Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Music Fans- You are the annoyance

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2006, 11:56 PM Local time: May 3, 2006, 08:56 PM #1 of 48
Music Fans- You are the annoyance

Obviously, there are billions of people that are into music, and many fans are on the net and span across many message boards. This is where you find great people who enjoy music or many people who are ridiculously annoying when it comes to music. Which fans of music annoy you the most when it comes to music?

Quote:
Underground Fanatic-These fans are usually the ones that love underground music, but once the bands they like become big, they completely turn on their band for becoming successful.

Obsessed & Ridiculous-These fans are usually the ones that are obsessed with one style of music, and sticks to the classics because everything else isn't the true style of music as it was in the past.

Open Minded- These fans are usually that ones that say that have an open mind to everything, but when it comes to it, they like every kind of music in only one genre. Lets say someone says they have an open mind and listenes to anything, but then they say "but I can't stand this, that or the other" style of music and are extremely closed minded.

Your band SUCKS!-These fans HATE everything that they don't listen to. If they find out you don't like a band they like, they will try to argue with you saying how great they are until you either agree or just tell them to shut the fuck up.

Singles Only- These are you typical MTV fans, they only like the singles that one band puts out and see's their video played on TV over and over again. They don't know anything about the band other than the two big hits they have per record.

I luV U- Fans like this are only into bands because of the trend and looks of the certain band. They don't care for the music, only the looks and will love the band just because of how they present themself with a certain "scene" they are into.
So these are some of the fans you will always run into with music. Some fans are extremely smart and love music and all types and are great to talk to. Which fans of the above do you run into most? Would you fit under any of those categories?

Most amazing jew boots
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 01:40 AM Local time: May 3, 2006, 11:40 PM #2 of 48
I run into underground fantatics alot if I go to a metal related message board. The irony that people spew with most comments pertaining to popular bands is hilarious. One comment that stands out to me is someone saying that whatever band is on Uranium or Headbanger's Ball is enough to tear apart a band's credential. Kind of ironic when Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, and many other popular metal bands have been played on those shows. It really grates me sometimes.

I've also encountered the your band sucks kind, again, in metal message boards. I love the music, hate the fans.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 07:22 AM Local time: May 4, 2006, 01:22 PM #3 of 48
Underground obsessives can be fucking boring at times, certainly.

The people I really dislike though are the obsessive collectors and trainspotters. Some people feel the need to own every single piece of music in their chosen field to the extent that they can't possibly ever listen to all of it or appreciate it. People like that are interested in the music just as a collectable rather than to listen to I think.

Trainspotters are even worse. Every time I've seen Aphex Twin doing a live dj set, there's always been a few nerdy looking types hanging around the dj box trying to read the labels on his records. I can't understand why you'd pay to go to a banging club where eberyone's enjoying themselves just to stand in the corner and collate a set list.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 03:40 PM Local time: May 4, 2006, 03:40 PM #4 of 48
The Underground Fanatics bother me the most. It's almost like the fans are just getting excited over the fact that they know a band that most other people haven't even heard of. In the end, it just seems like another "I'm going to do this because I purposely want to be different" type of thing, only transposed over to music obscurity.

Most amazing jew boots
Synthesis
Southern Cross

Member 257

Level 25.84

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 04:06 PM Local time: May 4, 2006, 03:06 PM #5 of 48
Quote:
Underground Fanatic-These fans are usually the ones that love underground music, but once the bands they like become big, they completely turn on their band for becoming successful.
I have friends like this. They love the band until they see their CD in stores. Then all I here is, "They were better when they plyed at small shows. Now they're sellouts".

Quote:
Obsessed & Ridiculous-These fans are usually the ones that are obsessed with one style of music, and sticks to the classics because everything else isn't the true style of music as it was in the past.
You could almost merge this with the "your band sucks" category. Usually friends of mine will ask me if they've every heard or listened to a certain band before. Knowing full well that they've already asked me about them 5 times earlier. Selective memory.

Quote:
Open Minded- These fans are usually that ones that say that have an open mind to everything, but when it comes to it, they like every kind of music in only one genre. Lets say someone says they have an open mind and listenes to anything, but then they say "but I can't stand this, that or the other" style of music and are extremely closed minded.
Saying your "open minded" is basically a front for saying you like only 1 or 2 genres of music. Usually Rap, R&B, or Country in my friends' case.

Quote:
Your band SUCKS!-These fans HATE everything that they don't listen to. If they find out you don't like a band they like, they will try to argue with you saying how great they are until you either agree or just tell them to shut the fuck up.
This goes almost hand-in-hand with the whole myspace band following. Beyond the couple of bands that they hopelessly argue about, they aren't very musically inclined.

Quote:
Singles Only- These are you typical MTV fans, they only like the singles that one band puts out and see's their video played on TV over and over again. They don't know anything about the band other than the two big hits they have per record.
I have to say these are the people I dislike the most. For example: when Gorillaz' Demon Days album was released. I tried to get people to check out the album. I got some hilarious responses. "Oh yeah, I got like Clint Eastwood and Feel Good Inc." Typical.

Quote:
I luV U- Fans like this are only into bands because of the trend and looks of the certain band. They don't care for the music, only the looks and will love the band just because of how they present themself with a certain "scene" they are into.
I really have to say, there really isn't much of a varient in the "scene" area. Just different colors of makeup and a few pieces of hair going in another direction.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Morrigan
Midnight Rider

Member 2104

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 09:35 PM #6 of 48
I have a variant on the "open-minded" one: the whiny gits who think that to be open-minded means that you have to like everything, and that hating certain bands, or styles of music, means you're "narrow-minded" (when you just simply can't stand it). They are usually into "avant-garde" or "experimental" styles, because of course, they are more "open-minded" than you. And they like to whine about elitism all the time, even though they are basically elitist jerks themselves.

Re: the "underground fanatics". I've been referred to as that. It's not entirely false, but the premise is wrong or badly interpreted. Actually, I have never met someone who hated a band simply because they were popular (okay, I did meet one, he was talking about how he liked Slipknot before they became popular when in truth they have always sucked, but he was a 'Lica fanboy so obviously he didn't fit the type otherwise). It's simply very frequent that the more popular a band gets, the suckier they get. The opposite is also rarely true, though it certainly happens (Iron Maiden or Therion come to mind).
What can I say, the correlation is there. Many bands DO simplify or tone down or otherwise alter their sound, in a shitty way, because of label pushing and/or to get more sales. Or maybe they genuinely want to experiment (and coincidentally it's more accessible and make them more popular...), but they still suck. The result is frequently disastrous. There are too many examples, but here are some obvious ones: Megadeth, Metallica, Sepultura, In Flames, Soilwork, Samael, Children of Bodom, Iced Earth... all these bands reached a "peak", usually with the second album, and then became progressively more popular and progressively inferior for the most part.

But we so-called "underground fanatics" hate these bands because they start sucking, not because they are more popular. It's merely a correlation. After all, I like many bands that are getting more and more popular, and some that even changed their sound (gasps) - only difference is they do it well.

Anyway, I don't think that the "I hate them because they're popular" cliche really exists. I don't know anyone who really thinks that way.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 09:47 PM Local time: May 4, 2006, 08:47 PM #7 of 48
Originally Posted by Morrigan
I have a variant on the "open-minded" one: the whiny gits who think that to be open-minded means that you have to like everything, and that hating certain bands, or styles of music, means you're "narrow-minded" (when you just simply can't stand it). They are usually into "avant-garde" or "experimental" styles, because of course, they are more "open-minded" than you. And they like to whine about elitism all the time, even though they are basically elitist jerks themselves.
How exactly are these people elitist jerks (I include myself here)? If we "like everything", as you have put it, that's pretty much the exact opposite of elitism. I listen to Fred Frith as much as I listen to Warren Zevon as much as I listen to Wu-Tang. Hating bands is one thing, but as soon as you hate an entire genre, yes, you are narrow-minded.

