Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[News] The "I too liked Xenogears' second disc" Club

THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2010, 11:25 PM #76 of 78
I liked everything about Xenogears. It opened my third eye. It made FFVII look like a pile of dog poo by comparison, even with the second disc (which I thought was still good).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
aerisangel
Carob Nut

Member 26245

Level 6.27

Nov 2007

Old Feb 17, 2010, 09:24 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2010, 07:24 PM #77 of 78
I'm probably the only person on Earth who really enjoyed Xenogears' second disc.
I love the whole Xenogears game, the music (which i love the new OCremix album), the story, everything. I honestly think that it is my all time favorite game. Yes the last disc was short and nothing but the story is what kept me playing for as long as i did. My mom was telling me to get off of the playstation so she could play and i told her straight out no, i was to captivated/immersed in the story to be bothered with anything else.

In other words,

I LOVE IT!

I was speaking idiomatically.

Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2010, 10:14 AM #78 of 78
I would have liked the second disc if there was a text speed option.
I was so thinking the same thing.

It was bad enough when you first started Xenogears and noticed how slow the text speed was compared what you are used to, but on disc 2 it just made you cry sometimes because it can drag on for so long because of it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [News] The "I too liked Xenogears' second disc" Club