Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Looking for an Artwork site

Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 06:49 PM #1 of 6
Looking for an Artwork site

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this. I'm looking for this website that collected a bunch of artwork from both game and anime artists. The site featured high res CG, Concept, and Regular artwork of games like Final Fantasy VII-X, Chrono Cross, Castlevania, Xenogears/saga, and some well known anime like CLAMP's work. All categories were by artist, not game or anime (ex. Tetsuya Nomura, CLAMP, Nobuteru Yuuki)

The site wasn't in english, and it was down the last time I saw it, but with promises that it would be back up soon. Unfortunately, I've forgotten both the name and address of the site. If anyone knows which place I'm talking about, please link it to me, even if it's still down.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 07:10 PM #2 of 6
you're talking about the french site naimoka.com, unfortunately the site is still down after 1 year... they still show a coming soon pic on the site, but we rerally don't when it will coma back. the peoiple working on it are pretty busy and they don't want to re-open the site till the new version is almost complete...

but you can sometime find some artworks on the forum ^^

Most amazing jew boots
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 07:32 PM #3 of 6
Yes, that's the one, thanks.

Too bad it's still down though. I don't suppose you know similar sites with artwork like that? The only other one I know is creativeuncut.com.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Clon
Rousteinireā„¢

Member 2435

Level 5.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 04:19 PM Local time: Sep 3, 2006, 01:19 PM #4 of 6
Try http://www.animepaper.net/ they have some nice scans.

How ya doing, buddy?
Come visit my DA page
Soldier
Hero of Twilight

Member 98

Level 35.79

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 05:24 PM #5 of 6
That site does have some good looking scans, including material I've never seen before (such as the rest of the FFVII manga scans, drawn by famous manga artists).

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/sc...VII/item57813/

However, the paper system is bullshit. It's far too much of a hassle to earn points, and then spend those points just to download an image (or to even view it in fullscreen).

I was speaking idiomatically.
Scarletdeath
♪♫ SCARLET●D ♫♪

Member 87

Level 26.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 08:09 PM Local time: Sep 4, 2006, 09:09 AM #6 of 6
Originally Posted by SOLDIER
However, the paper system is bullshit. It's far too much of a hassle to earn points, and then spend those points just to download an image (or to even view it in fullscreen).
If you don't mind that system, minitokyo.net is another good site.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Looking for an Artwork site