Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fascism in America?

Araes
Plush

Member 11574

Level 19.87

Aug 2006

Old Apr 18, 2009, 09:10 PM Local time: Apr 18, 2009, 09:10 PM 1 #26 of 29
Has anyone heard of Bilderberg and what they do? I am very interested to know if anyone has heard of them outside of this documentary.
Everyone who knows anything about conspiracy theories has heard of the Bilderberg Group.

They're one of the prime ones along with the Templars (who may or may not have fled to Nova Scotia with Inquisition gold), the Masons (who may actually be the secret hereditary guardians of the Temple of Solomon), the Illuminati (who may in fact be the steering committee of the Templar from days gone by), and the Reptiloids (who may actually have been interbreeding with humans for centuries, started the inquisition to purge the Templar who found out, and are actively hunting Masons). This stuff's all pretty incestuous.

Also, how secret can the Bilderberg Group really be? They've got a Wikipedia page.

Quote:
Anyone out there want to explain these tea parties to me
I've liked this video by MSNBC on the subject: If You're Planning Tea Bagging Across The Country, 'You're Going To Need A Dick Armey'
YouTube Video

There's nowhere I can't reach.
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2009, 09:18 PM Local time: Apr 18, 2009, 08:18 PM #27 of 29
Plus, the Bilderberg Group's only been around since the 1950's.

Everyone knows that all the conspiracies that hold any water involve one of the Roosevelts.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2009, 10:44 PM #28 of 29
Everyone who knows anything about conspiracy theories has heard of the Bilderberg Group.

They're one of the prime ones along with the Templars (who may or may not have fled to Nova Scotia with Inquisition gold), the Masons (who may actually be the secret hereditary guardians of the Temple of Solomon), the Illuminati (who may in fact be the steering committee of the Templar from days gone by), and the Reptiloids (who may actually have been interbreeding with humans for centuries, started the inquisition to purge the Templar who found out, and are actively hunting Masons). This stuff's all pretty incestuous.
You forgot the Greys, which of course are the overlords of the Reptoids. They're also the ones who've been controlling the US military/industrial complex since Roswell, New Mexico, but it would be foolish to dismiss any influence they may have had previous to that event.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2009, 06:17 AM Local time: Apr 20, 2009, 12:17 PM 1 #29 of 29
So wait, it's not just all the fault of the Jews then?

Fuck that, I'm going to stick to Jew-hating. You know where you are with a bit of good old fashioned anti-semitism.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Fascism in America?