Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2006, 10:14 PM #51 of 3609
Vince: Please push for a Hardy Boyz reunion. And please push for a permanent one in the near future.

Vince: Please fire Cena.
Vince: Please push Nitro for a WWE title shot.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 26, 2006, 08:17 AM #52 of 3609
Meh this don't mean much but I'm done with wrestling~~ Long live WCW and fuck WWE.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 28, 2007, 05:52 PM #53 of 3609
Haha, hardcore title. But how many times did a hardcore champion leave as champion?
Steven Richards has had the title 21 times.

Quote:
heh, Jazz and Rodney Mack fired too, Tatanka as well.
Tatanka was nothing more than a jobber. . .

Quote:
Bigelow's dead! He was such a super fucking heel.
His career ended as a face, and like all heels who turn face, he was going down.

Bossman passing is news to me. When did this happen?

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jan 28, 2007 at 06:05 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 29, 2007, 09:48 AM #54 of 3609
Both of us using our defining avatars is like a blast from the past lol.
Raven has had the title 27 times
I don't recal Raven ever being in the WWE, just that Saturn was(miss that guy). But it just goes to show you the hardcore title and the 24/7 rule was an ingenius idea.

Quote:
The Tatanka of now? Either a jobber or a squasher of jobbers. The Tatanka of the past? He was undefeated for more than a year.
Yes the Tatanka of now. When he came back, all he did was job><. Every match, every. He even jobbed to that announcer-turned lame wrestler Miz <-that there infuriated me. Does Vince just do this to his wrestlers to spite them in some way?

Quote:
The Big Bossman passed away in 2004, a year after Curt Hennig's death.
Wow. . .

I'm going to put the blame on these passings on prolonged head trauma during thier years in wrestling. No wonder why Vince banned a lot of high flying moves(it's a start, and knowing him it COULD be a cover up that he doesn't want to admit, that US health care is eating him alive). Owen's death and Rick Rudes, got to me the most.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jan 29, 2007 at 09:50 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 29, 2007, 02:02 PM #55 of 3609
Growing up who were the big heros of oyu guys?
Bret hart is on the top of my list of heros as I was growing up. I memorized his theme song(even the remixes) and would hum it to myself before I went to sleep. One thing WWE Raw vs. Smackdown granted me that the other wrestling games(except for Wrestle Mania and Royal Rumble for the SNES) didn't was being able to unlock not only him, but his intro music along with him. And I used that for my made character, blasting the volume .

Million dollar man, hope he lives a long time. He had that sinister/cocky laugh that just won you over every time. I enjoyed a good bit of Paul Orndorfs(Mr.Wonderful) matchs. I didn't care much for Sting until the last few months of his career when he turned into his own version of The Crow. Razor Ramon(Scott Hall) and Shawn Michaels, that MADE the Ladder Match and Wrestle Mania X is still my favorite cause of that match. I'm a fan of Michaels forever, but his age has taken away his charisma.

Of all the old school wrestlers I enjoyed watching, I'd pay 1000000000 dollars to see Randy Savage wrestle again.

Bret dying would have a huge saddening impact on the industry. And, you know Goldberg almost made that a reality.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jan 29, 2007 at 02:04 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 29, 2007, 03:36 PM #56 of 3609
LOL OH MY GOD I havent' checked WWE.com in months nor watched RAW, and Cena is still the champion??? ROTF damn Vince! He is like the new HHH. "Must keep belt around his wee-wee! for 3409750934725 years, no matter how lame he is!"

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 29, 2007, 05:31 PM #57 of 3609
I'm calling it before it happens:

*months pass*
DONNNNN DONN DONN TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

*Triple H and HBK in the ring getting ready to do the Double Crotch Chop*

*whomp whomp who-WHAT THE HELL, TRIPLE H JUST GAVE SHAWN MICHAELS THE PEDIGREE*

It's happened before, and he's always heel when coming back from injury .

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 08:32 AM #58 of 3609
Never watched NWA, but Raven made his mark in WCW hands down. If there was a '50 greatest WCW wrestlers of all time' I'd vote for him.

