Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Cheezeman3000
Master of Music

Member 1037

Level 13.58

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 02:13 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2008, 12:13 PM #2401 of 2408
Ah! Everything's back! Except now we're missing a few years of posts in internet time.
On a related note, Luigi never fails to make me think WTF... I think he's securing his spot as the official comic relief for Nintendo. His final smash is COMPLETELY out there.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 03:18 PM #2402 of 2408
I like how half of his poses are mixed in with the pictures today.

Also American trailer.
Stage6 · Super Smash Bros Brawl Video Premier Trailer.-.Video and Download.·.bdcool187.

Duke Nukem Forever this game is not.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 03:39 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2008, 02:39 PM #2403 of 2408
Hey guys, proposal on an idea I had and all. SInce you are the guys using the thread, I figure I'll get your thoughts on the thing first.

This thread is pretty monstrous. If SB is any indication, I won't be able to apply quality control to the whole damn thing, since everyone ignores my deletions and threats anyway.

So, thoughts on splitting the damn thing. One thread for discussion of spoilers, dojo updates, game information, etc. Another for game mechanics, the ever so entertaining talk about tourneyfags, and whatever else you guys can dream up.

Y/N?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 05:21 PM #2404 of 2408
Could we just dump all the pre-japan launch stuff?...which is pretty much all we have so far hmmm

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Old Feb 15, 2008, 05:33 PM #2405 of 2408
Skills, I've never been afraid of killing a Smash Bros thread in the past. While people enjoy them they are for the most part awful and not noteworthy. We had some great times on the spoiler road over at SB but that's over for the most part and I'm okay with that. Right, back to the advice on killing Smash Bros threads. Don't be afraid to do it. Just leave a link or something in the closing post to the new threads and possibly a tiny link in the new threads' opening posts to the terrible biohazard that is this thread. You have my blessing.

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Kagosin
Why don't you look at it.

Member 4108

Level 17.96

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 06:30 PM #2406 of 2408
Hey guys, proposal on an idea I had and all. SInce you are the guys using the thread, I figure I'll get your thoughts on the thing first.

This thread is pretty monstrous. If SB is any indication, I won't be able to apply quality control to the whole damn thing, since everyone ignores my deletions and threats anyway.

So, thoughts on splitting the damn thing. One thread for discussion of spoilers, dojo updates, game information, etc. Another for game mechanics, the ever so entertaining talk about tourneyfags, and whatever else you guys can dream up.

Y/N?
I thought this was already happening, since there was the spoiler one a while back while the main part was down.
But if not, just have one for the game info and spoilers, and another for people wanted to meet up, how they want to deal with the games, etc and so on.

But when it comes to deletions and threats, give the ones that abide by it cookies.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 08:53 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2008, 07:53 PM #2407 of 2408
Fair enough Acer.

YEEHAW, DISASTER LAND CLOSED.

FELIPE NO
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl