Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Yes, our very own Falkon2 did that Sonic song
In Your Eyes - For Star Shores Act 1 11 78.57%
The Vagrant of Love 2 14.29%
Epiphany Fields 7 50.00%
KISS off 4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

R1P1: In Your Eyes, the Vagrant of Love has a Kiss Off at Epiphany Fields

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:08 PM #1 of 4
R1P1: In Your Eyes, the Vagrant of Love has a Kiss Off at Epiphany Fields

Sonic Before the Sequel - In Your Eyes - For Star Shores Act 1

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Bravely Default - The Vagrant of Love

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Oxenfree - Epiphany Fields

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Rise of the Triad - KISS off

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 02:58 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2017, 09:58 AM #2 of 4
Epiphany Fields was on, then a huge, rotund guy wearing a giraffe float went into the pool and started doing some synchronized swimming shit, before trying to float out of the pool, probably to said fields.

Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 08:57 PM #3 of 4
the vagrant needs to take a shower

Most amazing jew boots
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 9, 2017, 05:34 AM 1 #4 of 4
falk falk falk music music Latin that fake sax is good|||CHIME WORLD. so many of these chords go to really good places and it's really wonderful...~<3 % (199763245657)

Bravely Default - The Vagrant of Love sounds like something Tailse would like becusase of the ACCORDION.

empty analog synth reverb zone. Sounds too mnuch like "indie pop" where it does lal of that coffee shop straightforward the thing justgoes up a major scale over and over again and that's the song. like basically it's really cheesy and fake empty sounding but the atmosphere is good if you ignore tha.t but it is hard to. OH NO I FELL ASLEEP WHILE LISTENING TO THIS ONE well that's okay because I was already almost asleep I'M ALMOST DONE I JUST NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG AND ONE MORE AND THEN I CAN SLEEP

LAST ONE THAT I HAVE TO LISTEN TO BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP FNUCK yes I love roland sound canvas / microsoft GS midis a lot!! This gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvv mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm l Oh cool I fell asleep during this one too (that was really what my paws that were resting on the keyboard were hitting the letters) but then the power to my house went out and that woke me up!! (Luckily my laptop still had battery (zzzap, I'm the battery for my own laptop!!! JOLT jolt!!) so I did not lose this post!!!) Aside from the instrumentation some good elements to this are that it sounds like if you took an era classical music that I don't like but made me like the instrumentation more by Adding Drums and making it all MIDI so bravo the person compsed made the music. I like it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P1: In Your Eyes, the Vagrant of Love has a Kiss Off at Epiphany Fields