Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Israel, war, Moldova, etc. Israeli member feels sexually violated. (In the butt)
Closed Thread

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 11:05 AM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 11:05 AM #26 of 53
When South Africa did it, it's Apartheid. When Israel does it, it's National Defense.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 11:09 AM 3 #27 of 53
Your hamfisted propaganda is winning hearts and minds, Brady.

Not like that other guy's hamfisted propaganda.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 11:13 AM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 11:13 AM #28 of 53
Maybe Voice of Reason could feel pride in his presence amongst us Gentiles if we changed his name to Voice of Hasbara.

Most amazing jew boots
Voice of Reason
Wark!

Member 36049

Level 1.73

Jul 2010

Old Jul 16, 2010, 11:28 AM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 06:28 PM #29 of 53
When South Africa did it, it's Apartheid. When Israel does it, it's National Defense.
Did what?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 11:39 AM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 11:39 AM #30 of 53
Segregate an entire ethnic group from the minority settler population, disenfranchise them, use them as cheap labor, treat them as sub-human, etc.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Voice of Reason
Wark!

Member 36049

Level 1.73

Jul 2010

Old Jul 16, 2010, 12:47 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 07:47 PM #31 of 53
Segregate an entire ethnic group from the minority settler population
UN decisions, War of Independence, etc.

disenfranchise them
This is a bit confusing. Disenfranchise whom? Are you talking about Palestinians or Israeli Arabs here? The term disenfranchise can't be applied to the first and is untrue about the latter.

use them as cheap labor
Mutual agreement benefiting both sides.

treat them as sub-human
How exactly? Elaborate.

Anyway, none of the things you've mentioned is the "it" representing national defense.

FELIPE NO
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 16, 2010, 01:15 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2010, 01:15 PM #32 of 53
What about the "security" wall with the remote-controlled machineguns? What about the active demolition of Palestinian homes for the purposes of Jewish settlement? What about Operation Cast Lead? What about the invasion of South Lebanon in 2006?

Quote:
UN decisions, War of Independence, etc.
That et cetera being the Nakba, an active policy of ethnic cleansing that created 750,000 refugees from Mandate Palestine. Decades of occupation after wars of Israeli aggression. A border wall which is only years old. Military checkpoints which stifle travel and make commerce next to impossible. Active economic policies which favor Israeli farmers over Gazans and West Bank farmers. The settlement of most of the quality land in the West Bank and the unilateral annexation of East Jerusalem, and et cetera and et cetera.

Quote:
This is a bit confusing. Disenfranchise whom? Are you talking about Palestinians or Israeli Arabs here? The term disenfranchise can't be applied to the first and is untrue about the latter.
Except for the fact that Palestinians don't have a state, and aren't granted voting rights in Israel, a country which determines every aspect of their economic conditions.

Quote:
Mutual agreement benefiting both sides.
Except you don't even use Palestinians as labor in Israel anymore. You'd rather ship in guest workers from India or Turkey, to the point that the Gaza strip has over 40% unemployment.

Quote:
How exactly? Elaborate.
Facing the constant indignities of an occupation so dystopian it would seem nightmarish. So cruel it would make the Nazis blush.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Voice of Reason
Wark!

Member 36049

Level 1.73

Jul 2010

Old Jul 17, 2010, 04:14 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 11:14 AM #33 of 53
What about the "security" wall with the remote-controlled machineguns? What about Operation Cast Lead? What about the invasion of South Lebanon in 2006?
Now, this is national defense.

What about the active demolition of Palestinian homes for the purposes of Jewish settlement?
What about putting some effort in your lies by making them more believable? You know, demolition of Palestinian homes "for the purposes of Jewish settlement" doesn't really make much sense. I mean, in theory, why demolish the homes if the purpose is Jewish settlement? Wouldn't Jewish settlement without the "demolition of Palestinian homes" part be much more plausible, economically?

That et cetera being the Nakba, an active policy of ethnic cleansing that created 750,000 refugees from Mandate Palestine.
Well, given the fact that currently 20% of Israel's population are Arabs, that "policy of ethnic cleansing" doesn't sound quite active. As a matter of a fact the Palestinians left their homes out of fear that such "ethnic cleansing" might take place. Fortunately (unfortunately?), it didn't.

Decades of occupation after wars of Israeli aggression.
Sure, you may call all neighboring Arab states attacking Israel simultaneously with the purpose of completely wiping it out "wars of Israeli aggression". That has zero effect on reality.

A border wall which is only years old. Military checkpoints which stifle travel and make commerce next to impossible. Active economic policies which favor Israeli farmers over Gazans and West Bank farmers. The settlement of most of the quality land in the West Bank and the unilateral annexation of East Jerusalem, and et cetera and et cetera.
You start a war. You lose it. What do you expect?

Except for the fact that Palestinians don't have a state
Except for the fact this "fact" of yours isn't really a fact, since Palestinians do have a state. Just not an independent one (yet).

and aren't granted voting rights in Israel
There are plenty of obvious reasons for that. You know, like Palestinians not officially recognizing the state of Israel, wishing for complete destruction of state of Israel, not really being a part of Israel, etc. Believe it or not, racism isn't one of those reasons. Besides, they are granted voting rights in Palestine.

Except you don't even use Palestinians as labor in Israel anymore.
Is this for the better or the worse? Besides, we still do. Just in a much more limited quantity. For safety reasons.

You'd rather ship in guest workers from India or Turkey
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! Turkey? TURKEY?! Really? We'd rather not. Now, Thailand or Philippines, that's another story. They're disciplined, cheap and don't blow themselves up in heavily crowded places. Almost perfect.

Facing the constant indignities of an occupation so dystopian it would seem nightmarish.
Elaborate.

So cruel it would make the Nazis blush.
Nah, it wouldn't. To say such things you must know very little about very little, be a Jew hater, or, most likely, both.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 04:20 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 03:20 AM 4 #34 of 53
An extremist arguing with a jingoist. My brain hurts trying to imagine a more boring political discussion or one that would somehow accomplish less. Every time I read Brady's posts, I want to punch a palestinian, and every time I read VoR's posts, I want to kick someone with stupid braids in the scrotum.

One day you'll both wake up, look in a mirror, and realise the idiot you were arguing with was yourself using different nouns. I mean, you both get that no one believes either of your ridiculous propaganda, right?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 04:27 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 03:27 AM 5 #35 of 53
YouTube Video

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 11:24 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 11:24 AM #36 of 53
An extremist arguing with a jingoist. My brain hurts trying to imagine a more boring political discussion or one that would somehow accomplish less. Every time I read Brady's posts, I want to punch a palestinian, and every time I read VoR's posts, I want to kick someone with stupid braids in the scrotum.

One day you'll both wake up, look in a mirror, and realise the idiot you were arguing with was yourself using different nouns. I mean, you both get that no one believes either of your ridiculous propaganda, right?
This Pox on Both Houses bullshit is even more infuriating than Voice of Reason's brainwashed fever dreams.

You'd punch a Palestinian over my posts? Fuck you. Fuck you forever. While you sit in a Canadian dorm somewhere sipping on Mountain Dew and trimming your neckbeard there are people in East Jerusalem who are having their homes demolished because Bibi wants to make the point that Israel can do whatever it wants in the occupied territories.

Why don't you read a fucking book before you say you're going to punch a person in the face who lives in some of the worst conditions in the developed world due to conditions dictated by one of the largest military juggernauts ever.

Additional Spam:
But uh, don't read Dershowitz, he's a hack and a plagiarist.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Bradylama; Jul 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
datschge
Sakuraba Fan

Member 9353

Level 11.78

Jul 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 11:41 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 05:41 PM #37 of 53
Regarding beating one up: Fibi Netanyahu - by Liel Leibovitz > Tablet Magazine - A New Read on Jewish Life

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 11:55 AM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 11:55 AM #38 of 53
Quote:
A newly revealed tape of Netanyahu in 2001, being interviewed while he thinks the cameras are off, shows him in a radically different light. In it, Netanyahu dismisses American foreign policy as easy to maneuver, boasts of having derailed the Oslo accords with political trickery, and suggests that the only way to deal with the Palestinians is to “beat them up, not once but repeatedly, beat them up so it hurts so badly, until it’s unbearable” (all translations are mine).
The current Prime Minister of Israel, ladies and gentlemen.

Quote:
Israel set to force all citizens to swear oath to Jewish state - Middle East, World - The Independent

New Israeli citizens may soon be required to swear an oath of loyalty to a "Jewish and democratic" state, a step that has drawn harsh criticism from human rights groups.

Israel's Cabinet, which meets tomorrow, is expected to approve this and extend a raft of existing measures that make it harder for Palestinians to achieve citizenship.

The wording of the oath, which would apply to new applicants for citizenship, was slammed by Arab advocacy groups, who accused Israel of "racist" policies that attempt to link citizenship to ideology.

