Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Have you/would you stay with someone if they cheated?

Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 06:47 PM #51 of 136
I don't believe in the whole "if someone in the relationship cheats there is something wrong with the relationship"--atleast, I don't believe in that entirely.

If someone cheats in the relationship clearly it is their issue, and it's just kind of retarded to put blame on the status of the initial relationship.

In anycase, if my SO cheated on me, I think I would be devistated enough to dump their ass completely and never want to hear from them again.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 08:05 PM #52 of 136
Originally Posted by Lunar Seal
It is true that women tend to be the "emotional" cheaters, and get attached to the person they're doing the deed with. Whereas men tend to just do it out of need to get off.
What the hell, is this 1950? Do you all believe that women don't enjoy sex and men will do anything to get tail? Cuz, um. saying 'so-and-so TEND to do this' doesn't exonerate you, lady. This is hella antiquitated thinking.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Sarag; Sep 20, 2006 at 08:07 PM.
Decoy Goat
25 to life on probation

Member 650

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 04:27 AM #53 of 136
Originally Posted by a lurker
What the hell, is this 1950? Do you all believe that women don't enjoy sex and men will do anything to get tail? Cuz, um. saying 'so-and-so TEND to do this' doesn't exonerate you, lady. This is hella antiquitated thinking.
I'm so glad you were here to put this more eloquently than I could've hoped to after a day of classes. <3

Somewhere a braless lesbian corpse is rolling in its grave.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Lunar Seal
i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itsself

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 06:17 AM #54 of 136
More often than not, women don't cheat just for the need of sex.
Believe me, I know that they sometimes do. It just happens that the majority of them are looking for more than just a free fuck.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 08:52 AM #55 of 136
I have to agree with Lunar Seal on this one, Lurker. How many women do you know who cheat for the sole purpose of having an orgasm? Because we all know that it's rare to find a guy who can give us sexual gratification anyway. It's gotta be for some other reason besides just sex.

FELIPE NO
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:09 AM #56 of 136
Hey, didn't you guys know? Science has proved men and women to be exactly the same. You better pay attention while you're walking around thinking of these ideas or you might accidentally walk off the edge of the Earth!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:51 AM #57 of 136
So in all fairness, what exactly is your situation? You have got us all tied up but now things are more civil and relaxed. Maybe if we knew your situation better we could see your side of the argument better.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:57 AM #58 of 136
Wow. If you people really think that women cheat for SEXUAL FULFILLMENT, you're lying to yourselves.

Am I going to have to bring up the whole gay relationship vs. lesbian relationship thing?

Because yes - men need sex more than women do. It is the natural drive of man to impregnate as many women as possible.

How ya doing, buddy?
Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:03 AM #59 of 136
sorry... just noticed - but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH at sass' sig

Licensed Commercial Pilot!
Currently: Float Pilot in BC
Need a pilot? PM Me.
Commercial Pilot, land and seaplanes, single and multi engines, instrument rating... I'm a jack of all trades! I can even be type rated!

Lunar Seal

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 02:01 PM #60 of 136
Originally Posted by Minion
Hey, didn't you guys know? Science has proved men and women to be exactly the same. You better pay attention while you're walking around thinking of these ideas or you might accidentally walk off the edge of the Earth!
Come on, you know that's not true.

To quote Kindergarten cop:

"Boys have penises, girls have vaginas!"

While it does depend on the person as an individual... it just happens that statistically (and i hate statistics), women don't cheat for the orgasm.

soapy
Chocobo

Member 903

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 02:58 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 12:58 PM #61 of 136
I dunno... I've known women who have cheated because their boyfriends weren't doing it for them. Is that such a hard thing to believe?

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 03:29 PM #62 of 136
What's really lol is that a bunch of women are telling me that men only cheat for orgasms.

I don't know guys, maybe I'm the only one who ever heard of the long-time mistress stereotype.

lol 'men are biologically driven'

soapy
Chocobo

Member 903

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 03:40 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 01:40 PM #63 of 136

That's a nice excuse for guys. I couldn't HELP it, I'm biologically programmed to sleep around.

If that's the case, I'm biologically programmed to mentally destroy you and take everything you own.

FELIPE NO
Lunar Seal

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 05:19 PM #64 of 136
What's really lol is that a bunch of women are telling me that men only cheat for orgasms.

I don't know guys, maybe I'm the only one who ever heard of the long-time mistress stereotype.

Men don't only cheat for orgasms. Just a majority of them do.

Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 06:36 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 03:36 PM #65 of 136
I'd cheat on my girlfriend to rip you in two with my raging Kuradoberi. There's something about your brash generalizations that totally turn me on. I'm not too sure if this would be the same case in person. I have a text fetish, so don't be surprised that should we ever meet, I'd tape your mouth shut.

God, I'm all heated right now. Anybody got another pair of blue underoos?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hauton
Carob Nut

Member 892

Level 5.02

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 06:45 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 05:45 PM #66 of 136
it just happens that statistically (and i hate statistics), women don't cheat for the orgasm.
Statistically?

nonono

What you meant to say was that sluts don't cheat for the orgasm, because cheating for the sake of sex is below your adaptation of the ideal woman.

I mean this isn't rocket science, sex for females isn't exactly some painful chore that'd be avoided. Despite your biased viewpoints, a twat has the same nerve endings that release endorphins, relaxants and various other pleasurable chemicals that make having orgasm a pleasurable experience.

