Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your most memorable FAILURE at cooking (v.2)

Pill
Everything I do is a balloon

Member 2127

Level 3.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 12:08 AM Local time: Apr 12, 2006, 10:08 PM #1 of 96
AAAh... back in French class, I remember we had a food project for a chapter.

So I decided to make a lovely white chocolate cake for the first time. I had the recipe book, all you had to do was dump in some ingredients and bake it. How hard could it be? When buying the ingredients I skipped the wussy-cake-mix and came home confident I WILL bake that cake.

Everything was going fine I guess, until that glazing. Read the directions wrong, poured it the wrong way, and it was waaaay to liquidy. I dumped some on the cake. It dripped and wouldn't stay on, it wasn't thick enough. I tried to put some more and scrape it to the top of the cake. But no, the glazing dripped down into a puddly mess.

So I decided to add some honey to thicken it up. I think I dumped half the bottle in? Still not thick enough, more butter! Still not thick enough, some more honey! In the end, I ran out of honey and my small container of butter. It was still dripping and liquidy. AAAAAAAHHH, milk chocolate, make it thick! Nope, didn't work. I just dumped it over the cake and left it overnight.

Needless to say, the next day it was just a nasty brown way-too-sweet puddle of glazing in a cake-baking pan. No one touched it in French class and I dumped it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Your most memorable FAILURE at cooking (v.2)