Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

A melodic deathmetalsong I made

WarcoW
Corvus

Member 10912

Level 2.74

Aug 2006

Old Nov 16, 2011, 05:30 PM Local time: Nov 16, 2011, 11:30 PM #1 of 4
A melodic deathmetalsong I made

Well, been running my own soloproject for quite some years now and decided to load up one of the songs on the tube.
Check it out if you like melodic deathmetal a'la OLD In Flames (might be cool to listen to if you like them) and let me know what you think about it.

Lunacy Forest - YouTube

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Vivi Ornitier
Wark!

Member 5779

Level 2.97

Apr 2006

Old Nov 24, 2011, 08:35 PM 1 #2 of 4
Wow! Really digging this! Do you have a band? What's the name and where are you based out of?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
WarcoW
Corvus

Member 10912

Level 2.74

Aug 2006

Old Nov 30, 2011, 10:27 AM Local time: Nov 30, 2011, 04:27 PM #3 of 4
Thanks a lot Vivi, I really appreciate it
It's basically a oneman-project of mine where I record music I've written since 2003. I play/sing everything (except for the drums that I make with Ezdrummer in Cubase) and record it all with my computer in Cubase.
Doing some adjustments now with the mix and then I thought I would look up some smaller recordlabels and see if they're interested. Oh, and I'm from northern Sweden.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
WarcoW
Corvus

Member 10912

Level 2.74

Aug 2006

Old Dec 12, 2011, 12:00 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2011, 06:00 PM #4 of 4
I uploaded some more songs here if someone wanna check them out: Lunacy | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Then I made a kind of remix of some quotes from a swedish televisionprogram called Vakna med the voice. I simply took a pacman remix song and added some of their quotes: Vakna med the Voice Jag var på en date - YouTube

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > A melodic deathmetalsong I made