Justify it how you like, but you don't get "emotional support" via a dick shoved up yourself.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 07:00 PM Local time: Sep 21, 2006, 05:00 PM #67 of 136
Do the men in a gay couple have more sex than the women in a lesbian couple because the men are biologically programmed to impregnate as many women as possible?

Last edited by Little Brenty Brent Brent; Sep 21, 2006 at 07:07 PM.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:33 PM #68 of 136
Like I said before, cribbing your bullshit replies with 'well not all of them do, just most' isn't getting you out of this. If it were true that sex alone is a motivating factor for unfaithfulness, the majority of male indiscretions would be one-night stands. The world would not be gifted with the expression "she doesn't understand me". 'The other woman' would not exist.

It's okay though Lunar. You're allowed to be stupid, because girls don't know any better.

Last edited by Sarag; Sep 21, 2006 at 09:37 PM.
Fleshy Fun-Bridge
Hi there!

Member 907

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Sep 21, 2006, 10:52 PM #69 of 136
Quote:
I mean this isn't rocket science, sex for females isn't exactly some painful chore that'd be avoided. Despite your biased viewpoints, a twat has the same nerve endings that release endorphins, relaxants and various other pleasurable chemicals that make having orgasm a pleasurable experience.

The last I heard statistically women arguably get more pleasure out of sex than men do. I don't know a lot of men that can have multiple orgasms or orgasms sustained for 45 seconds or longer. More like a BAM and I'm spent.

Maybe I just happen to be surrounded by girls that really, really, really enjoy sex to an unusual degree.

---
Lunar Seal

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 06:16 AM #70 of 136
Like I said before, cribbing your bullshit replies with 'well not all of them do, just most' isn't getting you out of this. If it were true that sex alone is a motivating factor for unfaithfulness, the majority of male indiscretions would be one-night stands. The world would not be gifted with the expression "she doesn't understand me". 'The other woman' would not exist.

It's okay though Lunar. You're allowed to be stupid, because girls don't know any better.
But I'm not saying sex alone is the only reason for cheating. In some cases, it is. In some, it's not. It just happens that a majority of them are.

The thing about the other woman not existing. If you can find someone stupid enough to get involved with no strings attached, uh, yeah, it would turn into a routine thing. Cheating for sex doesn't always mean it's going to be a one night stand because at the time you were just so horny, you couldn't control yourself. Clearly you've never had the pleasure of meeting a complete asshole in your lifetime. I've known plenty of guys, along with my own ex, that had someone else on the side but had no emotional attachment to them.

If you'd stop being such a bitch about this, and actually listen to what I'm saying without twisting my words, we wouldn't have a problem.

I believe all situations are different. I'm not writing it in stone that "ALL MEN CHEAT FOR SEX, ALL WOMEN CHEAT FOR A DEEPER CONNECTION" but realistically, a good portion of those people are doing it for those reasons.
If you can't grasp that concept then oh well, twist it any way you'd like.

Decoy Goat
25 to life on probation

Member 650

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 06:18 AM #71 of 136
Originally Posted by ElectricSheep
Maybe I just happen to be surrounded by girls that really, really, really enjoy sex to an unusual degree
Oh god it's Denicalis the second.

Why does the rest of the internet find it so hard to stumble into a Harem?

Most amazing jew boots
Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 03:34 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 12:34 PM #72 of 136
I like how she rejected me without even acknowleding my post or my existence. You know what? Fuck it. I've come to the conclusion below:

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 03:59 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 01:59 PM #73 of 136
Let's make beautiful memories together.

How ya doing, buddy?

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 04:02 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 02:02 PM #74 of 136
Joke's on you, already have!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 09:27 PM #75 of 136
But I'm not saying sex alone is the only reason for cheating. In some cases, it is. In some, it's not. It just happens that a majority of them are.
Drop your stats or leave forever.

Quote:
The thing about the other woman not existing. If you can find someone stupid enough to get involved with no strings attached, uh, yeah, it would turn into a routine thing.
You are an extremely sexist woman, Lunar. Let that settle in for a bit. You are under the impression that a man is simply incapable of creating emotional bonds with other people with the depth, strength and nuance that an emotional bond for a woman holds. Furthermore, you think that women cannot help but create these bonds. No, don't argue, it's very obvious to everyone who isn't you that this is how you see the world.

Quote:
Cheating for sex doesn't always mean it's going to be a one night stand because at the time you were just so horny, you couldn't control yourself. Clearly you've never had the pleasure of meeting a complete asshole in your lifetime. I've known plenty of guys, along with my own ex, that had someone else on the side but had no emotional attachment to them.
I'm very sorry that your boyfriend kept dating other women while he was with you, but I never asked for this information and I don't want it. Not all men are assholes, not all men who cheat are assholes, and you insisting that the majority of them are is airheaded bullshit. Your ancedotal evidence doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Quote:
If you'd stop being such a bitch about this,
I'm sorry, there is no room for insults in the Quiet Place. if you can't keep your temper in check I'm going to have to report you to the forum authorities.

Quote:
but realistically, a good portion of those people are doing it for those reasons.
A good portion is by no means most, or a majority. In fact people usually cheat for more than one reason; you seem to think that I'm talking about people who cheat without having sex anywhere on their mind. You would understand my argument to be so if you were being needlessly obtuse but that's becide the point; what is interesting is that while you feel that men, the majority of the time, cheat with sex as a high priority, that women rarely do so. So - to your mind - very few women cheat with sex as a priority at all, and the majority of those cheatin' bitches are... in platonic relationships with the other man? Wow, you're weird.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Sarag; Sep 22, 2006 at 09:31 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Have you/would you stay with someone if they cheated?