Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Le Tour de France 2006

RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 05:05 AM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 06:05 PM #1 of 5
Le Tour de France 2006

ALLRIGHT WHAT THE FUCK?

Basso out, Ulric out, another twenty riders out!

It's crazy!

The race has just been thrown wide open due to this doping scandal. It's crazy. I had been hoping that with Armstrong retired, Ulric could win because damn he deserves it and now his team has withdrawn!

Still, without these big names, who's going to win now?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 05:15 AM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 11:15 AM #2 of 5
Yeah well I thought about creating a thread about the Tour the other day, but since so many (all?) top names are out now, I don't even know whether I'm going to watch it this year or not. Rather not.

It is positive that most people care about the world cup right at the moment so that at least not too many people realize that this is the biggest scandal in TdF there's ever been =/ What a bunch of assholes.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 07:18 AM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 02:18 PM #3 of 5
This is fucking scandalous. There really are people out there that want the Tour's death... ;_;

Most amazing jew boots
Cal
_

Member 76

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2006, 11:51 AM Local time: Jul 7, 2006, 02:51 AM #4 of 5
Hmm. The Tour's surprisingly watchable, and I realise there's a grand strategy to it, but I just think it needs an obstacle course or something. Or maybe a short stretch (say, a K or two?) where the supporter barriers undulate, with the bottleneck being about 1.5 metres and the belly being about 6-7.

The birds-eye footage makes France seem so orderly. It's as though every tree is meticulously planned by a council or something.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
LlooooydGEEEOOORGE
RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 10:50 AM Local time: Jul 8, 2006, 11:50 PM #5 of 5
Yeah the birds eye footage is always great. I love it hwo they seem to go through some tiny self contained village and then hit another that looks jsut like it another mere 4 ks down the road.

I actually haven't been watching as much of the tour this year. Could be the lack of stars or could be my early to bed nights since I started work.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Le Tour de France 2006