Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] What was that movie called? You know, the ones you vividly remember.

Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Mar 12, 2008, 09:58 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2008, 11:28 PM #1 of 3
What was that movie called? You know, the ones you vividly remember.

In terms of this thread (What was that game called? You know, the one where you did stuff? ) in the video gaming forum. I decided to create one that involved movies. I checked a few pages back and I didn't see a thread like this

I watched a lot of action movies when I was a child, and there are quite a few that I actually remember particular scenes from but for the life of me I can't remember what the movie was called. I know full well that this site is full of film buffs such as Denicalis, Sprouticus, and many others. I would like to think that there are many members of this site that remember a lot of movies but can't remember the names of them. Overall I hope everybody enjoys this topic, and hopefully we'll get some answers to movies that we enjoyed but can't remember the names of them.

I have three movies at the moment and I can gurantee you that two of them are from the 1980's and one of them is from the 1990's.

First Movie: What I remember from this film, is that I think it starts off in a swamp or jungle of some sort. I know its raining very heavily, and two solidiers or men are being chased by a bunch of assassins/hunters of some sort and they eventually get killed. I know for a fact that one of the hunters/assassins is a white ninja. Supposedly the hero of the movie is thrown into to fight these assassins/hunters. I know how the movie ends, there is the big fight in a resort or home of some sort and there are weapons all over the place. I know the hero uses some kind of scimitar or something like that while the villian is using a katana or something like that. I know the villian gets killed but getting some punctured in him from the back like an arrow from the bottom of a stairway or something like that.

Second Movie: I can't really remember much about this one, but I think the story focuses around a girl in her late teens or early twenties and her entire family gets killed or something along those lines. I know in the movie there is merry go round. I know how the movie ends. For some reason she plays this game with leader of the group that kills her family, and they're surrounded by cars or bikes, and they take turns wearing a blindfold, and they have a gun, and the person who isn't blindfolded wears a bell and they have to avoid getting shot from the person who is blindfolded.

Third Movie: Its about two borthers who are twins, who go on a holiday on this island, and their nemesis with the help of two girls gets them drugged and they set them loose on the island with no weapons. The leader sends out groups of hunters to try to kill these brothers without using guns, because the leader hurt his hand because of them. I know the groups of hunters are a bunch of ninjas as one group, a group of hunters using crossbows, and another group of hunters involving a guy who uses a chain, a guy who can't be hurt and a dog.

Please keep in mind, these are movies I watched when I was an early teen or a child. Anyway I hope people have fun with this topic, and hopefully somebody can answer what these movies are.

Most amazing jew boots
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2008, 10:13 PM #2 of 3
First movie sounds like an American Ninja type thing.

Along those same lines, there was a ninja movie about a girl who got possessed by a ninja somehow, and she'd go into these trances and start assassinating people. I remember one scene where some guy's in a hot tub with like 3 women. Girl walks in, strips, and the guy's all happy, then she pulls a katana from somewhere and kills them all.

Movie ends when some other ninja from Japan comes to America to fight the spirit of the evil ninja or something.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Alex
fucking insane

Member 2359

Level 8.29

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2008, 12:04 AM Local time: Mar 13, 2008, 12:04 AM #3 of 3
Ooh, good thread. Sorry I have no idea what you saw.
There's this one movie that's been bugging me for years. I saw it on tv when I was around 5 or 6. I'll try to describe it to the best of my ability.
So this research team is on a planet with red sand (seemed like Mars but breathable). Two guys and a teen girl. They do experiments with equipment or something. So the planet has these bugs, like ants and stuff(regular size), and they chew through wiring and equipment. They're quite a threat. The people start to go a little crazy, I don't know why. The bugs are constantly breaching the station. One guy dies. Then the girl goes crazy, leaves the base and runs into the sands in bare feet. Soon she is lost. Then it's just the one guy and he goes into the sands too. After walking for a while somehow he falls into the sand and is in an open cave-like space under the sand and a sand-woman appears and talks to him or lures him or something. I think it ends after that. >.< That's what I remember.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] What was that movie called? You know, the ones you vividly remember.