"It's another step in the direction of getting the Arabs out of Israel," said Uri Avnery, a former MP and founder of the Israeli Gush Shalom peace movement. "Parliament has become a lynching mob."
Imagine if we had to swear allegiance to a Protestant Democracy.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 11:56 AM #39 of 53
be a Jew hater, or, most likely, both.
Guy. Really. Are you going there. Really. Guy. Come on.

Don't do that.

FELIPE NO
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 12:00 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 12:00 PM #40 of 53
Once you're accused of antisemitism for criticizing the policies of Israel you've already won.

Although I was being unfair. The Nazis would be proud that they gave birth to a nation which understands the concept of Lebensraum.

Quote:
Israel dumps waste on Palestinians - middleeast - Al Jazeera English
video in the link
sraeli settlements have been dumping untreated waste directly into a sewage canal that runs through the occupied West Bank, affecting Palestinian villages along its banks.

The hazard posed is compounded by the dumping of toxic chemical waste on agricultural land, with villagers reporting a rash of skin diseases and respiratory problems.

The Israeli government has banned plans by the Palestinian Authority to build pipes and pumps to treat and divert wastewater away from the affected villages.

Al Jazeera's Nisreen El-Shamayleh reports.
Wanna punch those sewage-covered refugees IN THE FACE RAR

Last edited by Bradylama; Jul 17, 2010 at 12:04 PM.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 02:51 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 01:51 PM #41 of 53
O, Brady. Thank you for proving my point.

My issue isn't that they deserve it, my issue is that when you make your points by frothing at the mouth and throwing around propaganda you come off just as crazy and twisted in your logic as VoR, whether you have an apt point or not. But keep doing the exact same thing. This thread isn't turning you both into a laughing stock, or anything.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Voice of Reason
Wark!

Member 36049

Level 1.73

Jul 2010

Old Jul 17, 2010, 02:52 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 09:52 PM 1 #42 of 53
I mean, you both get that no one believes either of your ridiculous propaganda, right?
Wrong.

Every time I read Brady's posts, I want to punch a palestinian
You'd punch a Palestinian over my posts? Fuck you. Fuck you forever.

Why don't you read a fucking book before you say you're going to punch a person in the face who lives in some of the worst conditions in the developed world due to conditions dictated by one of the largest military juggernauts ever.
1) A Palestinian is not a person who lives in some of the worst conditions in the developed world due to conditions dictated by one of the largest military juggernauts ever.
2) Israel is too small to qualify as "one of the largest military juggernauts ever".

Once you're accused of antisemitism for criticizing the policies of Israel you've already won.
You know, this "post some bullshit about Israel and wait for someone to say that you hate Jews" game you're playing is really stupid. OK, we have a winner. Now what?

The Nazis would be proud that they gave birth to a nation which understands the concept of Lebensraum.
Wait, the Nazis gave birth to a nation? Really? Which nation is that?

Most amazing jew boots
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 02:55 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 01:55 PM #43 of 53
Well argued, stupid new guy everyone hates.

Allow me to refute your claims: True.

Spoiler:

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 03:10 PM 1 #44 of 53
I kind of like that he disputed the notion that no one believes it, but didn't dispute the notion that it was ridiculous propaganda.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 03:15 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 02:15 PM #45 of 53
I kind of like that he disputed the notion that no one believes it, but didn't dispute the notion that it was ridiculous propaganda.
Well really, how could you?

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 03:15 PM 2 #46 of 53
Well really, how could you?
Wrong.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 03:18 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 02:18 PM #47 of 53
Damn his irrefutable logic.

Wait, wait. I've got this.

U rong.

Most amazing jew boots

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 03:31 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 03:31 PM #48 of 53
Well it's correct in the sense that I actually believe it.

The basic issue you have is with my rhetoric, but independent of that I don't see how the facts couldn't possibly not indicate that Israeli leadership has done everything it can to stifle the peace process and dispossess Palestinians of their homes and land.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 03:33 PM 1 #49 of 53
Well it's correct in the sense that I actually believe it.

The basic issue you have is with my rhetoric, but independent of that I don't see how—
Wrong.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 03:33 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2010, 02:33 PM #50 of 53
I don't think anyone but VoR is saying the Israeli leadership is interested in peace.

I mean.

Wrong.

How ya doing, buddy?

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Israel, war, Moldova, etc. Israeli member feels sexually violated. (In the butt)