Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2009, 02:33 PM #3301 of 3609
Good lord. If you go to wwe.com, there is some major bashing against Pepsi Center's owner.

All WWE shows will be performed at the Staples Center in LA this week, and tonight Raw will have its own version of the playoffs when the "Lakers" (Batista, Cena, MVP, The King, and a secret 5th player) face off against the "Nuggets" (Orton, Rhodes, Dibiase, Big Show, and Miz). I think Vince McMahon is making some statements tonight as well.

Owen. If that accident hadn't happened, I'm certain he would eventually have gotten the Heavyweight title. I definitely agree with everything mortis said. I think the most memorable matches I saw him in was when he faced Bret both in Wrestlemania X and in the steel cage match at Summerslam '94. There was also his match against the 1-2-3 Kid at King of the Ring '94 which was really freakin fast paced.

His last interview was as the Blue Blazer where he reminded his fans to take your vitamins and drink your milk. Thanks for the memories Owen, Slammy Award Winner.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2009, 10:17 AM #3302 of 3609
Miss his intro music.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2009, 08:02 PM #3303 of 3609
Well, glad to see Mr. Kennedy back. It looks like he is already on the right track to becoming a contender to Orton's tit-what's that? He got injured AGAIN? His FIRST MATCH BACK? Is he trying to be Kevin Nash here? Ouch. Oh wait, it's not to be serious. Whew, that was a close one. The WWE already said he was injury prone. Now, I thought Mr. Kennedy is going to be in a movie so the WWE can make good use of promoting their star long with his match Or-wait, what, he's RELEASED WITHIN UNDER A WEEK OF HIS RETURN?!?!

Talk about getting rid of someone you don't like but making sure to do it after they recover so it doesn't look bad on your company.

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2009, 09:19 PM #3304 of 3609
Whoa...that is one move I did not see coming from the WWE. A damn shame too because I'm betting he'll head off to TNA.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2009, 09:54 PM #3305 of 3609
Indeed. however, maybe that is a good thing. A real fresh start. He could go there still with major momentum after his recent return/ He could then say that after one match back, all of the "big contenders" saw him as the threat he was going to be to them, and so they conspired to get rid of him.

He could then go into TNA< win their world title, then return to the WWE (the latter along with just going to TNA is what I am betting to happen).

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2009, 01:38 AM Local time: Jun 7, 2009, 11:38 PM #3306 of 3609
So WWE had their extreme rules ppv tonight.

Spoiler:
Apparently CM Punk is the new world heavyweight champion after cashing in the MITB against hardy after Hardy defeated Edge in a Ladder Match.

Another WWE fuck up. WWE manages to taint an extremely great Ladder Match with some ghetto MITB cash in. I'm glad I haven't even actually given WWE any ratings points at all because thats just...pathetic

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2009, 11:09 AM #3307 of 3609
So WWE had their extreme rules ppv tonight.

Spoiler:
Apparently CM Punk is the new world heavyweight champion after cashing in the MITB against hardy after Hardy defeated Edge in a Ladder Match.

Another WWE fuck up. WWE manages to taint an extremely great Ladder Match with some ghetto MITB cash in. I'm glad I haven't even actually given WWE any ratings points at all because thats just...pathetic

Spoiler:
Christ, that sounds like a heel move to me. I'll definitely have to check out that ladder match when I get a chance.

So there were 5 title matches last night and only 1 did not change hands. Kofi survived a fatal four way to retain the US title.

Jericho is the new IC champ.
Tommy Dreamer is the new ECW champ.
Hardy, then CM Punk became the new World Heavyweight champ.
Batista is the new WWE champ.

Monday Night is going to be interesting.

Also acquired Road Wild '98 for my WCW collection, however it was recorded from WWE 24/7. I don't know why, but they changed Goldberg's music to the WWE version.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2009, 01:10 PM Local time: Jun 8, 2009, 11:10 AM #3308 of 3609
Spoiler:
If you didn't know Tommy Dreamer was going to become the ECW Champion, you're a fucking idiot. I'm sorry but thats the straight up truth.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2009, 02:17 PM #3309 of 3609
Spoiler:
Snoretista may be champ, but he's injured and will be going in surgery tomorrow. Watch for Orton cashing in his rematch clause and reclaim the title, if it isn't outright vacated. It would be interesting if its vacated by Vickie only to be "awarded" to Edge by her, making Edge on Raw... but there really isn't anyone face that's left but Cena...

