Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your first kiss?

Celes Chere
Good Chocobo

Member 11349

Level 18.07

Aug 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 08:43 PM #101 of 120
My first kiss was with a guy I 'dated' for not even 2 weeks when I was 18. It was pretty terrible. He tried his best to get his tongue down my throat and had the nerve to tell me to close my mouth. I kind of couldn't with what he was doing!

Since then, I've kissed 2 more guys, and both times were much better than the first. I still think I'm no good at it though.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 08:46 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 07:46 PM #102 of 120
You should incorporate a lot of nibbling and light lower (or upper) lip sucking. Seems to get good reactions. =o

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dark Chocolate
Loves Her Boyfriend

Member 429

Level 13.28

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2007, 10:32 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2007, 10:32 PM #103 of 120
I tempted my boyfriend in the movie theaters and after the movie we got into my car. I was pretty caught in the moment but in shock at the same time that it wasn't just a "peck" anymore. But I enjoyed it. Still do

FELIPE NO
doldrums
oopsie

Member 3855

Level 3.52

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 02:11 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 12:11 PM #104 of 120
My first kiss was when i was 17. It was w/ my first boyfriend and we had already been together for a few months. I lagged it w/ him b/c i would get too nervous to do it but then his best friend told me how he had been wanting to kiss me for the longest :P so i build up some courage to one day while he was walking me home from school ^^ um unfortunately i didn't really like it to be honest. I wish he had done it a little slower but i just felt his tongue all crazy in my mouth XP he also had a bigger mouth/lips than me so he left my mouth all wet and i had this gross feeling about saliva XP

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 05:09 PM #105 of 120
This thread is sort of spinning all these questions in my head, mostly because the stories are so polarized:

Either you had that very awkward, very short first kiss (peck on the lips type thing) or
You were like "holy cow, PLEASURE" and went to like 3rd base. Very dichotomous, if you ask me!

So... what's the preference here? I would kind of imagine that having a hardcore first kiss might be sort of traumatizing; are small, awkward first kisses generally considered better first memories?

You know, there's something slightly tragic about this thread, because... I dunno. They're sort of like a bunch of little stories about the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
neus
You're getting slower!

Member 512

Level 20.69

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 08:00 PM #106 of 120
Never been kissed.
I suppose I ought to feel anxious or somewhat ashamed to admit that, but in reality it's neither. I have a strange sense of apathy about the whole thing.

That's the wrong word for it, though. Apathy implies like I've given up on the entire thing -- immature, ugly, socially inept -- which just isn't true. I've grown up a lot recently and I've made some choices that took a lot of mental strength. And I'm not half bad looking neither. I've recently lost weight and gained muscle strength, and while my face is somewhat plain, it does have a handsomeness about it. I'm quite comfortable with myself.
I'll admit I'm not a very social person, but I've taken a lot of steps in the last year to fix that. I've started hanging out with people and just generally working on being a social creature. It feels great and I've made a ton of progress. I don't feel anxious around people anymore. I can make conversation pretty easily and I'm just relaxed and more myself.

But "un-interested" is a wrong word for it too -- I know for certain I'm not gay and girls do turn me on.

I've just give up on feeling pressured about the whole thing. I'm quite content to wait for my girl and I know when I find her, I'll do all manner of dirty things with her. I suppose she'll have more experience but a silly thing like that won't botch my confidence.

I'm just figuring out who I am. I don't want to do something half-assed with a girl. When I enter a relationship, I want to be (as cheesy as this sounds) like Atticus from the black and white version of To Kill A Mockingbird - a man. Not a boy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 11:48 PM Local time: Jul 18, 2007, 05:48 AM #107 of 120
My first kiss was a tiny peck on the lips, on my 16th birthday. This girl I knew basically came up to me and asked me if she could give me it, and I was like uh, ok, sure =o.

I'd never kissed any girl before that because I was just so damn shy. I'd been in situations where it was so obvious I was supposed to give the girl a kiss but I just couldn't . Either way, that tiny peck basically got me started. Within not long I was going for it . I got self conscious when a friend of mine saw me making out with someone and said I was eating her face, but when I asked the girl she said she loved how I kissed, so.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Striat Cougar
Banned

Member 23316

Level 2.86

Jul 2007

Old Jul 19, 2007, 09:44 PM #108 of 120
First kiss huh? Well....mine was you know when a person you hate so much then you turn around and kiss on accident then fall in love... yea thats what happend.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Jul 19, 2007, 10:21 PM 1 #109 of 120
First kiss huh? Well....mine was you know when a person you hate so much then you turn around and kiss on accident then fall in love... yea thats what happend.
I eagerly await the cool, misty morning when you summon all your nerve and finally square off against your arch-nemesis, logic.

You're gonna get so fucked.

I was speaking idiomatically.
plutoknight
Syklis Green

Member 712

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 03:18 PM Local time: Aug 2, 2007, 03:18 PM #110 of 120
I've witnessed a bunch of first kisses...

