Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Face or Body?

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2007, 04:59 PM #51 of 119
Face. Body can be important, but to me dating-wise it isn't nearly as important. Sure, if I see a girl with an amazing body and a real pretty face, then that is icing on the cake, but if a girl has small breasts or something I wouldn't not date her.

I'm not very materialistic when it comes to features on women. I just need to be attracted to them, and to me it starts with a pretty face and good personality.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
Hydra
Delicious and vitamin fortified.

Member 1243

Level 16.97

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2007, 11:53 AM Local time: Aug 8, 2007, 09:53 AM #52 of 119
Face outweighs body every time, assuming both are relatively average. It's his face you'll kiss, look at when he's talking, take a picture of for your wallet. He can have a body with any number of faults, but they're easier to ignore than, say, a crooked nose, prominent nose hair or large mole between his eyes.

And I'm going to have to agree that personality matters a lot more than body in the long term. My fiance isn't ugly, but he is very average (physically speaking.) I can still look at him and think he's the hottest piece of manflesh out there though because I'm in love with his personality.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
TheFoxx
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12383

Level 1.47

Sep 2006

Old Sep 26, 2007, 05:28 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2007, 02:28 AM #53 of 119
I can't help but love a girl with a great body. I guess that really is what's more important to me. That, however, is by no means a reason to believe that faces don't matter to me at all. It's just I notice the girl's boobs to body ratio way before I see the face. At least when you're doing a girl, if she lacks the face, you can put a bag over it. However, you can't put a bag over the body when taking your girl on a cute date and introducing her to your friends.

"Hands off the Kilograms! It's only the first date!"

Most amazing jew boots
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2007, 06:03 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2007, 04:03 PM 1 #54 of 119
A good face can last more than body.
Even in old age ,good face remains(even with wrinkles), but body has to be maintained fat and other issues.

Moreover, you see face most of the time, body is kept covered(specially genitals/boobs), nobody walks naked all the day.
So its better to watch pleasant face for daily life.

Specially in case of wife , i would go for beautiful face, face that is artistic,always good to look at against, kick ass pants creaming body.
You can get good feeling from face even if you are fully charged for sex or not.
But Good body only attracts me when i am charged, other wise NO.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2007, 06:10 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2007, 05:10 AM #55 of 119
A good face can last more than body.
Even in old age ,good face remains(even with wrinkles), but body has to be maintained fat and other issues.

Moreover, you see face most of the time, body is kept covered(specially genitals/boobs), nobody walks naked all the day.
So its better to watch pleasant face for daily life.

Specially in case of wife , i would go for beautiful face, face that is artistic,always good to look at against, kick ass pants creaming body.
You can get good feeling from face even if you are fully charged for sex or not.
But Good body only attracts me when i am charged, other wise NO.
"kick ass pants creaming body."

Quote of the motherfucking year.

And the Americans want to keep out foreigners. Why? Look at the sheer comedy they bring to the table.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2007, 06:29 AM 3 #56 of 119
Face as the first priority. When you're hanging around a girl, the vast majority of the time they are wearing clothes (No kidding). Her face is what you see, what everyone see's.
I guess I'm hanging out with all the wrong girls.

Look, I'm not saying I don't like a cute face, but when you're just busy busy busy shoving her face down into the pillow while you take care of business, who the fuck cares if it's pretty or not? I'd much rather watch a cute behind squirm around than think about the pretty mouth I'm muffling in the sheets, or the gorgeous eyes that are probably tearing up now.

Really, I mean, I agree: It's all about what you see more of. I guess I'm just a whore.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Hard On
Banned

Member 25441

Level 2.25

Oct 2007

Old Oct 14, 2007, 06:41 AM Local time: Oct 14, 2007, 01:41 AM #57 of 119
I would go for something with a face. face is nicer than body. No body is perfect. Some are fat, others are too skinny. like blah. But, a nice face people can see a face everyday because faces are there.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
ForestBrain
Syklis Green

Member 24338

Level 6.82

Sep 2007

Old Oct 14, 2007, 10:21 AM #58 of 119
The first thing I notice is height. I can't find a guy attractive unless he is tall and has nice hands. I find myself thinking good looking people are ugly if they have bad personalities, so I guess body is first. Tall and lanky is my type.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Nov 7, 2007, 07:22 PM Local time: Nov 8, 2007, 02:22 AM #59 of 119
Well, I kinda think a fit body is important, being healthy overall is a big plus for me. I don't like ultra thin girls, but I just can't stand chubby girls. And really, with boobs, I'm kinda different from the general public because I DON'T want a girl with humongous boobs, I'd rather have a girl with small cute ones instead of someone with bigger boobs. But I guess it has to do with that usually the ones with big boobs are chubbier than girls without em. So "average" to "under average" ones are great! I like smaller girls in general. If I'd say the first thing I look at on a girl is well their overall shape of their body, and if they have a nice ASS (cause that is a huge plus) As for the face, I'm not that very picky, I find that alot of people have attractive faces in one way or another. I favor people with nice smiles, or people that are generally happy and smiling though. And I just can't stop loving brown haired girls.

