Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Albums that Defined Your Teenage Life.

Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2012, 05:26 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2012, 04:26 PM #1 of 8
My younger adolescence was filled with a pretty limited understanding of what good music was and could be. I liked heavier music, but the album that really lit my passion was Helloween's Master of the Rings. Where the Rain Grows was one of the first songs i learned to play on the bass guitar.

YouTube Video

My dad and I bonded over the band Rush when i was around grade 9 or so. In honor of their return from hiatus he gave me some of their classics and their (at the time) newest album, Vapor Trails. That one stuck out in my musical memory and to this day is on my list of most underrated albums. This song is always guaranteed to make my car go faster.

YouTube Video

For those of you that know me, yeah, you knew there was going to be a Dream Theater album on my list. I bought Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence just before my trip to Europe. I listened to it constantly and really shaped my direction as a musician. This remains as my favourite track off the album. It's kind of long, but it covers more musical ground than most bands do in their entire career.

YouTube Video

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Albums that Defined Your Teenage Life.