Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Diamond/Pearl Trading Thread (Read the rules!)

Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2007, 12:12 AM Local time: Jun 7, 2007, 10:12 PM #1 of 2
Diamond/Pearl Trading Thread (Read the rules!)

I thought this might be a good idea in order to reduce clutter in the main thread. Of course, a mod might disagree, but it's worth a shot. It's pretty self-explanatory, right? Well, let's get down to the rules, since I'd like this to be pretty easy to browse.

1) DO NOT JUST POST A REQUEST
I'm sure some of you guys are familiar with the Trading Forum at GameFAQs. Most threads there are people saying "I NEED A _____, tell me what you want for it and I'll tell you if I have it", or they'll just say "I have lots of pokes, just ask". This rule will probably need tinkering and such, but I'm putting it here with the memory of MUGEN requests still fresh in the mind.

2) If you're trading pokemon, give specific examples of what you want for yours.
By "Trading", I mean putting pokemon up to for something in return and not giveaways. Giveaways are exactly that, and the giver should be having no qualms with what the receiver offers up in return. To help make things clearer, it'd be good if the person mentioned plainly if they wanted to trade or were just giving away. Putting things in spoiler tags might also help, but we better so how it goes at first.

3) When it comes time to discuss the nitty-gritty of trades, take it to PM.
Understandable, right? Let's keep this as neat as possible.

More to be added later if a mod doesn't kill it. To begin, here's what I've got. These are being given away:

Details:
Zangoose:

Notes: n/a
Number: 12
Natures: Jolly x 2
Docile
Hasty
Careful
Rash
Naughty
Quirky
Bashful
Calm
Hardy
Timid
Hasty

Cubone:

Notes: Earthquake, Swords Dance egg moves
Number: 13
Natures: Hardy
Bashful
Quirky
Lonely x3
Naughty
Gentle
Sassy
Lax
Calm
Mild x 2
Natures of Cubones with Rock Head: Lonely x2
Naughty
Sassy

Alright, I hope this goes well.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Final Fantasy Phoneteen; Jun 8, 2007 at 12:15 AM.
scotty
I'm not your friend, buddy...

Member 649

Level 24.90

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2007, 02:13 AM Local time: Jun 7, 2007, 11:13 PM #2 of 2
I got some Darkrai and Arceus up for trade. They are obtained through action replay and battled in their native area. I have mostly shiny at the moment but I can get non shinies if needed

Darkrai:

Levels: All level 40
Natures:
Hardy (non shiny)
Bold (non shiny)
Quirky (shiny)
Bashful (shiny)
Rash (shiny)
Docile (shiny)

Arceus:

Levels: all level 80
Natures:
Jolly (shiny)
Hasty (shiny)

I mostly want any of the legendary dogs or birds, a Registeel, an Umbreon, and an Espeon.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Diamond/Pearl Trading Thread (Read the rules!)