Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

New 9/11 Eyewitness Conspiracy Theory Video

The Furious One
Good Chocobo

Member 8296

Level 16.17

Jun 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 03:44 PM Local time: Jan 9, 2007, 08:44 PM #1 of 5
New 9/11 Eyewitness Conspiracy Theory Video

Watch it here

Im always skeptical about the wild theories, but this one is backed up with science, so it makes it more believable. Then again it could be another way for these people to make money =/

Someone explain why it says 3 world trade centre towers fall at the end of vid???

How ya doing, buddy?

Xbox360 Desktop Wallpapers | My DeviantART | XboxLive Gamertag: Don Barracuda

Last edited by The Furious One; Jan 9, 2007 at 03:54 PM.
Fleshy Fun-Bridge
Hi there!

Member 907

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 05:16 PM #2 of 5
Originally Posted by The Furious One
Someone explain why it says 3 world trade centre towers fall at the end of vid???
Because 7 World Trade Center collapsed along with the two main towers, 1 World Trade Center and 2 World Trade Center.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
---
Ceres
Now promoted to 'Dwarf Planet' status

Member 3240

Level 19.81

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 06:20 PM #3 of 5
My dad and his best friend are all into the 9/11 conspiracy theories and what not. Some where online there is a cool video about the properties of Thurmite and how it was likely to have been used in the "demolition" of the WTC buildings.

Most amazing jew boots
JackyBoy
A Cinnamon Role?

Member 2219

Level 13.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:06 PM #4 of 5
"The pancake collapse theory is so unreasonable it should be immediately rejected out of common sense".

Common sense

COMMON SENSE

Now to use a very appropriate Sin City quote:

Once you've got people believing what they know in their hearts ain't true you got 'em by the balls.

Sup' George Bush.

Hasn't this can of worms already been opened?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Cyrus XIII
Good Chocobo

Member 554

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2007, 06:14 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 12:14 AM #5 of 5
Who knows, maybe in 10-20 years we'll get our JFK-type 9/11 movie, one that does not presume to reveal the shocking truth but merely, yet quite competently points out that the official version smells somewhat fishy.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > New 9/11 Eyewitness Conspiracy Theory Video