Yes he did. He beat both Rick Martel and Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 8 and 9 during his undefeated streak.
How could I forget one of the better intercontinental(spelling -.-) champions in it's histosy. Rick Martel was a very entertaining heel.

Mortis - I had thought about saying that instead and it actually seems a lot more likely to happen.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:46 AM #59 of 3609
Let me clear the whole IC thing up with this

Quote:
Razor Ramon def. Rick Martel New Haven, CT 09-27-93
If you recall Rick having more shots at the title, then it's obviously not worth listing. I guess I got it mixed up because he fueded with Ramon on so many occassions(it's what made him well known in the first place).

I have no memories of "The Hammer". I don't know why either.

Hmm, Super Brawl V. Last time Mick Foley was a REAL TALENTED wrestler lol.

LOL who remembers when Dink the Clown got squashed by Bam Bam?? Damn that was funny(and Him and Doink was one of the better fueds around).

I liked the Undertaker as the American Badass. He lived up to that name well.

Stone Cold giving the Rock the stunner while the Rock was using the camera.

I love this classic. Stunning Steve Austin vs. Flying Brian Pillman. For the US Title(yea I'm going WAY BACK). This at the time was the LONGEST MATCH I ever watched, and how totally one sided it was. Pillman had Austin beat in the dirt. I forgot how he did it, but still managed to get Pillman in the Stun Gun(basically, he tosses his opponant to the second rope and the second rope acts as a "stunner")for the win. Not too many people talk about Austins awesome reign as the US champion.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jan 30, 2007 at 11:59 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2007, 01:53 PM #60 of 3609
This is all for you, Winter.

Was that date for Martel/Razor proof that Martel had the belt or what? I remember when I was little I first noticed the term "reigning champion" used for Razor and his IC title run. It confused the fuck out of me.

Greg The Hammer was a big blond bastard. Just a classic 80's wrester memorable for his HAMMER STRIKE and his use of the figure four like Flair.

Doink and Dink! I totally forgot about that stupid clown. I remember when he first showed up hed prank the wrestlers and fans... I think he started out fucking with Crush. I loved it when Crush "crushed" his fucking head. Weirdo. Years later I remember WWF Magazine showing partial pics of his face without the makeup but wouldnt show the whole thing. I was like *SHRUG*

My favorite thing about the American Badass was when he came back during the Ironman match between the Rock and HHH and the beautiful chokeslam he gave HHH. Fucking awesome comeback, just beat the shit out of everyone.

Speaking of Pillman, I remember when him, Owen Hart and Stone Cold threw out the commentators and did the commentary for one of the shows once, taking the entire time to bash and insult Bret Hart. Hilarious. This is one of the few times, also, you'll see me say I regret not watching WCW until Scott Hall showed up.

I can't remember clearly. . . I don't know if there was a storyline with Martel and Ramon where Martel "stole" the belt, or something. Like the thing with Michaels at Wrestlemania X where he had his own IC title. As for the date, it only stats it as that -> Ramon defended[and defeated] the title against him.
The title holder before was not him, and Rick Martel is listed only once in the IC title history as a challenger.

Yea Razor was definitly the best IC champion of that era. No matter who it was, he'd come out top, until Goldust appeared, and Razor went down the tubes after. AndwenttoWCWtobeanOutsider^^.

Taker killed me everytime with his "Why are you in my yard?"

A Cena/Michaels Feud would get a lot of ratings Vince! Go for it old man! I could have tasted that Sweet Chin Music he was going to give Cena that night. I bet it would have been a nasty one, like Marty Jennety nasty lol.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jan 31, 2007 at 07:15 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 6, 2007, 06:23 PM #61 of 3609
I have a feeling WM23 is going to be best since WMX8.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 11:33 AM #62 of 3609
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemani.../wm18/results/

Icon vs. Icon and Triple H(face at the time) unifying the titles to create the WWE championship(undisputed version)

BTW this is all based on my opinion of what is the best WM. X7 came very close with it being the last WM, Stone Cold and the Rock faced each other in, and the last time Edge and Christian were together.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2007, 03:00 PM #63 of 3609
Err my bad, yes it was Jericho.

