Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Personality Traits You Hate

DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 02:30 AM #76 of 91
Extroverts. It's not just lots of talking, that I actually don't mind, its just something subtle about their personality.

That and excessive optimism...I just look at them funny and think "where are you LIVING????"

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Watashi_Baka_Da
Banned

Member 5204

Level 6.34

Apr 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 06:49 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 05:49 PM #77 of 91
I hate when people are clingy.

I work at blockbuster right off campus. A lot of people from my dorm come in and rent. There are probably 100+ people that live there.

There is this guy that lives in my dorm that has come to blockbuster maybe two times and seen me there. I said hi to him and whatnot, but now everytime I see him he wants to hug me and it makes me very uncomfortable. My boyfriend said I should tell him I'm taken, but he already knows. I dunno what to do.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Arienas
Halsey <3

Member 1626

Level 6.48

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 08:33 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 07:33 PM #78 of 91
Arrogance for one. I have a few friends that each believe they're smarter than the other and have to constantly prove it. Being intelligent and all is great, but not when it interferes with your social life.

Second is dependency. Not a problem with family or friends, but I've dated someone who was just way to dependent on me. He was pretty well depressed, and I became sort of an escape form it. When shit went downhill, he had a hard time letting go and breaking up was horrible.

Most amazing jew boots
Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 09:00 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 07:00 PM #79 of 91
I don't like "follower" types. The ones that agree with whatever you're saying and will laugh at something just because you're laughing at it. It's pathetic and is disgusting in my eyes. Other than that, I don't really mind anything.

FELIPE NO
Shadow Drax
Carob Nut

Member 285

Level 6.19

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 04:30 AM Local time: Apr 27, 2006, 10:30 AM #80 of 91
I hate overly arrogant people who try to tell you what you think. For example, once I was saying that I quite liked this one band (can't remember which exactly!) and one of my friends turned around and went, "For God's sake, you've only heard one of their songs! You can't like them after only hearing one song!" I replied, "Actually, I've listened to a few of their albums." Which caused them to shut up straight away. I mean, who the hell were they to tell me how many of this bands songs I'd listened to? And thats only one example...

I also hate it when people totally big themselves up. I'm not saying I hate confident people, just people who are all like, "I'm so great for x, y and z reasons!"

On a lesser note, I have quite a good memory for conversations, and it quite annoys me when you hear someone tell a story again and there's blatant differences! Minor ones I understand, I mean, we all forget details and stuff, but big major changes? =\

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
PattyNBK
255% Bitch, 78% Slut

Member 1397

Level 10.92

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 04:03 AM #81 of 91
Hmmm . . . Personality traits that grate on my nerves . . .

Does "people in positions of power who show favortism based on their personal beliefs" count? (Like when a boss gives a high-profile job to a friend despite there being someone more qualified skill-wise.)

Other than that, I'd go with bigotry and religious righteousness.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Why are you arguing with WoW players? It's pronounced "Shut the fuck up and get a job. Raiding isn't a job." - Lukage
High_Seraphim
~*~Silver Seraph~*~

Member 4660

Level 11.09

Apr 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 08:51 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 09:51 PM #82 of 91
arrogance, cockyness (my god there's this idiot in my lectures at uni =_=") umm people who act as if they know like everything, turns out they don't know jack about it... can't think of anymore, but sure there's more in there...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness.
Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness.
Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Sun Tzu's
Art of War

Lalala
astro lady

Member 6122

Level 6.82

May 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 05:57 PM #83 of 91
I hate it when people are so easily influenced, it's like they can't do/think for themselves. I had this friend who always did what my best friend did. If she ever got into something, he got into something, if she started to listen to some band, he started to listen to some band et cetera. Basically he was whipped, and it was so annoying. The boyfriend nowadays does the SAME thing. Mentally he is so weak and easily controlled...it's sickening.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FergyLawl
Lawler of all Fergys

Member 4899

Level 5.27

Apr 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 11:46 PM Local time: May 12, 2006, 08:46 PM #84 of 91
I do not like it at all when people think they're cool.
But they're the total opposite of cool, but they think they're so cool.

Just bothers me.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Fergylawl, Lawlfergy, lawl lawl lawl.
Acacia
Chocobo

Member 1401

Level 12.13

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 02:24 AM #85 of 91
I think I'm pretty easy-going, but a lot of things do irk me (not to the point of complainin' 'bout it to other people though)

I'm not really fond of rude, angry, or cruel people, or people who constantly talk/talk about themselves. The overly weak worries me (I think either "what the hell is his/her problem?" or "am I *that* intimidating? The fuck?")

But on the subject of table manners: I was raised without much "traditional" table manners (eating with hands is ok, talking with food in your mouth wasn't frowned upon, etc.). =/ Dunno, I guess it annoys me when people assume what's polite and what's not; I mean, not everyone was raised the same as you, right?

I maintain constant eye contact when I'm working, but when I'm off the clock, I maintain eye contact with the person for a while, then focus somewhere else. I occassionally look the person in the face, but usually I just focus on their nose/mouth or look around. =/ It's a weird habit of mine.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Trench
The Raven

Member 2985

Level 17.51

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 04:37 AM Local time: May 13, 2006, 02:37 AM #86 of 91
The people who go out of their way to make sure you know they're "weird" really bother me. Like, the people who fake run-on sentences and talk really fast just to seem like they're really weird.

Because being weird is just so "cool".

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
tenjouten
Shadow of Time

Member 1918

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 01:58 PM #87 of 91
I am a hypocrite....I HATE BEING A HYPOCRITE ARRGGHHHH...... it just shows how self-centered I am...and besides, people think I'm weird when I act normally. It's like, I act like who I am, and then they say "you're weird" and I'm like......"wha?!"

Most amazing jew boots
War without honor is nothing but massacre

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Personality Traits You Hate