Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Touch Detective [DS]
Closed Thread

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 07:51 PM #1 of 3
Touch Detective [DS]

"When Osawar Tantei Ozawa Rina was first revealed in Japan for the Nintendo DS, gamers were immediately captivated by its charming visual style, but an English release seemed unlikely at the time. Recently, however, Atlus announced that the re-named Touch Detective will also be released in North America.

According to the press release, the story centers around a young girl named Mackenzie. After her father dies unexpectedly, "Mackenzie inherits the family business: a renowned detective agency in a fantastic world populated by mechanized butlers and walking skeletons. With the aid of cheerful mushroom-man Funghi and robotic servant Cromwell, Mackenzie sets off to prove herself worthy of being called... the Touch Detective!"

Gameplay will include standard mystery adventure fare like gathering evidence, talking to witnesses, and collecting useful items. Over the course of four separate cases that utilize the dual and touch screen features of the DS, players will "find a missing person, track down a stolen dream, and more!"

Touch Detective is scheduled for release in fall 2006."

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 08:23 PM Local time: May 14, 2006, 07:23 PM #2 of 3
There is already a thread about this game under its Japanese title, Osawari Tantei Ozawa Rina.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 09:38 PM Local time: May 15, 2006, 12:38 PM #3 of 3
I've always wanted to touch a detective. It'd be great! They'd be trying to look for clues, and I'd cop a feel of their foot. It would scare them, and I'd laugh. Maybe some soft drink would splurt out of my nose, too! Then it'd be like THE OCEAN when you're upside down in it. But touching this detective would probably result in jail, also the green bird guy might peck my face off, and I'd say "no no, green bird guy, I need my face to face things head on!"

But it'd be toooooo late. Thread closed.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Touch Detective [DS]