Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Witchblade - anime

Blossom
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 7401

Level 1.00

May 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 08:13 AM #26 of 28
Question Witchblade

Quote:
Huh I never imagined that gonzo would take witchblade and produce it. Though I did like reading the comics and with all of your comments i'm actually looking forward to seeing the first episode.
I saw the first witchblade episode and I like. Any chance that someone has the second?

Most amazing jew boots
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 10:39 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 11:39 PM #27 of 28
Well, finally!! Someone else has decided to take up the series. Shinsen Subs, yesy and Ureshii have jointly released episode 1 and hopefully we'll be able to see more episodes soon enough......though I always have reservations about joint projects of 2 or more groups.....you never know when someone decides to want out, and the project is either continued really slowly by the remaining groups or abandoned altogether.

Hopefully they'll do a bang-up job!!!

Get it here:

[SHS-yesy-ureshii]_Witchblade_-_01_[FA73CF03].avi.torrent

I saw upto episode 3 of the raw, can't wait for some English subs at last!! At least episode 3 ends on a happy note...

EDIT: okay, looks like Shinsen Subs are on some kind of crazy marathon or something because they've gone and released episodes 2 and 3!!!! Go get them at Baka-Updates!!!!

www.baka-updates.com/releases.php

Bakakozou & Conclave have finally released episode 2 but I don't think anyone's gonna bother with them now that Shinsen Subs have got their hands on it. Besides, .mkv sucks!!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f@#$ing customers!!"
- Randall to Dante (Clerks)

Last edited by hikarub; May 26, 2006 at 01:30 PM.
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 16, 2006, 01:08 PM Local time: Jun 17, 2006, 02:08 AM #28 of 28
Originally Posted by hikarub
Well, finally!! Someone else has decided to take up the series. Shinsen Subs, yesy and Ureshii have jointly released episode 1 and hopefully we'll be able to see more episodes soon enough......though I always have reservations about joint projects of 2 or more groups.....you never know when someone decides to want out, and the project is either continued really slowly by the remaining groups or abandoned altogether.
Well, maybe I shouldn't have written that after all.....it seems after weeks waiting for episode 5 to be released, I found out that Shinsen Subs have actually already dropped Witchblade, which they were jointly doing together with Yesy and Ureshii.

This news makes me sad indeed. I was really looking forward to seeing how the story would continue, especially after the end of episode 4 left me hanging.....

Oh well........

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f@#$ing customers!!"
- Randall to Dante (Clerks)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Witchblade - anime