Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What gives your life meaning?

doldrums
oopsie

Member 3855

Level 3.52

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2007, 02:13 AM Local time: May 31, 2007, 12:13 AM #101 of 110
well, it's hard to get up in the morning i must say ^_^; i stay in bed for another 2 hours or so after waking up :P but maybe i'm just lazy that way. what does make me get up though is the thought of maybe seeing my bf later during the day. or just b/c i feel icky and have a headache from being in bed for so long :P anyhoo, i know i must put more meaning into my life right now that's how i feel anyway

How ya doing, buddy?
Phoenix X
Samurai

Member 10673

Level 8.06

Aug 2006

Old Jun 1, 2007, 03:27 PM Local time: Jun 1, 2007, 04:57 PM 1 #102 of 110
The meaning of life? The Cosmos tends to cycle in increasingly complex patterns, and life refers to patterns of a certain level of complexity. For the purposes of this post, life means the conscious experience that we can agree upon.

I live to make positive changes in the lives of those who are close to me. I live to move human evolution forward. I live to grow, to love, to create, to shed light on redundancies in human behavior. I live to one day be the best father possible, and pass on what I've learned to later generations.

I live to witness human evolution, to see advances in technology. I want to know if our species is smart enough to survive it's own greed. I live to shatter ignorance and illusion. I live to make the future better. I live to give folk reason for optimism.

Continuing consciousness is the most important thing in the universe. I live to ensure that there are more opportunities for the universe to experience itself. I live to increase the chances that it's an enjoyable one.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as
it really is than to persist in delusion,
however satisfying and reassuring.
-Carl Sagan
DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2007, 03:32 AM #103 of 110
Family, friends, and sports. Without them, I honestly would have no reason to get up in the morning other than pure motivation to prove someone wrong who doubted me.

At some point I hope to find a significant other that I can start a family with, which will give me more meaning to life.

FELIPE NO
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
My Dreams
Virtuosic Dreams ^_^

Member 1412

Level 21.48

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2007, 01:15 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2007, 02:15 AM #104 of 110
What gives my life meaning

Music, that's for sure. My fascination for it has been growing since I've first touched the old piano in my house. Other things would be friends and family since its what you see everyday. Hope, choices and goals too give life meaning. These things give me a sense of direction. Surely if not for these I would probably be leading a fuzzy unclear life. Living life with the end in mind surely helps me see things from a broader perspective.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

ChocoJournal
The Link to the Chocojournal works now!
Transcriptions A new thread for transcriptions of all sorts.

"The man had a huge head. Like a pumpkin, really." - Godowskian on Shura Cherkassky
Jinn
Thief of Tazmily

Member 260

Level 14.69

Mar 2006

Old Jun 7, 2007, 02:40 AM Local time: Jun 7, 2007, 01:40 AM #105 of 110
Every single thing about my life is what I live for. I'm just so simply happy to be in existence in the first place that every scent, sight, sound, feeling, and taste stirs up my blood and makes every day an exciting experience.

Simply being grateful for my position in life definitely contributes to this overall ecstasy that I derive from life. The fact that I am able to actually survive with little effort on a day-to-day basis is something that I cherish to no end. I think of all the people in this world who have the insufficient supplies to stay properly fed and hydrated and feel so bad that they are not able to live comfortable lives with the bare-minimum needs fulfilled. Then I reflect that unto my own life and always come to the same conclusion: I have no reason not to enjoy every single moment of my life, for everything is urging me to do so. In fact, with these requirements met, I have time to try and figure out ways to help those less fortunate than I.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Oh shit.

Last edited by Jinn; Jun 7, 2007 at 02:44 AM.
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Jun 7, 2007, 04:29 AM Local time: Jun 7, 2007, 04:29 AM #106 of 110
Quote:
In fact, with these requirements met, I have time to try and figure out ways to help those less fortunate than I.
Damn good point.

How ya doing, buddy?
GameInfarcer
Carob Nut

Member 22827

Level 5.82

Jun 2007

Old Jun 20, 2007, 01:16 AM Local time: Jun 20, 2007, 12:16 AM #107 of 110
A while ago, it was video games, and music. Video games lost their charm. music is still important, but it doesn't give my life meaning. it's more of a hobby now.

My girlfriend is the one thing that gives my life meaning as of now. Unfortunately, I haven't seen her, talked with her, or had any kind of contact with her in over a week, because her parents are over protective. Trust me, it's and ugly ordeal. They even complained to the sheriff. Luckily, the guy was nice enough and was basically on my side about it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
night_zen
mesmerized by the sirens

Member 14395

Level 1.02

Oct 2006

Old Jul 4, 2007, 08:07 AM Local time: Jul 4, 2007, 03:07 PM #108 of 110
It might be considered as a silly answer, but dreaming is the way to go for me.

Every night I can simply forget about myself and embrace night as deep as she is.

How ya doing, buddy?
none of this is real
Kaze
woundedwings

Member 23635

Level 3.62

Aug 2007

Old Aug 3, 2007, 04:58 PM #109 of 110
The world moves for love. So do I.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2007, 07:03 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2007, 07:03 PM #110 of 110
Is it sad to say that a girl that I've known for about five months now gave a totally new meaning to my life? Crazy shit, these women...

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > What gives your life meaning?