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2009, 02:20 PM #3310 of 3609
Spoiler:
If you didn't know Tommy Dreamer was going to become the ECW Champion, you're a fucking idiot. I'm sorry but thats the straight up truth.
Spoiler:
Well I can safely discount myself from that category because I didn't even know that match was happening. If I had known, I would have placed my bets on Dreamer winning because I remember you guys talking about his contract expiring soon.

I can also say I didn't know about that US title fatal four way match or Punk vs. Umaga.

Also, Batista injured himself AGAIN? I'm a little worried. Every time he comes back, it's only for a short time.

Edit:
Raw:
Well, Batista's arm getting "snapped" is one way to make it look like he's out of action. There's a really good way to handle this. Batista forfeits the title and Vickie starts a weekly Raw tournament for the WWE title. The finalists face off at a PPV for the title. Of course, it probably won't happen because tournaments are exciting.

Nevermind, Orton is using his rematch clause tonight. Damn it.

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2009, 02:28 PM #3311 of 3609
Sad news guys.

I'm not sure how well versed you are on japanese wrestlers but Misawa, one of the ton wrestlers, died. Not only is he a top wrestler, but the owner of NOAH. He died after taking a belly to back suplex in the ring.

FELIPE NO
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2009, 03:47 PM #3312 of 3609
This was really depressing news for me. Been a HUGE Misawa fan for a very long time. For those that don't know, he's basically the Austin of Japan. He's been a top guy since the early 90's and started Pro Wrestling NOAH back in 2000. Here's a wiki page for him:

Mitsuharu Misawa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, here's some great highlights for some of his signature moves:

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

One of his most famous rivalries was with Toshiaki Kawada back in the mid - late 90's. They worked a very brutal style known as King's Road. King's Road is when the match is played out through one upsmanship in brutality. They hit extra hard and go for more dangerous sheer drop moves as the match goes on. This was also considered by many to be the golden age of Japanese Pro Wrestling. here was one of their matches for the triple crown:

YouTube Video
YouTube Video
YouTube Video

It's just crazy that after taking all those dangerous bumps on his head, a move that's designed to be a back bump took him out.

EDIT: Apparently, he suffered a heart attack when he took the move.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2009, 07:09 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2009, 05:09 PM #3313 of 3609
For those of you who saw raw

Originally Posted by deadlinehollywooddaily.com
I don’t know what’s more shameful here: The fact that USA Network issued a bogus press release announcing that Donald Trump had bought World Wrestling Entertainment’s popular “Monday Night RAW” franchise? Or that publicly traded World Wrestling Entertainment participated in a scam that sent its share price down nearly 7% at one point on Tuesday? The USA Network (which is part of NBC Universal and in turn publicly traded GE) issued its apology today, acknowledging that “there is no actual ‘sale’.” The phony release was supposed to promote “an ongoing story arc” on the wrestling show. But the release sure looked real, including both companies’ logos as well as real contacts and phone numbers at WWE and USA Networks for reporters and investors to call. The release also included a quote from WWE Chairman Vince McMahon saying that Trump made an undisclosed offer that “I couldn’t refuse”. And Trump was quoted as promising to reward the RAW's fans by airing the next show this Monday “live and commercial free”. News organizations took it at face value; TV Guide posted a story based on the press release shortly after it was issued. And FoxBusiness.com posted the release itself. Doesn’t the SEC consider it a crime for public companies to mislead investors?
LawL

Para
Style & Sexy

Member 889

Level 18.77

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2009, 11:56 AM #3314 of 3609
For those of you who saw raw

LawL
No wonder they ended that arc so fast... Stupid. I was hoping for it to go on longer.

Missing that one music track:
Fire Fight - Mission X // Frostbite

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2009, 08:15 PM #3315 of 3609
Well, Raw is already turning out to be interesting.

