Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Why are presidents elected?

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 26, 2009, 09:10 PM #1 of 39
So long as he's Christian and doesn't support gay marriage.
Also: Must be of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant descent, must have attended Yale, Princeton or Harvard University, and absolutely, under any circumstances, cannot have a vagina.

You may point to Obama as an exception to many of these rules, but history will ultimately show that he was a burp in the universe.

Also, it has never been explicitly proven that he doesn't have a vagina, so we don't know how many of these rules Obama has accidentally broken.

But no worries, the universe always seeks equilibrium, so it's a basic inevitability that the next president of the United States will be Jerry Falwell, by means of overcompensation.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 26, 2009, 09:25 PM #2 of 39
If Hollywood is any indication, the zombie revolution is due nigh anyhow, so once they are a populous majority, Falwell is a shoe-in.

The universe seeks equilibrium always; the end justifies the means.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 26, 2009, 09:31 PM #3 of 39
Untrue. The limitation for any man (dead or living is not specifically stated) is two terms. Reagan has already served his maximum and is now ineligible for the Presidency.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 26, 2009, 09:50 PM 5 #4 of 39
Way to ruin a perfectly serviceable discussion about zombie leadership.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 26, 2009, 10:03 PM #5 of 39
It's unclear as to whether the DNA of a zombie has been altered from its original, living incarnation, so we cannot precisely state whether it is the same man in scientific terms.

However, dead or alive, it still has the same Social Security Number, so I do think that's enough of a barrier to attaining a third presidency. By bureaucratic standards - scientific standards don't typically apply in government law - it's still the same person, regardless of its live or dead status.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 26, 2009, 10:07 PM #6 of 39
No, he entered the Senate as a living being, then was merely grandfathered in as a zombie.

Because again, there are no laws specifically prohibiting a zombie from seeking re-election.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 26, 2009, 10:13 PM #7 of 39
Though that is a valid concern, I do believe it will be succinctly rendered moot as all undead beings will be considered equal under the Shambling Hordes Act of 2018.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Why are presidents elected?