FELIPE NO
joshi
be a man!

Member 1901

Level 8.73

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 09:51 PM #8 of 48
the "I luv you" kind are the ones that get on my nerves the most.
they are the reasons I can never get tickets to shows, because they sell out in five minutes cuz the little bastards saw them on the "buzzworthy" rack at Criminal Records or whatever or they were played on the OC or MTV or something.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2006, 10:04 PM Local time: May 4, 2006, 10:04 PM #9 of 48
It's not entirely false, but the premise is wrong or badly interpreted.
You might think I'm picking on you. Well, I suppose I am, but only because of your infuriating smugness. NOPE COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE A PROBLEM WITH ME SO HERE'S THE REASON WHY EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG, NOT ME, NOPE, COULDN'T BE.

Have you honestly ever entertained the notion that you are judging music based on some set of personal--not universal-- criteria?

Technically proficient music doesn't mean it's objectively good. I mean really, who doesn't like "Born to be Wild?" And no, you don't have to like certain types of music so long as you don't make it some sort of crime to like them. It wasn't long ago that the mere mention of certain bands set your heart to palpitating and got your typing fingers all a-flutter. Frankly I'm surprised you let the comments about Fear Factory go without some tired rhetoric about making a thread of their own.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
killmoms
Professional Mac-head

Member 277

Level 15.11

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 11:43 AM Local time: May 5, 2006, 09:43 AM #10 of 48
I guess I like most things, there's only a few genres I eschew because I just don't enjoy them. But I don't claim to like "everything," although I think my tastes are relatively diverse. I know people whose tastes are more diverse, and people whose tastes are less diverse, so I fall in the middle someplace.

Certain music fans can annoy me, though, usually the ones who assume that their tastes are the penultimate collection of the best music known to man, and anyone who likes stuff besides their favorites are complete idiots. Metalheads seem to do this A LOT. One's relationship to music is a highly subjective thing—we love the music we do because it speaks to our temperment, our experiences and memories. Obviously, not everyone is the same, so not everyone is going to like the same things.

Now, I'm guilty of faulting people for their taste in music from time to time, but not necessarily because it doesn't line up with mine, but because they don't take the time to explore. One thing that bothers me is complacency, and people who simply eat what the media feeds them without trying to find something more just strike me as lazy.

OH YEAH. That's the other group of music fans who annoy the piss out of me—anime-obsessed otaku who swear off all American/European music in favor of trite J-pop that they can't even understand, and who maintain that ALL ENGLISH MUSIC SUCKS and Japanese music is better BECAUSE IT'S JAPANESE. These people engage in the same sort of intellectual laziness as MTV-fed kids.

killmoms - Well, don't really.
Makin' trailers er'ry day.
Morrigan
Midnight Rider

Member 2104

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 05:47 PM #11 of 48
Originally Posted by knkwzrd
How exactly are these people elitist jerks (I include myself here)? If we "like everything", as you have put it, that's pretty much the exact opposite of elitism. I listen to Fred Frith as much as I listen to Warren Zevon as much as I listen to Wu-Tang. Hating bands is one thing, but as soon as you hate an entire genre, yes, you are narrow-minded.
Hmm, I suspect you didn't read my post carefully enough.
Anyway, the people I have in mind are elitists in the sense that they dismiss those who are not as "open-minded" as they are (i.e. that don't like their avant-garde weird stuff because they don't "get it").

And hating a genre does not make you inherently narrow-minded. It just means you hate a certain type of sound. If my grandma can't stand the sound of a distorted electric guitar, and thus hates rock music, that doesn't make her narrow-minded. Open-mindedness is defined by an attitude towards music (the desire to try new things, to discover more, to not judge hastily, etc.), not by your tastes. If grandma's been exposed to enough rock music to know that she can't get over the sound she finds so grating, she's not narrow-minded for refusing to pursue this path further.

Originally Posted by Skexis
You might think I'm picking on you. Well, I suppose I am, but only because of your infuriating smugness. NOPE COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE A PROBLEM WITH ME SO HERE'S THE REASON WHY EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG, NOT ME, NOPE, COULDN'T BE.

Have you honestly ever entertained the notion that you are judging music based on some set of personal--not universal-- criteria?
I have no idea what you're babbling about here, nor why you are so hostile, so I'll just assume you didn't read my post past the sentence you quoted, and that it must be that time of the month.

Quote:
Technically proficient music doesn't mean it's objectively good. I mean really, who doesn't like "Born to be Wild?"
See above. Since I enjoy Venom and Mötorhead, I'd love to know where you got the notion that I equate technical proficiency with quality.
Smoke on the Water, baby!

Quote:
And no, you don't have to like certain types of music so long as you don't make it some sort of crime to like them. It wasn't long ago that the mere mention of certain bands set your heart to palpitating and got your typing fingers all a-flutter. Frankly I'm surprised you let the comments about Fear Factory go without some tired rhetoric about making a thread of their own.
...Ok?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Morrigan; May 5, 2006 at 05:50 PM.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 05:53 PM #12 of 48
Or you can just be like me and a lot of other people who don't care what we listen to as long as it sounds pleasing to us. No, we don't and won't like everything but we really don't care if the genre is rap, trance, rock, country or whatever, so long as the song is well-composed and has an interesting sound.

I wish people would stop trying to affix labels on everyone else.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Iwata
Jaysis

Member 205

Level 22.32

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 06:11 PM #13 of 48
With these be-all-to-be summarys of stereotypes, i guess i must hate myself alot.

How ya doing, buddy?

[ "Talisman" ]
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 10:21 PM #14 of 48
I live in a neighborhood with a bunch of obsessive & ridiculous music fans. Every time I step outside to go somewhere, I looks like I walked through a rap video, literally.

Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2006, 03:10 AM Local time: May 6, 2006, 03:10 AM #15 of 48
I think you're forgetting a genre: Those who listen to only indie music. I know one person last summer in particular who was all over the "indie" scene. Every name he rattled off were well unknown to the masses and me. And when I tried to listen to some, they were all very, very weird. But I can't say much about the music itself since indie encompasses such a large variety. I remember he mentioned the Mars Volta, but I don't know think they're considered indie anymore.

I would have to admit I'm a little bit of some on that list, but not entirely only one. Like if I hear a good single, I'll check out the album, and if the album sucks, well, at least the band has that single. I wouldn't say I'm open minded either, since I largely dislike modern rap, modern country, and most modern classical (hm, I see a trend), so I admit to that.

FELIPE NO
Sian
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 377

Level 20.83

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2006, 12:05 PM Local time: May 6, 2006, 05:05 PM #16 of 48
Most of the type of fans that have been listed are extremely annoying. I think the most annoying to me would be the people who think that everything other than their type of music is crap. I would never say to someone "___ sucks" if I knew they liked them. Everyone is entitled to like whatever they want and it just annoys me when people consider anything other than their taste to be shit.

Underground music fans annoy me, when a band they like gets big they immediately dislike them yet they tried to get everyone to listen to them before. When I listen to any type of music, if it's popular or not, and judge it purely on the song itself and not what kind of status the band/artist has.

Another type of people who annoy me are those who listen to mainstream music and consider it "Normal" and anything else outside the charts to be "Weird".
"Hey so what type of music do you like" "Oh the normal music". What? Since when was one particular type of music considered normal and the rest abnormal. Blah to them all.

