Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 12, 2007, 02:07 AM Local time: Sep 12, 2007, 05:07 PM 4 #3576 of 3592
Originally Posted by 2401 Penitent Tangent
*Post of the year*

Aside from that, this thread is terrible! Like chilli tuna that's been in the cupboard for three years. And massive! I don't think the Guilty Gear threads even got this big. Seriously guys, I don't know if you've noticed, but the gaming section is all together now! Please don't be afraid to make some threads about PS3 games instead of lumping EVERYTHING in this single bloody thread. ;_; Three and a half thousand posts? Holy shit. We have like what, two and a half PS3 threads in total. This has basically mutated into a mini-Sony Scape wank-a-thon.

I'll make a new PS3 thread, don't worry, it'll at least be as good as Lair. Promise (is a good song in Silent Hill 2).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread