Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What do guys notice in a girl?

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jan 6, 2007, 11:40 AM Local time: Jan 6, 2007, 10:40 AM #101 of 116
Noticed more recently I have a lot of respect for the hourglass shape. A girl can even be slightly chunky but if that shape is there it's nice to me.

How ya doing, buddy?
Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2007, 06:13 PM Local time: Jan 6, 2007, 04:13 PM #102 of 116
Looks of course. Everyone does it. If you deny it, you're lying. Yes personality does count, but what catches your attention initially is how a person looks. After all, you can tell a lot by how a person carries himself or herself. The thing with looks is, it isn't everything. Yeah if someone looks good they'll get a lot of approaches, but if you're an idiot with an annoying personality, no one's going to stick with you.

Looks matter. It's what gets people's attention. But it's also important to have an attractive personality so you're able to keep those who you've attracted by your looks.

As for something more specific regarding what I notice with looks, they have to have a good face. If they have the hottest body in the world and have a messed up face, it really kills it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2007, 03:41 AM Local time: Jan 13, 2007, 01:41 AM #103 of 116
I once had this BEAUTIFUL friend - absolutely devastatingly BEAUTIFUL - who said she was jealous of me. "Men have to like to you for whats inside you, not whats outside."
I'd have to agree with your friend Sass, I simply adore you for who you are by personality.

As for me, I'm lazy. I don't do my make up everyday, I have my hair in a ponytail 96% of the time because I don't like it in my face (I believe it's the cause of my acne). My clothes are shit because I can't afford to replace my wardrobe every season and I'd rather save up that $100 to go travel someplace or buy a gift for someone like a family member or my boyfriend.

Yet, my boyfriend finds me attractive (so he says). I noticed he has a thing for my rear end than my bust, which is good considering I don't have much on my chest. He's half Mexican, if it explains any of the butt-fetish.

What I do put effort into though, is keeping the "natural beauty" look. I'm religiously using ProActive as if it would someday rid of all my zits and break-outs. I wash my hair with conditioner instead of shampoo everyday to keep my hair shiny. Of course I shampoo every other day, but I also follow up with conditioner on days I do wash my hair with shampoo. I brush my teeth after every meal and floss every night. I go to normal waxing sessions with my manicurist (I get manicure/pedicures maybe like twice a year as opposed to my bi-weekly waxing). I'm a very hairy person and I'm not afraid to admit it, so I wax it as often as I can possibly afford it (trust me, the girl who's getting weekly manicures still would be spending LESS than I would in a year).

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Shorty; Jan 24, 2007 at 05:20 AM. Reason: TL;DR
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2007, 08:30 AM #104 of 116
Quote:
I once had this BEAUTIFUL friend - absolutely devastatingly BEAUTIFUL - who said she was jealous of me. "Men have to like to you for whats inside you, not whats outside."
This is so true. Obviously it doesn't happen to me anymore now that I'm married and older, but when I was younger I sort of developed a complex about this very thing. I got burned so many times by guys who pretended to be interested in me just long enough to get a date with me, but it would turn out that they really weren't interested in anything I had to say or in learning anything about me. And I was never even that good-looking. I can only imagine how shitty it must be for those drop dead gorgeous women. If I had looked like that, I think I would have uglied myself up on purpose every time I left the house just to fool all the assholes who only wanted to get into my pants.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
happyskrillz
jajajaja

Member 18503

Level 3.20

Jan 2007

Old Jan 20, 2007, 09:29 PM #105 of 116
I don't know if I speak for most people, but I'd like to delve into the psyche of the human mind...I think every person individually have multiple units of attraction possibilities. For the sake of clarity, lets assign a point value system to it. For instance, for me: A woman with exceptional physical features could equal the same amount of points as an average looking woman with exceptional artistic talents. In short I believe people just want something special in their partner whether it be in looks or talents. So to answer your question, I look for something special in a girl that stands out above the rest. I guess you all hate me now haha.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"Motion pictures and weapons of war... Science has created them both. So while others point their barrels,
I'll have my camera... Offering fantastic dreams of other worlds just beyond our reach..."
FallDragon
Good Chocobo

Member 2657

Level 14.90

Mar 2006

Old Jan 26, 2007, 07:37 PM Local time: Jan 27, 2007, 02:37 AM #106 of 116
You know it's interesting. I've come across so many people who think eyes are the greatest thing ever. It's also a deeply romantic concept of staring into each others eyes aka into their souls.

I've never found eyes all that attractive or meaningful. I feel like I'm missing out on something here ; ;

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > What do guys notice in a girl?