But in my case I don't find the looks that very very important. Sure, I don't want someone downright ugly, but if they just have average looks/look a bit fit/are cute and are easy to be around I'D TOTALLY HIT IT I tend to get attracted to people's voices alone sometimes, and that just makes me want to listen to them for an eternity~ And when I can totally relate to someone else with my interests I get attracted too (cause that rarely happens XD). Humor is important too, I'd want someone whom I could joke about almost anything with. Open-minded girls FTW

Strife
I'm your new travel agent

Member 24747

Level 9.89

Sep 2007

Old Nov 11, 2007, 03:57 AM #60 of 119
Deni, you don't hold back, do you? For me it has very little to do with the face OR the body, but if I absolutely had to choose one I'd have to say the face, because that's where the teeth are. Really, teeth are the most important thing to me as far as physical things go. I can't say why.

The characteristics that really do it for me are confidence and intelligence. I can work around a lot of physical flaws, but if someone is stupid or hates himself then there's not a chance in hell I'm going to be attracted to him.
Alice has a great point. Teeth are the by far the A-1 most important part for me as well. I can deal with many things except HORRIBLE TEETH. I mean, my teeth are fair from perfect, but they aren't jacked up. I mean, if her chicklets are all jumbled up and/or missing, I can't deal with it.

Other than that, I can pretty much handle anything else. I've only got a few ground rules.

1. Teeth
2. Height (5' 3" or higher please)
3. Can I hold a conversation with this person? (Do they annoy me?)

3 simple rules, right? :P

nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Nov 11, 2007, 07:27 PM Local time: Nov 12, 2007, 02:27 AM #61 of 119
Yeah, I have to agree with that about the teeth, because I like people with great smiles, and well, nice teeth=often great smiles.

How ya doing, buddy?
Chiribo

Syklis Green

Member 2240

Level 8.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2007, 04:04 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2007, 10:04 PM #62 of 119
I'd also say face over body. There's just something about looking at a cute face of ya partner and like many others have pointed out, you see their face a lot more than any other part of their body. I like girls with curves and I'm alright with girls without any but they have to be proportionate and regardless of how cute a face a girl may be, if I feel that she's overweight I wouldn't go for her.

And in regards to the cliché that personality is key, I would agree with that to a point, I mean if the girl is hot as hell though but equally naive/dumb, I could only bare to keep it going for a few weeks, unless I only saw her couple of times a week only for screwing. Although if the girl has a great personaly but isn't that good looking in the face/body(mainly overweight) I couldn't bring myself to take it anywhere.

Now to find myself a new girl >.<!

May contain traces of sarcasm, cynicism and pink fluffy bunnies
i am good at jokes
LUCKY!!!

Member 25652

Level 30.58

Oct 2007

Old Nov 19, 2007, 08:26 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2007, 09:26 PM #63 of 119
Well, call me shallow if you will, but I couldn't seriously consider being with someone if they didn't have at least an average (by my standards, of course) appearence. Don't get me wrong, I don't think looks are the meter by which we should measure people, it's just that I have a hard time imagining I would want to have an intimate relationship with someone I can't stand to look at.

So I guess that means that face is more important to me, since that is the part of the body which you look at the most when your in a relationship, and if the face is pretty, it's easier to ignore other things that may be less appealing.

FELIPE NO

Juggle dammit
Megalith
24-bit/48kHz

Member 23132

Level 28.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 12:49 AM #64 of 119
Neither.

It is all about the eyes.

Luckily, girls with nice eyes usually have the whole package.

Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 03:14 AM Local time: Dec 3, 2007, 01:14 AM #65 of 119
1. Teeth
2. Height (5' 3" or higher please)
3. Can I hold a conversation with this person? (Do they annoy me?)
Well, glad to know I'll be out of eyesight of you since I fail at the first two points. /shrugs

Anyhow, I tend to go for character/personality over superficial qualities like looks when it comes to guys. Although overall balance is highly recommended, I'm not too terribly picky about the body. Rather, I like being around guys who can admit their flaws and be comfortable with themselves. Something about being around perfectly perfect-face and body type people who are just full of themselves just make me uncomfortable.

Although I must say, guys at the gym I see whom have really shaped bodies, if there's nothing negative about their body then the facial points get even a higher quality standard for scrutiny. I'd rather have a cute face over a slightly out-of-shape body rather than an ugly mask over a gorgeous body.

Last edited by Shorty; Dec 3, 2007 at 03:19 AM.
Zeal
I'm back lol.

Member 4597

Level 9.94

Apr 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 07:08 AM #66 of 119
Quote:
Face or Body?