Morrigan
Midnight Rider

Member 2104

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2006, 12:41 PM #17 of 48
Originally Posted by Crash Landon
Or you can just be like me and a lot of other people who don't care what we listen to as long as it sounds pleasing to us. No, we don't and won't like everything but we really don't care if the genre is rap, trance, rock, country or whatever, so long as the song is well-composed and has an interesting sound.
Sure. But if the songs you like the most follow a pattern (or several patterns), then you will find yourself focusing on what fits the pattern of what you like. I don't think doing that makes anyone narrow-minded or stupid. Likewise if a certain type of sound, prevalent in one style, displeases you, and you avoid it.

(I'll add, for the record, that I don't only listen to metal. I'm saying this because I'm sure some people belive that... )

Quote:
I wish people would stop trying to affix labels on everyone else.
Labels aren't the problem per se, they can be useful as descriptive. It's just a matter of not becoming obsessive, and not limiting yourself to them.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Sian
I think the most annoying to me would be the people who think that everything other than their type of music is crap.
[...]
Everyone is entitled to like whatever they want and it just annoys me when people consider anything other than their taste to be shit.
Hmm, I spotted an obvious contradiction here. Can you see it?

(Hint: people are also entitled to hate whatever they want. Why should that annoy you?)

Last edited by Morrigan; May 6, 2006 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Sian
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 377

Level 20.83

Mar 2006

Old May 7, 2006, 08:05 AM Local time: May 7, 2006, 01:05 PM #18 of 48

Hmm, I spotted an obvious contradiction here. Can you see it?

(Hint: people are also entitled to hate whatever they want. Why should that annoy you?)
I know that people can hate whatever they want, what annoys me about it is the way they go on and on about how shit they think it is and they try to offend people about what type of music they listen to.

Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old May 7, 2006, 11:27 AM Local time: May 7, 2006, 11:27 AM #19 of 48
See above. Since I enjoy Venom and Mötorhead, I'd love to know where you got the notion that I equate technical proficiency with quality.
Smoke on the Water, baby!
Quote:
Many bands DO simplify or tone down or otherwise alter their sound, in a shitty way
Honestly now, how many different ways are there to read this, Morrigan?
And after I just got done mentioning your desire never to be wrong, you basically told me, in no unspecific terms, that you couldn't possibly be wrong. Of COURSE it must be me who didn't read your post, because that would mean you made such complete and utter sense yourself that your argument could never fail. (I mean DUH, right?)

Since you tend to associate bands that play in a certain style with a certain level of suckiness, there's really not much to be said beyond that. For lack of a better term, that's how you roll. Well fuck it, I don't care, but it's far too often that you try to impose some kind of imagined standard on other people, and pass it off as fact. I have no doubt you listen to other music besides metal, but you're just so protective of what you think is metal. It's like the little conversation we had with Iwata over acoustics in the metal thread a while back. It doesn't hold water.

Most amazing jew boots
Morrigan
Midnight Rider

Member 2104

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old May 7, 2006, 11:40 AM #20 of 48
I really don't get your sudden hostility. Take a chill pill, for crying out loud.

It's not my fault you misinterpreted my comment (what can I say, you did - interprete that as smugness if you want, it's not my problem). It said nothing about technical proficiency being synonymous with quality. "Simplify" can mean many things, and not just refer to technical aspects. And then there was "tone down" and "otherwise alter", which should have been more than enough to tell you I was referring to various other things than technical skills.

As for the rest of your projecting/strawman, I'm merely amused at your pettiness. Bringing back old arguments from before, that I for one hardly remember at all, transcends mere whining. And with that Fear Factory comment, it's as if you wanted me to have made a nasty comment, and practically yelled at me for not doing it... sheesh, get a life. :|

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old May 7, 2006, 12:02 PM Local time: May 7, 2006, 12:02 PM #21 of 48
I really don't get your sudden hostility. Take a chill pill, for crying out loud.

