Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My life: illustrated.

Vigilius
Perfectly marvelous

Member 1850

Level 9.25

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2010, 04:10 AM 2 #1 of 5
My life: illustrated.

I've made a couple attempts to grab people's attention here with my drawings, photos and whatnot, and this time, having finished my bachelors in a subject related to humanities I thought I'd try and make something out of the only real skill my education has provided me with: writing.

And so I'm making a blog, the kind of a project to keep me going with all those creative interests of mine, drawing, piano, photography, philosophy, collecting things so I'd have something to contribute with each day.

Now at first it's a bit more focused on personal reflections, though I'm hoping to add some new pages with reviews of record albums, movies, books, photo equipment etc.

And so here it is: "A Day in the Life"

Most amazing jew boots
Charizard
Charizard used Flamethrow!

Member 35258

Level 3.73

Jan 2010

Old Feb 28, 2010, 03:44 PM #2 of 5
I read through some of it. I'm not a big fan of blogs, though. You write well, congratulations.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2010, 05:57 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2010, 04:57 PM #3 of 5
Could you please re upload your drawings, they're all down.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

jacks2028
Wark!

Member 35893

Level 1.10

Jun 2010

Old Jun 8, 2010, 06:59 AM #4 of 5
I a very big fan of blogs. I read your given blog about your current topic Luminous Limerence. It seems quite interesting in starting and middle part. Yes there are many reasons for that. If you want to get more knowledge you just visit wikipedia for more details.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Jun 8, 2010, 07:12 AM Local time: Jun 8, 2010, 10:12 PM 1 #5 of 5
If you want to get more knowledge you just visit wikipedia for more details.
Now this is a smart man.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > My life: illustrated.