Spoiler:

A guest host every week as General Manager, starting with Batista.

Night of Champions tournament to decide who will face Randy Orton for the title at that ppv.

Miz vs. John Cena
MVP vs. Triple H

I would've liked to have seen an 8-person tournament, but hey...it's still a tournament.

Also, apparently before Trump was fired he made a 15-superstar trade between all 3 brands. Raw got 5, ECW got 5, and Smackdown got 5.

Spoiler:
And Orton faces three of them in a 3-on-1 Gauntlet match.

Most amazing jew boots
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2009, 09:05 PM Local time: Jun 29, 2009, 07:05 PM #3316 of 3609
Lets make trade speculations!!!

RAW gets
Jimmy Wang Yang (yes..hes still employed by WWE, surprise!)
Jesse
Gail Kim
E. Jackson
Mike Knox

SD gets
Ted DiBiase
Katie Lea
Paul Burchill
Chavito
Santino

ECW gets
Jamie Noble
Hornswoggle
Goldust
Curt Hawkins
The Undertaker...j/k Funaki

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2009, 09:43 PM #3317 of 3609
Man, I can't wait for next week's guest host.

Spoiler:
The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase! Gahahahahahahahaha!!!

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2009, 09:44 PM #3318 of 3609
So...

ECW loses virtually all it's talent. I heard a few people are upset Christian didn't switch brands but I need only point to the fact that 3 out of the 5 guys who were going for the ECW title just switched brands. Then you have possibly the hottest new thing going on, the Hart Dynasty, leaving as well. Even what it got in return wasn't much save for Regal and Benjamin (who I swear just switched FROM ECW a few months back),

Matt Hardy has set a new record for time on Raw as he just got drafted to Raw two months ago and is already back to Smackdown! I guess they realized he isn't getting far and with his injuries, perhaps being back on Smackdown! where he had much more success would be a good fresh start. Plus, rumros were out a month or so ago that they might build Matt as a top face on Smackdown! (showing I guess how much confidence that they had in his heel work when they were already considering pushing him as a face just a few months after his heel turn).

Speaking of Smackdown!, it is very, VERY heel heavy. They already have tons of heels on the show, jeff is about to leave (one of their top faces) and Punk is basically a heel now (who was also their top face). Then add in that the closest they get to a face from the mini-draft is Finley who was a bit of a tweener on ECW and eesh. So that leaves um....John Morrison who has barely been built up, and Rey Mysterio as the top faces on the brand (remember, Undertaker is gone)? Heck, they couldn't even turn Kane, who has absolutely no heel heat, back to being a face to at least slightly even up the odds. So, Um, er, um, err, I am taking it that Edge is turning face as I can easily see Jericho turning on him after they lose the tag titles, then him going after a fully established heel Punk. I have felt they planted the seeds as early as Mania when he basically verbally ripped apart big show. Then all that went down with Vickie adds to it a bit. He's now not in the title hunt either and Punk (a heel) is the guy who has it so it's logical for him to make a turn. He's also hinted at it in an interview recently, and for that matter his heel run has been very, very strong and very, very long, one of the longest that I can think of in probably the last fifteen years of wrestling I have watched. Then, if you look at his and Jericho's upcoming match, unless another team is added (which I highly doubt), it's all heels. Something's gotta give there. Oh, and that also allows the chance of some good ol' E & C.

Raw is becoming the Triple H Vs Randy Orton show. I mean, it's good these two are having a long, long, long feud, but at the samet ime, it's getting, very, very old. Granted, with Batista getting hurt, HBK being gone, and really no other faces being built up to face Orton (althoguh they could try to 'gasp' build other stars like MVP or Koji to feud / face Orton. I mean, if they are trying the 300th time with Mark henry, why not those guys who are already over?). I think though that Legacy is breaking up to an extent as the seeds have been set. My feeling is Legacy will not beat Jericho / Edge, adding more friction. It will be a slow burn process though.

