Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] offline multiplayer games

bishop743
The Liberated Guardian

Member 623

Level 40.29

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 10:30 AM #1 of 2
offline multiplayer games

Hi everyone.

I just purchased myself a PS3 about a week and a half ago. I know that in this day and age, online gaming is booming like never before, but I still play multiplayer games with my cousins and other friends offline quite a bit. I would love some suggestions as to what are the best games that have a good offline multiplayer option. Right now, all I have is Resistance and Fight Night Round 3.

Are there any other good offline multiplayer games that are either out now or coming out on the horizon? If so, please share them.

Thanks for any help at all.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 21, 2008, 01:59 PM Local time: Feb 21, 2008, 12:59 PM #2 of 2
PixelJunk Monsters. This game is fun, has offline two player co-op, and it's pretty cheap (I got it for $8, but I think it's up to $10 now). Definitely one of the best games you can download off of the Playstation Network.

And to that degree, I'd also recommend Calling All Cars!, which is another downloadable game. It has both online and splitscreen multiplayer, so it should also suit your needs. It too is also like $10, and also worth it if you ask me.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] offline multiplayer games