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 12:04 PM #64 of 3609
Well my opinion is that he will bar himself from a lot of things that he normally does that would put his quads in jepordy. Also not doing the more dangerous matchs like hell in the cell and Elimination Chamber. And I think he will stay the whole 8 months, just for his kid's sake.

Shawn though has it far worse than HHH, I think Shawn has Doctors from outer space or something. His body is SO FUCKED UP that a flee can break him, but watch him come back 2 monday's later O_o.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2007, 07:49 PM #65 of 3609
There is two major things wrong with Shawn's body physically.

-Both of his knees have went through a series of surgeries: When he came back after one surgery he had to go BACK for MORE. Bret is the one who did this with the infamous sharpshooter on the ring post.

-His back, falling off the cage in HITC and that did him for a long long while. The fued with triple HHH brought him back - fued was sparked when he was thrown through the side of a car window and was later revealed by Triple H that he was the one who did it. He went on to become champion that year. He's been around ever since. I'm not too sure what is wrong with his back internally.

Occasionally when Michaels does his signature "flip up to his feet" thing he will hurt one of his knees. There was the incident with the spirit squad. Somehow though even after all that they did to his leg, he came back the following monday. Athletes of any sport or entertainment have doctors from outter space. God forbid any doctor I see is that damn good. >:/

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 01:24 PM #66 of 3609
The best Austin can do is get in Squash matchs :/ that's going to be boring.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!!!!!
Well.

I think there is real personal issues going on between the teams, and Vince wants to keep that under control by keeping them seperate. Also, the chemistry between Mercury and Nitro is still shot to hell I think. Either way, that was a match to bring ratings, big ratings.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 04:40 PM #67 of 3609
Sorry, I should clerify, I meant personal issues between the two teams.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 06:26 PM #68 of 3609
Yes offscreen stuff. I'm just speculating though. And this was Steph's doing, so it was probably for some fucked up illogical reason.

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 09:33 AM #69 of 3609
Good. Doing that will give us more variety of fueds.

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2007, 08:53 AM #70 of 3609
Yeah, like years past.

This Kennedy fucker... Is he being taken seriously?
Long undefeated record before losing first match.
US Champion 1 time.
Given a shot at the World title.
Faced/defeated everyone on the smackdown roster.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2007, 08:55 AM #71 of 3609
Both the Hardy's and MNM are highly charismatic teams and this is magnified only through matchs against each other. Why is that thing on Joey Mercury's face?

Spoiler:

I'm not surprized that Chavo won the cruiserweight title. Helms ONLY kept it that long because a REAL cruiserweight like Rey and Chavo didn't bother to step up. Helms for fighting little flies for that whole year.

LOL KENNEDY GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED.

LOL Batista WTF O_o?

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Winter Storm; Feb 19, 2007 at 08:59 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2007, 05:52 PM #72 of 3609
Who is Mike Awesome?

Quote:
What's going on with Battista and who stomped Kennedy? God Im so out of the loop in this country.
Spine buster from hell that costed the match I think.

And chairs went crashing into Kennedy's skull. lmao

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2007, 06:54 PM #73 of 3609
I'm not joking. This is the first I've heard of him. Sorry I don't know every person in the wrestling world :/.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2007, 10:09 AM #74 of 3609
Mike Awesome

Known as Mike Awesome in ECW and WWE. First person to invade the WWE by defeating Rhino backstage and taking the Hardcore Title.

While in WCW, he sold out and became that 70's guy and the fat chick thriller. Basically, he was great in ECW and then he just well...flopped

Also at one night stand 2005 he had one hell of a match with Masato Tanaka
Ok I can explain not knowing who he was then. When Rhino was in the WWE, I didn't watch wrestling at all during that time, I missed the 'major invasion' and stuff. It's my job D: I never watch RAW/Smackdown anymore. I keep up with you all by reading the website -.-.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 27, 2007, 04:07 PM #75 of 3609
Well it doesn't surprize me but Test has been released.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread