Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Port Security

xen0phobia
Chocobo

Member 503

Level 10.31

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 12:38 AM #1 of 13
Quote:
Regarding our "security"..the ports are the new big thing and everyone is paying attention to them while the porous southern border continues pour all sorts of undesirables into this country. Where are the "concerned" Democrats on this??????
Quote for truth... Neither democrats nor republican have my vote till someone does something about that southern border. I'm all for immigration, but i want it stay legal. If i hear "we're going to increase funding for new technologies" one more time... We don't need new technologies (although it helps slightly), we just need some people to get down there and doing something. A wall would be nice too

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Port Security