Oh, and btw, Jericho and Edge will lose the titles to the Hart Dynasty. I would have had it been that Legacy beats them for the titles, then a face team beats Legacy, but um, see, the problem is, um, there aren't any teams left to do that. Well, okay, Cryme Tyme but....no.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2009, 11:49 PM #3319 of 3609
Well I finally found a list and I have no idea what the hell they're trying to pull here.

Raw gets: Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Alicia Fox, Gail Kim (I thought she was already on Raw), and Evan Bourne (what the hell is Bourne doing there? He's IC material).

ECW gets: The Bella twins, Regal, Goldust (no protection left for Hornswoggle), and Shelton Benjamin? Man I feel bad for Goldust and Benjamin.

Mortis has already pointed out who went to Smackdown and I have to say it was possibly a stupid move. Matt Hardy leaving Raw doesn't bother me a bit, but they'll probably have him feud with Jeff again.

I keep saying the Hart Dynasty should have joined with Legacy, but it's not looking like that's going to happen.

As much as I like HHH, I think the Orton/HHH feud needs to end. It has been overdone and we need something new. Henry/Orton would puzzle the hell out of me, but at least it would be different.

I think they should bring a couple of titles back and maybe introduce a new one. I'm also still hoping that the Shane McMahon idea someone had a while back would happen, or a brand war, or the return of Sycho Sid (doubtful). WWE might as well hire elementary school kids to replace their creative team.

Also, I just checked the Raw Superstar list and noticed Hacksaw Jim Duggan is there. I would assume he's working part time but is he out with an injury? I haven't seen him since Cryme Time said "It's time man. Let's go. We got your back."

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2009, 11:56 AM 1 #3320 of 3609
Ugh, I just lost everything I wrote. Stupid mouse.

Long story short
- Hacksaw isn't an active wrestler. he is a WWE ambassador like Slaughter. This was due to WWE's cost cutting measures.

- The World, ECW, and WWE titles should be unified and much like the tag titles, require the champ to defend them on all brands. ECW should bring back the TV title, and basically the secondary title is the 'big one' for a brand, similar to wrestling territories long ago where the territory's title was the 'big one' for the brand until the NWA wrestling champ came into town.

