Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

America the Beautiful

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2006, 04:32 AM Local time: Aug 8, 2006, 01:32 AM #1 of 3
America the Beautiful

I am not sure how many people have ever watched movie American Beauty, but wow I watched it yesterday after not seeing it for a few years and again it blew me away. It is such an astounding movie, but on the internet I never hear about it much.

For some odd reason it reminds me a lot like Fight Club, even though the movies are really nothing alike except for a few short scenes and that narration as the movie goes on.

How many of you enjoyed this great movie though? Sadly I am a person who loves movies like this.

Fightclub
American Beauty
Matchpoint
ect...

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
A hero that lived long enough to see himself become the villain.
ha-neul
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 10252

Level 1.34

Jul 2006

Old Aug 8, 2006, 10:20 AM #2 of 3
:doggy: I have watched that movie.I am happy to see your message. I love such movies. I have ever seen such a movie. Happy to see a fan like me.If you have seen any other movie then please inform me.:doggy:

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2006, 05:23 PM Local time: Aug 8, 2006, 05:23 PM #3 of 3
I think American Beauty is hackneyed and attempts to make abstract a lot of concepts for which we have strong emotional reactions. Saying that death can be beautiful is the layman's way of thinking he's somehow deep or poetic. It makes me think of people who write haikus because they're so full of meaning, maaaan.

I don't like its implications, and I don't like its conclusions, though by all other rights it's a perfectly acceptable movie.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > America the Beautiful