Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PSP] Ikuze Gensan.. no! HAMMERIN' HARRY

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 09:06 PM Local time: Feb 16, 2008, 12:06 PM #1 of 3
Ikuze Gensan.. no! HAMMERIN' HARRY

Yes, yeeesss! ELLLIIIIOOOOOOON.

The wising fwom gwaves continues, Irem's dangling around something, there were NES, SNES and.. Game Boy.. I think Hammerin' Harry games ten thousand years ago. Sorta platformer/beat 'em up/mindless awesome. The new PSP one thankfully seems to be staying the same, except with fancy polygons instead of famous brand name lemonade now. Weird resolution screenshots go, "LET'S GET BUSY!"

Looks like there'll be a bunch of different outfits.. THROW RECORDS AT ENEMIES. There's also a girl with a giant fan floating about, maybe she's a selectable character or something, a mystery!

Official site

It'll probably be down to Atlus, Agetec or Majesco if it does get picked up for an American release, since they're the only ones that seem to touch Irem games. Hopefully it's Majesco, seen what they've done to Steambot Chronicles' characters?

Hilarity, that's what!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2008, 11:56 AM #2 of 3
Quote:
There's also a girl with a giant fan floating about, maybe she's a selectable character or something, a mystery!
Are there PICTURES?

Also I remember playing the NES version on virtualNes. It's pretty tough, actually, with the platforming and obnoxious enemy placement but I had fun.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Feb 16, 2008, 10:48 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2008, 01:48 PM #3 of 3
Only one PICTUUUUURE!

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PSP] Ikuze Gensan.. no! HAMMERIN' HARRY