Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

USB Controller issues

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2009, 08:21 PM #1 of 1
USB Controller issues

Alright so trying to make emulation on my computer go a little smoother, I recently took my PS3 controller and plugged it in. Windows doesnt seem to recognize the device but when I open the gamepad setting in control panel, it says Playstation 3(r) controller. In properties, I can test it and it works fine. For about 15 seconds, after that it becomes unresponsive. Any idea whats wrong?

Its not an official sony wireless, rather the cheapy madcatz wired one. I figured it would still work since it is usb.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > USB Controller issues