Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition
Closed Thread

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Jan 20, 2017, 02:15 PM Local time: Jan 20, 2017, 01:15 PM 1 #1 of 20
40 Points - Stardew Valley

Absolutely the best game by a mile I played all year. Brilliant HM-like that's better than most HMs since...well. FoMT probably. Constant updates, great playability, and I haven't even tried the 1.1 content yet. MP hopefully soon yes?

20 Points - Overwatch

I haven't played in a bit because reasons, but this game is super satisfying and I love the diversity in both gameplay and character design. Props for Blizz using it as a social commentary tool as well, and I appreciate the inclusiveness of a bunch of it. Super sharp in pretty much every capacity.

10 Points - Trackmania Turbo

Really, really solid and a great TM addition, and it comes with four car types out of the box. Difficulty progression is really well tuned, and despite a few Ubisoft weirdness issues, the rest of it is clever Nadeo all the way through. Wish it wasn't so maligned by the TM community at large, but I can understand some of their logistical concerns.

10 Points - Pokemon: Go

Ok so it was oddly implemented and never seemed to get the right things going for it, but it was a fun and cute experience and it was a good reason to get out of the house and go for a walk when it was nice out. (Now, not so much). Some QoL improvements lately have improved it (like the radar telling you where to go, finally), but walking and catching is so much better than battling. A fun and different experience.

I have so many things I haven't properly looked at this year, yowza.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor; Jan 20, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition