Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Dead Space. Drop-kicking babies in space.

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 10:07 AM Local time: Sep 25, 2009, 01:07 AM 1 #26 of 29
WISE FROM YOUR GWAVE.

Dead Space is easily one of my favorite games so far this gen, bumpin' this for the kiddy grandma babies gimmick that is Dead Space Extraction on Wii comin' out in a few days.

Holy shit. It's so awesome. Prequel to the original, you get to see the infection spread, Jesus. Seriously. I had a good toss. As a light gun shooter, it's a lot of fun, but it's really aimed at those that played through the original.

The developers also spent more than a dollar developing it, which automatically makes it the most expensive Wii game ever made. It doesn't look like vomit, and the story mode has a fair bit of replay value as you can choose which direction to go every now and then. There's also a more arcade-like mode, with a wacky vidya game scoring system and all that.

Oh, and you unlock all these digital comic things. Umf. Srsly, check it out if you liked the original. And own a Wii. lol nobody owns a Wii. Where is Dead Space 2.

GONNA WHORE MYSELF OUT HERE.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 10:14 AM Local time: Sep 24, 2009, 09:14 AM #27 of 29
I'm definitely interested in playing the game, but yeah, no Wii. I'd get it if I had one, but it's certainly not worth getting one for.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 03:23 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2009, 11:23 PM #28 of 29
I have a Wii because I'm not an insecure pussy who has issues about console image.

Have been looking forward to this, good to hear it's actually good and not another meh game.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Animechanic
whipping boy

Member 1106

Level 23.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2009, 07:34 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2009, 04:34 PM #29 of 29
There seems to be one Wii game every year that makes me wish I had one. This is this year's one Wii game.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Dead Space. Drop-kicking babies in space.