Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Piano Waltzes

Sesfredo
Wark!

Member 4448

Level 1.02

Apr 2006

Old May 2, 2022, 06:39 PM Local time: May 2, 2022, 09:39 PM #1 of 1
Post Piano Waltzes

Hi,

I would like to show you these compositions that I've published yesterday.
They are Waltzes for piano.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...kC6txauATVh-wL

As you might have noted, I'm more of the shy kind of member of this forum, since it's my second post in 16 years.

However, I do have a lot of good memories from here - 16 years ago I used to come here and get to know a lot of great music. Specially Chopin and Final Fantasy. I didn't know classical piano music at all before this time.
I remember to have a playlist - maybe I still find it someday in an old computer - with lots of recordings of Chopin, Debussy, Rachmaninoff, Final Fantasy pieces and some of them were recordings from forum members.

At that time I learned how to play Chopin's Waltz in B Minor, Op 69 no 2. In fact, I remember that when I finished to learn the first half, I passed to the second half, and when I could play perfectly the second half, I was already mistaking the first half. So I never could play it entirely perfectly, but once at different moments I learned it, I considered it so. It took me a lot of effort, and the motivation came I believe basically from what I used to read here!

I remember to find myself a bit like a sinner, however, because I never played Final Fantasy, and I knew almost nothing about it, except that I really enjoyed some piano pieces which my favorites I could never find again.

I was a teenager and the other members also seemed to be more and less teenagers as far as I could guess, so it was an environment of people more and less of my age where I could discover great things.

I noticed that I have lived more time after the time I frequented this forum than all the time I had lived before it - and that was quite interesting, sort of a mystery.

There was also a Polish video of a pianist playing Chopin's Scherzo in B-flat minor Op 31, and a family in a very cold winter in Poland seeing it on TV and getting marvelled. I could never find this video again.

Yesterday I published these piano recordings and I remembered here, where I was introduced to this kind of music.

Thank you.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Tags
piano waltz

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Piano Waltzes