Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Go clean your room Charlie.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 05:17 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 04:17 PM #1 of 31
Go clean your room Charlie.

Man, if you guys ever see a picture of Dogmatix Man`s room you`ll be devasted by the fucking disorder. Or you`ll just say it looks like your room. How do you keep your room, guy? Nice and neat, complete disorder, or somewhere in between? Me, I`m kind of anal about this so I have everything set in a specific order.

For added content, throw in some basic details of what your room contains. Mine`s basically two drawers, the bed... And a closet full of clothes. Kind of depressing. No longer a computer, stereo, my weight set or even a fucking TV nowadays.

Then again, it beats living in a room with nothing but a steel bunk, steel desk and stool, and a steel fucking toilet/sink combo.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 07:50 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 12:50 AM #2 of 31
My room is pretty tidy I guess. I like to keep things pretty organised and what-nit. There's pockets of localised mess and organised chaos, but nothing terrible as my friends and family always think I'm mad when I apologise for what I see as a bit of a mess and they say it is very tidy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 08:01 PM #3 of 31
I like keeping my room clean when I just cleaned it. But it gets messy quickly and I wait until I feel the need to clean it again. I don't let it get so bad.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

KnowsNothing
BANANA PHOOOONE

Member 229

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 08:14 PM #4 of 31
I made a gurnal about this before the crash for lols. After these pics, I cleaned my room so I could rearrange and build my pc. Then it got messy again. It presently is quite a bit cleaner than it is now, but still pretty damn bad. My PC is now where my TV is, and my TV where my drums were, and my drums where my PC was :P

I'm not particularly proud of my accomplishments, but I'm not particlarly ashamed either. I mean, I let it get that way again, so uhh. Yeah.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 08:21 PM #5 of 31
The first picture is probably as bad as I'd let my room get, but the rest are... o.0
EEK.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

Savage100
I hate confrontations!

Member 5950

Level 4.22

Apr 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 08:23 PM #6 of 31
Wooow. How can you stand living in that?

I'm sharing a dorm with one other right now, so I don't have a room to myself. He's messy and I'm tidy. The area around his computer looks almost as bad as yours, and while I can tolerate a few things sitting around the room, I cannot have crap on my computer desk. That would drive me insane.

You are gifted.

Most amazing jew boots
Rayne
Chocobo

Member 480

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 08:31 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 09:31 PM #7 of 31
So... At no point in time did your mom tell you to clean this?
That's it! I'm telling my Mom!

FELIPE NO
KnowsNothing
BANANA PHOOOONE

Member 229

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 08:33 PM #8 of 31
Yeah, my mom's on my case all the time. But as long as I keep my grades up, she doesn't really make TOO big of a deal out of it.

I wish I cared about the mess, but I'm pretty comfortable in it, so I have no desire to spend an entire day cleaning it.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 08:58 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 05:58 PM #9 of 31
I tend to keep my room neat for the most part. Sometimes I may have textbooks scattered on the floor and I don't get a chance to clean up until several days later. I have my stuff organized so I at least know where everything is kept.

Twikite

Member 331

Level 5.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 09:01 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 08:01 PM #10 of 31
Wow. That room is just... wow.

My room is either neat as fcuk, or really messy.

Typically, I'll get it clean, then strive to keep it that way for a week or so. Then I'll just stop trying and the place'll become a pigsty. Right now it's somewhere in between, most of the mess is centered around my computer desk.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
sabbey
River Chocobo

Member 139

Level 26.07

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 09:04 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 06:04 PM #11 of 31
My room is fine, need to make the bed and recycle some boxes, but that's about it. As for the above pics, I have seen worse! A friend used to have so much crap that the door frame was halfway blocked and it was a pain to even get into the room. Too bad I have no pics, it was quite the site...

nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 09:52 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 07:52 PM #12 of 31
I tend to keep my room very clean, tidy, and organized... even well-dusted and surfaces wiped often. I guess I get that habit from my mom, but I was never forced to do such things other than an occasional "go-clean-your-room" when I was younger. Generally, my "mess" is an unmade bed (I don't make my bed regularly) and tons of clothes "neatly" either laying on the bed/chair or hanging off my closet doors. I have so many hooks coming out of my closet door, so I have a LOT hanging at any given moment.

waka waka

sanemonkey • twitter • last.fm • gfw • backlog • youtube • xbox
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 10:32 PM #13 of 31
My room is reasonably neat but mostly very dull. It's easy to keep a clean room if you don't have anything in it.

For the record, Crash described my room as being 'girlier than [he had] expected.'*

Originally Posted by KnowsNothing
Yeah, my mom's on my case all the time. But as long as I keep my grades up, she doesn't really make TOO big of a deal out of it.

I wish I cared about the mess, but I'm pretty comfortable in it, so I have no desire to spend an entire day cleaning it.
Don't worry, when you're older you'll become more embarassed. It's simple - if you can't take a girl into that mess, you will no longer have that mess.

