Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Trying to find out what movie this was

Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Dec 5, 2007, 08:52 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2007, 06:52 PM #1 of 1
Trying to find out what movie this was

I don't remember all of it, and I thought it was Silent Witness, but that wasn't it at all. Anyway, the parts I remember (I saw this when I was just a kid, but I got choked up over the sad ending, so that's the only reason I remember it) is at the end. I guess this movie was about some black family, and I remember seeing a lot of black people in the movie, but anyway, there are these two brothers, one of them is around mid teenage years maybe like 16-18, and the other one is real little like 8 years old or something like that.

Anyway, I think one of them knows a secret or something about a drug dealer or gang member, and the bad dude is trying to get the info out of the little kid. Anyway, the kid doesn't tell, so at the end of the movie, the bad guy locks up his older brother in the trunk of his car, and then he shoots his gun through the trunk which wounds the older brother, and I think the older brother is still screaming like don't tell him what you know or something like that, and the little kid doesn't say anything, but I think he starts to weep, or at least tears flow down his eyes. I think in the end his older brother dies, but the little kid never tells the secret, and maybe the bad guy gets caught.

I'm not sure exactly how it all went down, but that's how I remember it. Does this ring a bell with anyone? I've seen so many good movies when I was a little kid but didn't know any better. I'd like to find out the name of this movie and watch it again. Another movie I remember, just because the line was funny, was this one movie where this Indian guy throws a guy out of this building, probably a bar, and he has a shotgun in his hand and is pointing it to the white guy on the wooden plank floor outside (probably the old west) and he grabs his long black Indian hair and was like, "It took me 6 years to grow this hair" or something like that. I thought that was so ridiculous, but maybe it was explained in the movie. Anyway, thanks for any help you can give me.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Trying to find out what movie this was