Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

PsxMC not playing files?

JDash10
Wark!

Member 40467

Level 1.02

Apr 2013

Old Apr 28, 2013, 01:23 PM Local time: Apr 28, 2013, 07:23 PM #1 of 1
PsxMC not playing files?

Hello everyone.

I'm a mega noob here, I literally registered to thank another thread for helping me set up PsxMC because searching it results in a LOT of dead ends.

So after installing FrogASPI and renaming it, ect. ect., I finally got the program running. And it worked great on Tekken 2. I was watching and listening to full files with no interruption, but then after trying a couple of games it played literally microseconds of the music/video. I went back and tried Tekken 2 again and the same thing happened.

Can anyone suggest a way to get it working again? The only thing I can think affecting it is I added in the gogo.dll file after trying Tekken the first time.

Also, is there a way to convert a single file rather than everything? I know that is probably a ridiculous question but I can't find an option anywhere and I don't want to spam my computer with unwanted files.

Thanks in advance for any answers provided.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > PsxMC not playing files?