..Does that count?

janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 03:55 PM #111 of 120
First a bit of a story. I dated a girl online for about a year. We decided it was time to meet irl. I took a bus across the US. It was about 1 AM, I was sitting outside McDonalds in the freezing rain in Corvallis, Oregon. She walked around the corner and we ran to meet each other, after a long hug I gave her a peck on the cheek. The next morning we were sitting on the couch talking about stuff, and one thing led to another, and we started making out. It was March, 2005.

FELIPE NO
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Aug 2, 2007, 04:04 PM Local time: Aug 2, 2007, 04:04 PM #112 of 120
My first kiss was beautiful. (There was tongue.) It filled my heart with happiness and my pants suddenly became quite uncomfortable and less than spacious. The moment was short and sweet. Though, I thought to myself hmm, "When am I supposed to stop?" When I was that close, I also had this urge to not close my eyes, which was awkward. Two people looking into each others eyes when they are 2 inches apart is a bit unnerving when you aren't used to it.

Like that first bowl of weed, or the first time I heard Bartok, my first kiss was easily the most memorable and endearing.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Xexxhoshi
ボクの彼氏はどこにいる?

Member 1523

Level 13.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 06:51 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2007, 12:51 AM #113 of 120
Well, it was with a close friend. >_> Altho we're keeping the relationship at platonic friendship levels as BFness is too scary for us at the moment. <_<

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Overkill
Syklis Green

Member 1892

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 09:28 PM #114 of 120
Haven't had my first kiss yet. Maybe this will change at some point, hopefully in the school year to come. It's not really that big of a big deal, I think. As long as I haven't gone my entire life without being kissed and experiencing reciprocated love from a female, I'm probably okay. I'm slightly afraid my first kiss will be large dimensions of fail due to lack of first-hand knowledge, but really, doesn't matter. Yeah.

It'll happen, when the right opportunity is made. Not gonna dwell on it any longer.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 09:43 PM #115 of 120
My first kiss was cliché as hell.

I wish I'd thought to do something interesting, or at least go somewhere interesting. Then again, said kiss was exchanged with a boy who was boring as hell.

It worked for me when I was 16, if that makes sense. I was a completely different person when I was 16 (no, really--not just in terms of having matured 5 years since then).

I wonder what the weirdest 1st kiss ever was like? A roadkill-scraping duo on the highway? Falling off a bridge? I need some creativity in my life.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
plutoknight
Syklis Green

Member 712

Level 7.46

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2007, 10:07 PM Local time: Aug 2, 2007, 10:07 PM #116 of 120
My first kiss was cliché as hell.

I wish I'd thought to do something interesting, or at least go somewhere interesting. Then again, said kiss was exchanged with a boy who was boring as hell.

It worked for me when I was 16, if that makes sense. I was a completely different person when I was 16 (no, really--not just in terms of having matured 5 years since then).

I wonder what the weirdest 1st kiss ever was like? A roadkill-scraping duo on the highway? Falling off a bridge? I need some creativity in my life.
In the bathroom hall of a bowling alley with the smell of weed emanating from the girls bathroom?

Sorry. That was the oddest one I'd ever heard aboutlolol

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kaze
woundedwings

Member 23635

Level 3.62

Aug 2007

Old Aug 3, 2007, 11:09 PM #117 of 120
some jewish girl ask me to walk her home heres the dialoge

girl: "can you walk me home today"
me: "sure i guess"
girl: "thanks"
me: "no problem"
girl: "i know a shortcut to my house"
me: "where?"
girl: "behind that building"
me: "thats no shortcut stupid."
girl; "uh huh"
me: "....."
girl: "come on"
me: "FINE"

a moment later ...

me: "see wheres the shortcut!?"

she kiss me on the cheek after i yelled at her. so than we came from out of the building. and the rest of the walk was silent.

Most amazing jew boots
Hydra
Delicious and vitamin fortified.

Member 1243

Level 16.97

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2007, 01:30 PM Local time: Aug 8, 2007, 11:30 AM #118 of 120
My first romantic kiss was kinda impulsive. I'd met this guy half an hour before and kinda liked him in a friendly way... but it had been a very lonely few weeks in a new town where I didn't know anyone. So as we were saying goodbye outside a restaurant I just grabbed his jacket and kissed him for all I was worth.

It was awesome. We're still friends. Although he likes to tell my boyfriends that story whenever he mets them. *sigh*

Last edited by Hydra; Aug 8, 2007 at 01:33 PM.
Sian
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 377

Level 20.83

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2007, 09:05 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2007, 02:05 PM #119 of 120
I remember in High School the big thing was kissing (it's probably sex now with the way things have changed, oh i'm so old), so while my friends were quite casual about who they kissed I always told myself i'd save it for that special someone. Well, cut to a good 5 years after that and I just didn't really care where or how it happened, as long as I felt some sort of spark i'd go for it. So my first kiss was in a night club, classy no? But I already knew the guy from Photography class, and he was very very attractive so when the moment came I just gave in. It's funny because I always panicked about what to do, how it works and all that - but it was the most natural thing. It was a pretty hot first kiss I must say, and we continued to randomly make out during the evening. Huzzah!

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Your first kiss?