* Just how did Crash manage to critique my room? =o

kat
HUR HUR HUR

Member 152

Level 21.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 12:45 AM Local time: Sep 5, 2006, 10:45 PM #14 of 31
I live by myself so the only incentive I have to keep the place clean is so a giant stack of magazines don't topple one day and kill me. And also when friends come over, they don't cringe to see that I live in such filth.

I'm a pretty big clean freak so all dirt is consolidated to its respective areas but my apartment is pretty messy. It's pretty funny since messiness also drives me mad but my petulence for laziness usually far outweighs my need for organization. Besides it's just stay neat for 5 minutes before papers and worn clothes explode all over the place again.

In my bedroom? A giant bed, a nighstand that doubles as a drawer, closet, clothes, dirty clothes bin.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Unas
Syklis Green

Member 11611

Level 8.84

Aug 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 03:15 AM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 09:15 AM #15 of 31
My room is like a well aimed bomb hit it, I tried to clean it a while back but it was having none of it. The abyss under my bed is expanding too, its just tonnes of cds books and broken cymbals and strings. Its not unsanitary, just a mess.
I got no digital camera so you'll have to take my word for it, and thats probably for the best! My ex-gf wasn't the biggest fan of it, I usually cleaned up the room beforehand

Most amazing jew boots
Kolba
-

Member 446

Level 30.06

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 03:17 AM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 09:17 AM #16 of 31
The only thing that really bothers me about KnowsNothing's pictures is all the scrumpled-up wads of toilet paper strewn around the monitor area. I am also morbidly curious about what the latex glove is for.

My own room, well, any disorder is localised: the room is in tip-top condition apart from the small area next to my bed; there's a big stack of books there - which, just looking at now I'm getting annoyed by, as the stack is not built from the bottom up by largest to smallest surface area, and some books are jutting out and hanging over ones beneath it, this bothers me. Along with all the books there's my mp3 player and headphones, the wire for which I haven't wound up and so dangles all over the books, completing the sorry picture.

Tek2000
NOT AVAILABLE

Member 1641

Level 10.58

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 06:34 AM #17 of 31
KnowsNothing, those are pictures of HELL.

Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 08:58 AM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 07:58 AM #18 of 31
KnowsNothing: Holy crap dude, that room looks like World War Four. How can you stand living in it?

As for my own room I have to admit that I have a bad habit of accumulating clutter, but at the same time I have to make sure that I organize everything - especially around my work desk and such. I don't have any pictures of anything but while I wont sit here and say I'm the best person when it comes to keeping my room straight, I couldn't stand being in the dissaray of this posts current example. ^_^;

Most amazing jew boots
KnowsNothing
BANANA PHOOOONE

Member 229

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 01:44 PM #19 of 31
Quote:
I am also morbidly curious about what the latex glove is for.
That's actually a manequin hand I got from Nintendo when they were promoting the DS. I stole a latex glove from bio class (not used, don't worry!) and put it on top because I never want my hand to lose it's nice whitey-whiteness. Which is strange because, as you can see, I'm not a clean freak at all

SOJC
General of the Army of Spoons

Member 10884

Level 5.11

Aug 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 05:17 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 12:17 AM #20 of 31
My room's quite a mess...for three reasons...
1) My room is rather small
2) There's a large number of game consoles and thus wires
3) I'm relatively lazy and can't be bothered to tidy it...

Here's some pics I took 2/3 weeks ago...

Since these pictures were taken the game controllers have all being disconnected and are currently in various places in my room...

Making the world a spoonier place
Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 05:42 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2006, 12:42 AM #21 of 31
Fucking shit at least use some water and soap and clean that room. It looks like a bomb dropped there. Did you vomit on your TV or what?

PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 06:00 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 04:00 PM #22 of 31
Everybody here has seen my room a million times. You know how awesome (and clean) it is.

Oh hell.

This pic is slightly outdated (I have a new TV and computer and weight set) but otherwise it still looks like that.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Rakka
Forgiveness

Member 10978

Level 9.10

Aug 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 06:21 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 06:21 PM #23 of 31
My room is very clean, organized, and decorated...it has to be livable if I'm going to live in it! All of my stuff is stuck away in specific drawers, most of the cables are either hidden behind desks or tied to the ceiling with those little cable commander things, and the trash, recycling, and laundry are all hidden away in an extra closet.

I am SO obsessive sometimes, but I just feel a lot better when I have a nice clean room. It also helps a lot when I'm running late to class and need to fall out of bed, grab my books, and RUN...which is all the time, I think!

FELIPE NO

all the cool people are doing it...rakka's last.fm page
DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 12:51 AM #24 of 31
I'm very organized and clean. I can't stand being in a trashy place. It makes me very uncomfortable.

THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2006, 01:14 AM #25 of 31
Originally Posted by KnowsNothing

Having toilet paper by your computer doesnt make you hardcore.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Go clean your room Charlie.