Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Dealing with a health hazard...

Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:28 PM #1 of 6
Exclamation Dealing with a health hazard...

I didn't know where else to put this. I'm not as upset as I was before, but I'm still not completely fine...

The next door neighbor is a drunk, plain and simple. She somehow left the gas on in her stove. I have no idea how long it had been like that (maybe 10 or 20 minutes). One of the other people in here decided to go outside the front door to toss the trash. She asked me to let her back in.

When I ran upstairs to let her in, I smelled gas all out in the hallway by our apartments. I kept saying, "It smells like gas out there!" One of the other ladies called 911 because the smell was staring to come in our apartment. They told us to get out and tell the other people in the building to get out as well.

Two minutes later, five fire trucks, a couple of cop cars, and two ambulances came up. Our entire neighborhood was like a disco dancefloor with all the lights. For about a minute, they knocked on the lady's door and she would respond, but wouldn't open the door. By the time they got her out, she kept saying she didn't smell anything.

Come to find out, her pilot light on her stove had gone out and if anybody lit cigarettes like they usually did in the hallway, we'd all be dead....

I guess what I'm asking is what's the best way to deal with this next door health hazard because she has a history of doing this crap. This is the second time this has happened since I've been here, but neighbors say she's been doing this long before we moved in.

What would you do? I'm still upset a little about this (it just happened about five minutes ago)...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:41 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 08:41 PM #2 of 6
Evict her ass, or make everyone smoke outside.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:43 PM #3 of 6
That's the thing, how can I get her evicted of nobody else is willing to step up as witnesses? People have said she's been doing this stuff way before we got there.

That was some scary crap...just to think, if any of them chain-smoking idiots came downstairs with a cigarette, we wouldn't be around no more....

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Darkk Child
HATER PROOF

Member 827

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:43 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 07:43 PM #4 of 6
i think you should move. if she usually does that and people usually lite up in the hallway, that means you are in danger while just minding your business. you might want to move even if its just to another building in the same area. thats worse than having to worry about being robbed. Now your concern is being blown up.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:52 PM #5 of 6
I think so, Devo. Those people have been tolerating it for quite sometime. It's awful! I can't stand the thought of this woman doing this again!

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Dealing with a health hazard...