Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Spring 2009 Anime - You mean there's stuff besides FMA2?? (like K-ON! apparently)

Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Apr 6, 2009, 04:51 AM Local time: Apr 6, 2009, 04:51 PM #1 of 35
Well...let's see. In contrast, lots of shows breaking my rules are pretty catchy^^

DEFINITELY GONNA WATCH:
Senjou no Valkyria - Have already claimed this series as a must-watch anime since the first announcement. Personally, I like stories about wars and military stuffs. Plus, lots of people around me are impressed of the story, though I never play this^^. Plus point: Inoue Marina^^.

Higashi no Eden - The thing mesmerises me is about the kinda vague and atypical story. Until now I still don't get the story and that's what drives me to expect this. Too bad the character design is Umino Chika...but it's okay; Oasis's singing fot the opening

Shangri-La - Same as above. Atypical story with character design of Murata Range (one of my favourite).

Phantom ~Requiem For Phantom~ - The only thing making me stick to this is because it's nitro+'s. Not really expecting much though.

Ristorante Paradiso - This actually breaks my rules, but it reminds me to Bartender too much. The story seems as calm yet attractive as Aria and have a promising premise for me.

STILL CONSIDERING:
Tears to Tiara - The demon's face annoys me as much as the question whether it will be as same as Utawarerumono, which means it's a waste if the answer's yes.

Hatsukoi Gentei - Another rulebreaker. Character design seems sweet. But since it is made by the same creator of Ichigo 100%... (you know the rest).

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari - I don't really like Tenchi Muyo. The only attraction point here is Kagami Seira. Maybe this will wear off soon.

The question is: why does Noto Mamiko only stars in animations which SUCKS (Queen's Blade and Sengoku Basara)?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Spring 2009 Anime - You mean there's stuff besides FMA2?? (like K-ON! apparently)