It's not my fault you misinterpreted my comment (what can I say, you did - interprete that as smugness if you want, it's not my problem). It said nothing about technical proficiency being synonymous with quality. "Simplify" can mean many things, and not just refer to technical aspects. And then there was "tone down" and "otherwise alter", which should have been more than enough to tell you I was referring to various other things than technical skills.

As for the rest of your projecting/strawman, I'm merely amused at your pettiness. Bringing back old arguments from before, that I for one hardly remember at all, transcends mere whining. And with that Fear Factory comment, it's as if you wanted me to have made a nasty comment, and practically yelled at me for not doing it... sheesh, get a life. :|
I'm sure you don't believe me, but I am not attempting to needle you. I'm asking you how you expect me or other people to read you if you insist on making everyone else the source of the problem (which was all I really cared about to begin with).

Look, this isn't even really about metal. Or music. You offered an explanation that conveniently left you free from any responsibility in the discussion, and I wanted to make sure you understood as much.

Forget it. You are right in the sense that it's not that important. I tend to crusade a lot more often than is good for me.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Irrelevant
MORE GRIM THAN VAMP

Member 6382

Level 2.74

May 2006

Old May 7, 2006, 01:16 PM #22 of 48
Originally Posted by Thread starter
So according to you, liking one style of music a lot is bad, and enjoying older music is . . . bad?

Morrigan
Midnight Rider

Member 2104

Level 15.76

Mar 2006

Old May 7, 2006, 05:59 PM #23 of 48
Originally Posted by Skexis
I'm sure you don't believe me, but I am not attempting to needle you. I'm asking you how you expect me or other people to read you if you insist on making everyone else the source of the problem (which was all I really cared about to begin with).

Look, this isn't even really about metal. Or music. You offered an explanation that conveniently left you free from any responsibility in the discussion, and I wanted to make sure you understood as much.
Well, I don't. I don't see that I was doing that. I simply disagreed with one of the stereotype's premise, because in my experience it's really not that commonplace. And the gods know I've been around many narrow-minded elitist metalheads, that make me sound like the "open-minded" stereotype I described in comparison... But even they, as elitist as they are, don't fit this "I hate them now that they're popular" description. Though, I can see that it could be perceived as such, because of the correlation I described initially. I just think that a lot of people confuse the correlation with the motive, that's all.

If you want, I can provide actual stereotypes of narrow-minded metalhead I encountered a few times. My favourites are the anus.com / Prozak wannabe intellectuals elitists. They like to use big words to say nothing, and that's supposed to make them smarter than the rest of us. They're amusing.

Quote:
Forget it. You are right in the sense that it's not that important. I tend to crusade a lot more often than is good for me.
*shrugs* Okay then, fair enough.

FELIPE NO
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old May 7, 2006, 09:59 PM Local time: May 7, 2006, 06:59 PM #24 of 48
Originally Posted by Irrelevant
So according to you, liking one style of music a lot is bad, and enjoying older music is . . . bad?
No, what I meant in that particular paragraph- Mostly metalheads who I run into are stuck in the 80's with their music and don't accept ANYTHING other than 80's metal because that was the only "true" style of metal, and it just branched off into a bunch of ridiculous nonsense.

The other day, I got yelled at by a slayer fan because I am a fan of metal, and I don't like slayer's music. I listened to it many times, but it's just not for me. He then asked what I listened to which is Syphony X, Dream Theater, Nightwish, Blind Guardian and many other bands and artists. He then called me a "Fucking metal pussy faggot". Which I found it funny as hell that anyone would be dumb enough to say something that ridiculous. He then said I wasn't a true fan of metal.

People like that are great to listen to, but annoying at the same time.

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
A hero that lived long enough to see himself become the villain.

Last edited by Living Legend; May 7, 2006 at 10:02 PM.
Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old May 7, 2006, 10:01 PM #25 of 48
Like I said, most metalheads are very close-minded when it comes to music. Sad, but true. [HA, METALLICAAAAA.....]

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Music Fans- You are the annoyance