Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Strange issue when linking to journal from signature

wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2010, 10:47 PM #1 of 2
Strange issue when linking to journal from signature

For some reason (and I've noticed this for a while, and just haven't brought it up yet) when I have a link to my journal in my sig, the url parses incorrectly (specifically any instance of "&").

Is there any reason for this? I swear other peoples' sigs that have links to specific journal entries actually work.

For reference, the url I actually have inputted in the "edit sig" zone of my user cp for the first link (the Terranigma set) is as follows:

Code:
http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/journal.php?action=view&amount=single&userid=122&entryid=19456

Is this an issue with using the links with my own text/images?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2010, 11:14 PM Local time: Jun 6, 2010, 08:14 PM 1 #2 of 2
It was actually a problem with [columnsplit]. I fixed it, probably (your sig works now, anyway).

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > Strange issue when linking to journal from signature