- As for a brand feud, here is my basic outline:
* In Canada, a company is suing the WWE over the RAW trademark. If they won, the WWE may not be able to use it anymore. Presuming this happens, they could change it to...WCW Monday Nitro
* In storylines, Vince is at the end of a show one day when Trump comes out. Vince tells him that he owns the show again and Trump should get out. Trump says that the owner of the show said he could stay to a confused Vince. Trump will say he and Vince have many differences but they do agree on one thing, 'That when there is a good deal that you can't resist, you have to take it'. He'll ask Vince if he remembers paying double for RAW. Vince will nod. Trump will ask if he ever got the paperwork making it a done deal. Vince will freeze and say nothing. Trump will say that they agreed on an 'intent to purchase' or whatever terminology Bischoff used regarding buying WCW (but didn't actually get it). he'll then say just before he was about to send the paperwork, he got an offer he couldn't refuse that was triple what Vince paid. The deal was then signed, sealed, and delivered. Trump will then introduce the new over of WCW Nitro (to the shock of everyone)....Ted Turner
* Turner will come down to the shcok of everyone. He'll then say to Vince "Guess what? I'm back in the wrasslin business!'. Ted will say that for the last eight years, he has had to live with losing to Vince. Ted will say though he is a fighter, and if he had a choice, he would continue to fight. He'll say though that unfortunately, the choice was taken from him in 2001 by some company executives who had no idea how to run a business or a merger. Those people, and the company he merged with, are gone now, and he is back in control. And just as WCW blew away the WWE ten years ago, it's going to do so again, starting with the very thing that began it in the past, WCW's flagship, WCW Monday Nitro.
*Turner will go on to say that he couldn't all this alone. No, he needed help from an old friend. He was the man who helped bring WWE to it's knees years ago, and was bidding his time to strike again. He is, Eric Bischoff.
* Bischoff comes out and says he has been waiting years for this moment. Bischoff said when the deal fell through all those years back, his heart stopped. Not because he lost WCW, but because Vince had won. So what could Eric do though? Nothing. Vince had completely bought WCW and it's shares. Eric will say it took him awhile, but then he realized it...WCW and it's...SHARES. Around that time, as fate would have it, Vince called him up for a job as the GM of Raw. Eric thought about it and saw this was the time to strike back. Not right away though, but over time. Eric said that if he went to take out the WWE immediately, he'd have neither the company nor the troops to do it. So he instead waited his time out. Eric will ask Vince if he remembered how Eric wanted to be paid. That's right, in stocks. This entire time, Eric's payment has been an increasing share in WWE stocks. Enough now to properly own part of the company. He'll go on to say that through some legal loop holes and business transactions, he was able to make that part the part that owned the majority of the business asset known as WCW. And since he owned the majority of the business asset of WCW, that means he owns the rights to do what he wanted with it.
Now Eric will say he isn't stupid. He may own the rights, but he didn't have what he really needed in 2001 to make it all work - the television slot. That's where Ted came in. Ted has the money AND power to give him that slot whether it be on USA, TNN, TNT or somewhere else. Even moreso, by having Ted back him, he can now fund the empire once more. and those troops Eric mentioned previously? While he had their loyalty, he didn't have their bankroll. Now he does. Who are they though? Eric will say that Vince and everyone else, just like in 1995 when he saw Luger jump to WCW, will just have to tune in to find out.
*After this, the first man could show up and take out Vince. I'd suggest Orton as the 'knife in the back' given all the years him and his father had been with WWF. Rhodes would join him as his father had much of his success in NWA / WCW but DiBiase would stay firm with WWE saying the WWE gave his father and ultimately him, the good life they wanted.
*Ric Flair will join WCW saying he hates Eric but hates Vince more. he said in 92, Vince said he would be treated like a star but come 93 they made him feel his time had passed. In 2006, Vince didn't even let him on Wrestlemania in a tag team match. Then, just a few weeks ago, Ric burned many bridges to rejoin the WWE only for Vince to change his mind.
* Paul heyman would 'buy' ECW. He would say that as always, Bischoff stole his idea and that in 2002 when Vince finally fully bought ECW, that Heyman lessened his pay so the majority was in stocks (Eric was far wealthier and hence didn't need to do this). It took him longer, but much like Eric, he now owns enough stock that he was able to own ECW. The only question is how to handle who bankrolls the talent.
* Eventually, Vince, Bischoff, and Heyman would go to the background to let the talent fight it out. The first draft would be very interesting as perhaps a super pro ECW star would have to join WCW and fight against all of them. Or perhaps a WCW star who is 'estatic' to get out' and joins ECW actually is a mole the entire time.

Moving on...

- Legacy and H Dynasty should not join up. This will only lead to some members getting overshadowed. A survivor series teaming would be cool though.

- Matt isn't going to feud with Jeff. Jeff is on his way out, and Matt is injured. At BEST, I could envision Matt coming otu to save Jeff from Punk, with Matt saying blood is thicker than water and picking up where Jeff left off. However, Matt is injured so it will be a while before he returns. Most likely he'll come back to fight Punk in Jeff's stead. Oh, and the reason for this is Smackdown! barely has any faces and if they DID do a Jeff Vs Matt feud again, that would leave only Morrison and Mysterio to feud against Punk. Just doesn't work.

- Speaking of Smackdown!, Edge must be the ONLY world champion ever to downplay his title reigns. He, the WWE, and many pro wrestling matches have him listed with eight title reigns. That is incorrect:
1. Over Cena (New Years Revolution)
2. Over RVD and Cena (Monday Night Raw)
3. Over Undertaker (Smackdown!)
4. OVer Batista and Undertaker (Armageddon)
5. Over Undertaker (One Night Stand)
6. Over Triple H and Koslov (Survivor Series)
7. Over Jeff Hardy (Royal Rumble)
8. Over Mysterio, Cena, and others (No Way Out)
9. Over Cena (Backlash)

This does leav einto question whether he will go for the world title to make it an even ten as a heel, or if they'll use this as extra momentum when he goes for the world title as a face as it being for his tenth title reign. Ten is a fairly significant number to say the least.