"ALL."

TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 11:09 PM Local time: Dec 3, 2007, 10:09 PM #67 of 119
I'd have to go with face. Body is definitely important, but with body it mostly comes down to personal care (hygiene, cleanliness, fitness) rather than the actual shape or size of the body. And that is something that either can be improved or potentially you caught them on a bad day.

But an ugly face, well that just ruins everything. Conversations are harder when you can't or don't want to look them in the eye. It's hard to be proud of your girl when you know everyone doesn't really want to see her. And it's just harder to love someone that's ugly. You please them and see them smile... and cring?! Thanks, but no thanks.

~ Ready To Strike ~
:Currently Playing: League Of Legends(PC), Skyrim(PC), Golden Sun: Lost Age(GBA), Twilight Princess(Wii), Portal2(PC), Dragon Warrior II(NES), Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(GC)
DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old Dec 4, 2007, 03:21 AM #68 of 119
I really don't go for the chubby/wasting away/totally fat/queer shaped types, even if they have a great-looking face. Skinny/petite but not famine/wasted if you know what I mean. The body ultimately is more important to me, although an ugly face is going to scare me off.

FGSFDS!!!
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Dec 4, 2007, 03:31 AM #69 of 119
Well it's not like I'll be fucking his nose.

Stop pretending you're not shallow and tell the truth: BODY MATTERS SO MUCH MORE. It's what you'll be fucking at the end of the day.

Spoiler:
The answer is face, for me, but I do seem to go for a fairly specific body type.

I was speaking idiomatically.
i love cheese
Syklis Green

Member 23020

Level 7.65

Jul 2007

Old Dec 6, 2007, 03:35 PM #70 of 119
Usually girls with pretty faces tend to have good bodies.

Midna
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 18121

Level 20.86

Jan 2007

Old Dec 6, 2007, 03:46 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2007, 01:46 PM #71 of 119
Well it's not like I'll be fucking his nose.
Oh, dear sweet blue, do you know nothing?

FELIPE NO
lemonmanko
yell it very loud!

Member 1971

Level 12.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 16, 2007, 06:47 AM Local time: Dec 16, 2007, 05:47 AM #72 of 119
body doesn't matter to me much (i love all sizes) face has to be pleasing
you can tell a lot about somebody from their face.

webjay
Film Score Nut

Member 25375

Level 3.73

Oct 2007

Old Jan 8, 2008, 01:42 PM #73 of 119
I'll wax wise for just a moment here and say that the face IS part of the body. I don't see that the two can be separated. This isn't the French Revolution.

I'll cite Natalie Portman as a case study of my ideal. Dark hair, petite body, great smile. And then she shaved her head and suddenly became very unattractive to me.

Short boyish hair is an extreme negative that totally kills attraction for me. But on the other hand there's no attraction to an obese girl with long beautiful hair either. So I guess there's just a range of attraction, and any extreme negatives in the beholder's eyes can kill it.

But this really is all moot. When it comes to being attracted to a REAL person in the real world there are an infinite number of factors and attributes, positive and negative, both physical and intangible that all matter to a greater or lesser extent whether you can delineate them on a cookie cutter bulleted list or not. You can't build yourself the perfect partner. You find someone with enough positives that matter to you and accept the whole package.

I can't say with certainty "This I'm attracted to. That I'm not." except in certain extremes and generalities. For me, there's a range of physical attraction and it really is personality, intelligence, honesty, maturity etc. that make or break a relationship and attraction. *

But if I have to answer the original topic's dichotomy, a pretty face counts the most. I can be melted by a great smile. And pony tails are nice.

* Of course, if your life's mission is to get as much tail as possible please disregard the previous.

Zeal
I'm back lol.

Member 4597

Level 9.94

Apr 2006

Old Jan 8, 2008, 07:40 PM #74 of 119
I compared the two of us, and promptly decided that I have a better-looking face and she has a better-looking body. And I began to wonder, what is more important to guys?
jesus christ, are you still in high school or just a full blown virgin? who would ask such a juvenile question?

guys think exactly as you do; who'd settle for one or the other when you could have both? so the answer is ALL.

Additional Spam:
I just scrolled up and realized I responded with the exact same answer on Dec 3, 2007, 07:08 AM. Is this not a testament to my rock-solid, unflinching nature?

What can I say. Zeal is amazing, even to himself.

Last edited by Zeal; Jan 8, 2008 at 07:52 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Cameo
Just out of hibernation!

Member 2865

Level 3.93

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2008, 10:57 PM Local time: Jan 9, 2008, 03:57 AM #75 of 119
Face every time. No question really, it's the smile that does it for me. I've gone out with girls of all shapes and sizes, and to be honest, if their personality is particularly attractive I can often forget about their body. Always has to have a pretty face though.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Face or Body?