Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] First image from 'The Watchmen'!

SketchTheArtist
"I did a 'Full-Cycle'."

Member 2373

Level 22.69

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 05:25 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2007, 07:25 PM #1 of 6
First image from 'The Watchmen'!

Spreading the love!

Here's a test shot from Zack Snyder's adaptation of 'The Watchmen'! Looks eerie and really bizarre! I love it!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Skëtch's DVD Collection!
----------------------------------------
anoney
anonymous..?

Member 8763

Level 4.40

Jun 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 08:47 PM #2 of 6
There's some super huge resolution version floating around somewhere (I saw one on AICN, I think), it's so big you can see the fuzz on the mask cloth. While I admit it's a nice shot, it's completely CG and absolutely no indication of the movie's tone given how early in post-production this movie is.

While I'd like to see the Watchmen as a movie, something tells me it just won't turn out right. Seeing as this will get made, I really hope to G_d that it's done halfway decent at least.

Most amazing jew boots
ウホッ…いい男…

…やらないか?

Last edited by anoney; Mar 10, 2007 at 08:48 PM. Reason: typo
starslight
if you want blood

Member 275

Level 17.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 08:57 PM #3 of 6
I can't even imagine Watchmen as a movie because there were so many layers to the novel, but I'm excited as hell regardless. If it's done well it'll be mindblowing, and will turn a hell of a lot of people on to the book.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
anoney
anonymous..?

Member 8763

Level 4.40

Jun 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 09:06 PM #4 of 6
It's a bit sad (and completely understandable) Alan Moore wants nothing to do with the film adaptations of his works. I'm sure with him on board they'd turn out better.

Most amazing jew boots
ウホッ…いい男…

…やらないか?
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 09:45 PM #5 of 6
I didn't know this was going on. Either that or I forgot. Alan Moore based films have a tendency to turn out not so great. >_>

I was speaking idiomatically.

parKbench
chunin

Member 17747

Level 13.94

Jan 2007

Old Mar 10, 2007, 10:17 PM #6 of 6
I think a Watchmen movie would be awesome. None of the characters were really powerful, except for Dr. Manhatten, so it sholdn't be that difficult to make a transition to the big screen. I think they could do a really good job of it

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] First image from 'The Watchmen'!