Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Albums that Defined Your Teenage Life.

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 9, 2012, 12:53 PM #1 of 8
A couple come to mind...

The various artists album from The Saint was full of some pretty great songs / electronica / trip-hop, like this old standard...

YouTube Video

Another one, that only ever reminds me of sitting around in the house in winter, early teenage years. I mean yeah, they're passe now but shit, this album was pretty fucking great for when it was.

YouTube Video

Another necessary bit, one of those bands that "you" discovered, no one knew or remembers and you hold it close to you forever as your own...

YouTube Video

They also did a bitchin Beastie Boys cover...

YouTube Video

The Clouds. An Australian band I found by accident when my uncle handed me a bunch of alt-rock albums from a radio station that closed down...

YouTube Video

Ednaswap. The greatest 90s band that went nowhere. They did three albums, then a fourth as another band name and barely got any airplay. Their song "Torn" got beat to death by Natalie InBruges or whatever her name was. Lead singer Annie Previn later on got an Oscar nomination for best song for Dreamgirls.

YouTube Video

Green Apple Quick Step was on a couple of Various Artists albums in the 90s and then disappeared. Reloaded was a fantastic album.

YouTube Video

I never much got into Blur but this cut off of Trainspotting got a lot of play when I was a teen. I love how it cribs so heavily from Buffalo Springfield in terms of tone but its still something entirely different...

YouTube Video
Error; are you sure that's a YouTube link?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Misogynyst Gynecologist; Nov 9, 2012 at 04:03 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Albums that Defined Your Teenage Life.