Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Battlefield 2142

S?ecter
You're a woman, I'm a machine

Member 1665

Level 11.90

Mar 2006

Old Nov 5, 2006, 09:52 PM Local time: Nov 5, 2006, 09:52 PM #1 of 1
Battlefield 2142

Well, some hate it, some love it, this isn't a thread for discussing if it's better or worse than BF2 or whatever...

This is a thread for discussing the game and coordinating matches if enough people here have the game, also, like the BF2 thread, post your name, rank, favourite kit, etc...

Hopefully we can get enough people together and even just form a squad on a big server, given that we don't all get kicked by punkbuster(one of the worst bugs BF2142 has at the moment).

Anyways, post your info and I'll edit it into this post...

PLAYERS
_______

S?ecter
Soldier Name: Smeetin92
KitMP: Support
Fave gun: Scar 11 AR, it's just cool looking, lol...
Fave map: Suez Canal(Titan)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams" - W.B. Yeats

Nothing on top but a bucket and a mop and an illustrated book about birds

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Battlefield 2142