How ya doing, buddy?
EpicNotion
Banned

Member 33988

Level 2.25

Jul 2009

Old Jul 4, 2009, 02:54 PM #3321 of 3609
WWE seems to be just one large clusterfuck of various ideas that are mediocre at best. WWE wants to focus mainly on "family sports entertainment" which hey that is fine for the kids but honestly the kids don't make up the majority of the audience. You would think someone in WWE would wake up and go "hmm hey, our highest ratings of all time were in the Attitude era, maybe we should look back and change something".

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2009, 09:33 PM #3322 of 3609
So much for Edge.

It is confirmed he has seriously injured himself with a torn Achilles heel.

They are saying he might be out until the Royal Rumble although it could be even longer for him (I read these injuries require surgery, take a while to heal, and could take up to a year). they are already looking for something with the Great Khali to put the blame into a match with him.

My feeling? Don't bother going this way. An Edge - Khali match will do nothing for Edge upon his return.

The better angle is having Edge come out hurt and confronting Hardy. He'll then say that it wasn't Hardy's fault and he doesn't blame him. He'll then go on to say though that he wishes Hardy luck against Punk, but that if hardy beats him, he better be ready to give Edge a title shot when Edge returns. Hardy accepts, only for Jericho to come out and basically rip Edge apart for 'costing' him the tag titles. Edge will talk smack back, with Jericho 'apologizing' only for Jericho to clock him from behind with the title. Edge falls, and Hardy saves Edge (note I would only do this as long as it doesn't put Edge's health are further risk...remember Chris Candido).

Teddy Long comes out and says if they want to fight, that's fine, but it will be in the ring on Smackdown! and be for the vacant tag team titles. He'll go on to say both Jeff and Jericho can pick a partner. Jeff picks Khali, Jericho picks Dolph. However, just before their match, Legacy will show up and say that if the titles are vacant, since they were the top contenders, they should be in the match to. They are added, and during the match, Kane interferes taking out Khali, and Punk whacks Jeff with his title, allowing Legacy to pick up the win.

Kane and Khali continue their feud. Dolph gets a match with Mysterio. Jeff faces Punk. Legacy issues an 'open challenge'. Jericho will face (if he is ready as word is out he is doing nicely) either Undertaker OR (if Taker isn't fully healed) HBK.

EpicNotion
Banned

Member 33988

Level 2.25

Jul 2009

Old Jul 5, 2009, 01:35 AM #3323 of 3609
Edge being out really hurts. I think the best way would be to have Jericho turn on him and be responsible somehow. Having Edge go for Jericho when it comes back sets up a good program since those two against each other is something I have been looking foward to since Jericho went to SD. I remember reading they wanted to turn Edge into a face and in a recent interview Edge said its been happening on its own just from people cheering Edge out of appreciation for him being one of the few talents that doesn't suck ass.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2009, 05:36 AM Local time: Jul 5, 2009, 05:36 AM #3324 of 3609
The biggest loss here is clearly that there can be no Edge and Christian reunion now, which I'm sure has been in the works for quite some time. Even with both as single wrestlers, that would have drawn a lot of curious and nostalgic fans back. Matt and Jeff kiss and make up, and you have another TLC for a PPV just waiting to happen.

Not anymore, however.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2009, 07:42 AM #3325 of 3609
I don't think there was much of a chance of this in the near future anyway.

Jeff is supposedly leaving in just a few weeks. Matt is injured and will be out a few months.

I think we all agree that they need to have Jericho be responsible somehow or at least do something to Edge while he is injured. If and this is a big if, Edge could take a Walls of Jericho, that would be ideal, as Jericho could say he put Edge out (and the storyline would be that Jericho did a ton more damage to Edge's leg causing him to be out even longer).

Punk would run his course as champ, then someone could beat him, then Jericho could beat that guy setting up for a feud between him and Royal Rumble winner, Edge. Then, similar to Wm 18 but minus Steph and Edge's favorite dog, Jericho could go on how he put out Edge and that Edge's leg is just wired together, ready to be snapped at any time.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread