Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your Relationship with your Parents

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2007, 03:19 PM Local time: Jul 19, 2007, 01:19 PM #126 of 130
Well the physical violence has been toned down from the past, but it seems like the sane mentality of parents is spiraling downward to me from all these stories... I mean it kinda scares alot of people from having kids of their own cause of their parents or other parents. It makes me wonder if I would change if I decided to have kids...
I had fantastic parents, but my reason for not wanting kids is because I hate them. I imagine the reason a lot of people aren't having kids nowadays is because they find a career much more rewarding than dealing with a bunch of snotty brats that clean up after themselves less than a stray cat.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2007, 03:23 AM Local time: Jul 20, 2007, 12:23 AM #127 of 130
Which I agree, but then again, were'nt we all the same when we were 2 years old?

I really honestly don't want kids, though its not really because of a career, but I don't wanna clean up after them, and then have to deal with teenage emotions, then have to deal with a college fund.

But trouble is, kids, and us when WERE kids, are going to be selfish, ignorant, lazy and probably stupid too. There's no method or medicine that automatically makes the kids be bit more responsible and cosiderate. Hell some people grow up and are still never considerate of others.

I won't deal with kids myself, but I wonder how the rest of the future parents will deal with them? Think any of them are fully prepared or are all parents doom to screw themselves cause reality is different from their visions?

Instead of slapping though, I suggest a hit on the head. Hurts just as much, teaches them a lesson, and no real obvious red mark to people who are oversensitive to "child abuse". I'm against using object like caning though, thats a bit too overkill and barbaric, unless the kid just won't quit it.

FELIPE NO

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :

Last edited by Kairi Li; Jul 20, 2007 at 03:27 AM.
doldrums
oopsie

Member 3855

Level 3.52

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2007, 03:46 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2007, 01:46 PM #128 of 130
i want to have a kid or two ^^ not anytime soon of course but yes, i'd like to make my own family. I'm sure it's going to take a lot of energy to raise them up well but i have a feeling it'll be ok and what mom doesn't love their child? ok so there's a few moms out there who don't care but i'm positive i will love them.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Your Relationship with your Parents