friend and we went to meet some of her new friends, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend's best friend Tim was there, and the four of us spent the day together along with some other people.

That same evening we all went to some cafe-ish place to hang out, and Tim asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. I said okay, and we ended up on the roof of a building where he sort of pushed me up against a wall and kissed me. It ended up in a full make out session, and me having to keep pulling his hands out of my shirt and pants, until finally there was a car accident right below us and the noise stopped him momentarily. That's when I said we should be getting back to our friends.

The End.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 04:45 AM #55 of 120
Midna, that's pretty hot. Except for the car accident part.

FELIPE NO
Midna
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 18121

Level 20.86

Jan 2007

Old May 10, 2007, 05:22 AM Local time: May 10, 2007, 03:22 AM #56 of 120
Yeah, although I was grateful for the car accident. I was only 14, he was 17, and I was getting in over my head.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 06:26 AM Local time: May 10, 2007, 11:26 AM #57 of 120
Memories....my first kiss was when I was in year 9 at high school (so I'd say I was about 14), and I had just started going out with a girl. It was lunchtime and we were sat on a bench talking about stuff, just trying to get to know each other better. I remember being nervous as hell, and she seemed really confident about it all.

Then the bell rang for the end of lunch, and she leaned over and kissed me and told me she'd see me later.

I remember it took a few hours for the smile to disappear from my face. We went on to date for two years. Pretty good for a first relationship I think.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."
- Stewie Griffin
ComradeTande
:B

Member 2213

Level 15.98

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 09:33 AM Local time: May 10, 2007, 08:33 AM #58 of 120
i was 16, and my best guy friend at the time (we had dated previously, with just hugs and stuff, cuz i was damn prude) were just watching a movie (i think it was a foreign flick, most likely japanese horror flick of some sort...) and we were eating jelly bellies (sour flavor!) and halfway through the movie it just...happened xD bam. make out session. we ended up dating for like, 6 months and then broke up, and now we are back together (again! well, sorta) and its sort of like that "hey, you were my first love, let's fuck" kinda thing. :P

although inproper, just a sort of peck kind of kiss: happened when i was like 15, (same guy lol), we were at school and just staring at eachother and then all he says "you know, you staring at me like that, i just wanna kiss you or something." and so i just leaned over and we pecked on the lips :P super cute.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Smelnick
Banned

Member 12225

Level 26.09

Sep 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 09:35 AM Local time: May 10, 2007, 09:35 AM #59 of 120
My first kiss was pretty funny. When I started going out with my now exgirlfriend was when it happened. We were sitting in her van, just sort of hanging out. And we both looked at each other, and then she leaned over and I leaned in and we started kissing. We made out of a minute. When we seperated from the kiss, I made a really lame joke along the lines of "Awesome, good thing we both brushed our teeth" and then we continued making out for the next hour. I'd never kissed a girl before let alone made out. So it was pretty awesome.

Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 01:33 PM Local time: May 10, 2007, 11:33 AM #60 of 120
I had an attempted first kiss in 4th grade. The boy was Brent and we had summer camp together. We were in the swimming pool, several feet apart, and decided we'd go under water, swim toward each other and kiss under water. I think the idea was to avoid getting in trouble by getting caught, but at the same time get away with kissing in the pool. We counted to 3, went under and swam toward each other...but missed.The End.
The chlorine was burning my eyes, okay. I couldn't see; I had to just aim and give'r.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 03:29 PM #61 of 120
Well... This is an interesting story...

My first kiss was in the pants!

The End.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 10, 2007, 03:33 PM Local time: May 10, 2007, 02:33 PM #62 of 120
You explain that shit right now.

Midna
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 18121

Level 20.86

Jan 2007

Old May 10, 2007, 03:37 PM Local time: May 10, 2007, 01:37 PM #63 of 120
The chlorine was burning my eyes, okay. I couldn't see; I had to just aim and give'r.
Brent! It's Yooouuu!

No worries, I underestimated how much air I needed to pull this off and was running out by the time I swam over anyway. If it had been successful I'd have probably blown a swarm of bubbles up your nose.

FELIPE NO
Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 01:06 AM Local time: May 11, 2007, 12:06 AM #64 of 120
Just to remind everyone that no matter how bad things get, they could always be worse, I'm reminded that I'm 25 and have never kissed anyone. So if you're obsessing over not having had that first kiss yet, relax.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 01:14 AM Local time: May 11, 2007, 12:14 AM #65 of 120
Just to remind everyone that no matter how bad things get, they could always be worse, I'm reminded that I'm 25 and have never kissed anyone. So if you're obsessing over not having had that first kiss yet, relax.
There are worse things than admitting you're a 25 year old kiss-virgin.

I'd fuck my mother. For her age, she doesn't look bad at all. In fact, a few years ago we were having dinner at this Japanese restaurant for my birthday, and the hibachi cook asked if we were a couple. Yeah, she looks that young.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 03:46 AM #66 of 120
This is how my first kiss happened!

I remember it well.
I was 14 at the time.
It was lunch time.
Instead of eating, I chose to do homework.

Next thing I know a beast runs up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek(and subjects me to other forms of abuse).
I was pretty shocked and angry because my older sister was watching and laughing at me the whole time.

That girl was a freak.
She'd bother me in class and say things like, "chupa mis chichis."

She wasn't attractive at all...

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 04:13 PM #67 of 120
You explain that shit right now.
Well, do you want the long version complete with LOLs or the short version that's LOL-less?

Fuck it, you get the long version, I waited a minute!

So, I'm a Freshman in High School, this Senior was like "Want to walk me home?"
Note: At this age I was young and naive and wasn't even thinking about girls like that. (Believe it or not!) What was going through my head was essentially "Cool, an adventure!" and "Another friend could always help". Besides, it's not like I had anything else to do that day, other than my homework.

So, I walk this girl home, and we start talking on her porch and shit. She's all "Care to come in, you'll have to leave soon though, my parents will be home."
Note: I'm thinking nothing of this at the time, I'm still thinking "A friend is a friend." and "I have nothing better to do."

So, we go inside she sits on the couch I sit on one of the chairs adjacent to her. We talk some more and then she tells me her parents will be home soon. So, she gives me a hug.
Note: This is the first time I had ever really been alone with a girl, let alone my first hug. Up to this point, I was listening to guys talk about blowjobs, sex, and naked girls like it was the best thing in the world. Like, earth shattering.

As she's hugging me she proceeds to start making out with me (my first kiss wasn't even a peck on the lips, it was full out disgusting "Try and hit your tonsils with my tongue or at least make you gag" makeout session) She proceeds to then take off her clothes and I accidentally let slip "That's it?"
Note: I was expecting fireworks or something here, guys.

She was all "What did you say?" I'm all "Uhhh... nothing." She then takes off my clothes and starts sucking my dick. Her parents come home. She's all, "You gotta go" and I'm all "I need to put on my clothes, damnit!" She forces me out of her house, NAKED, thankfully out the back door. So I had to hop a few chain link fences with my fucking clothes and shoes in my hands and then get dressed.

All in the surburban area NEAR the High School itself at around 4:30PM.

I'm still glad no one saw me, or so I think...

Oh yeah... I didn't even get a chance to cum!

Last edited by Reznor; May 11, 2007 at 04:24 PM.
nadienne
I don't do too much talking these days.

Member 9

Level 29.15

Feb 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 04:25 PM Local time: May 11, 2007, 02:25 PM #68 of 120
Ritley's Believe it or Not. =o

It surprises me how many people got way past first base on their first kiss.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2007, 05:07 PM #69 of 120
Ritley's Believe it or Not. =o

It surprises me how many people got way past first base on their first kiss.
Well, it doesn't really surprise me! =o

Besides, a lot of girls are tramps these days.

WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2007, 12:19 AM Local time: May 11, 2007, 09:19 PM #70 of 120
There are worse things than admitting you're a 25 year old kiss-virgin.
Hey now! That quote is being taken WAY out of context. At least refer them to the source thread if you're gonna pull some shit like that. ;_;

This is the actual quote.

I guess I'd fuck my mother. For her age, she doesn't look bad at all. In fact, a few years ago we were having dinner at this Japanese restaurant for my birthday, and the hibachi cook asked if we were a couple. T__T Yeah, she looks that young.
And that's in response to the topic of this thread.

http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=21251

Last edited by WolfDemon; May 12, 2007 at 12:23 AM.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 12, 2007, 08:47 AM Local time: May 12, 2007, 07:47 AM #71 of 120
Haha, Deni was saving that for the right moment. Haha, great use too. I just assumed you said that shit in this very thread, dude.

FELIPE NO
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2007, 01:06 PM Local time: May 12, 2007, 12:06 PM 1 #72 of 120
Haha, Deni was saving that for the right moment. Haha, great use too. I just assumed you said that shit in this very thread, dude.
I was waiting for hours to find the perfect place to use it.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2007, 08:00 PM Local time: May 12, 2007, 07:00 PM #73 of 120
Like I said, no matter how things get, it could be a lot worse.

Of course on the other hand, it's a bit frightening to realize that there is no such thing as rock bottom.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2007, 08:03 PM #74 of 120
..Mine was botched. I think that was led to the fall of our relationship. Wont go into details, but I wish I was a little more experienced.

Auditor
Syklis Green

Member 22456

Level 7.02

May 2007

Old May 12, 2007, 10:54 PM #75 of 120
I'm 26 and haven't kissed a girl, nor had a girlfriend. Maybe, my head is screwed, but I haven't been interested--i.e All my friends went to their Senior Prom in HS, and what did I do (some girl offered, too)? Play Starcraft...

I probably screwed myself over....I hope I'm not gay....

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Your first kiss?