Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Whom would you vote?
Hillary Clinton 27 33.75%
Condoleezza Rice 18 22.50%
Woman stink 24 30.00%
What's a vote 11 13.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Next President, Cat Fight, Hillary Clinton vs Condoleezza Rice
Closed Thread

Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:40 AM #1 of 45
Next President, Cat Fight, Hillary Clinton vs Condoleezza Rice

Whom would you vote?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kalekkan
Chocobo

Member 697

Level 11.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 02:52 PM #2 of 45
Considering that neither Democrats or Republicans are fully satisfied with Hillary Clinton, she'd be a bad choice either way. Condi Rice is supposedly mildly pro-choice which isn't going to fly too well with conservative Republicans.

I would say that either vote is a complete waste.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 02:59 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 03:59 PM #3 of 45
Hillary Clinton is a joke.
She is the only one I have seen who panders even more than John Kerry, and that is saying a lot.
Condoleeza Rice actually seems to have a lot of potential. However, I think she might need a bit more experience first.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 04:04 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 03:04 PM #4 of 45
I will not even fucking vote in the next election if it's between those two.

Most amazing jew boots
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 04:26 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 10:26 PM #5 of 45
If Hillary and Condi Rice run for presidency, Ralph Nader might have a chance to get elected.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 04:37 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 03:37 PM #6 of 45
i hate all the dumb girls who would vote for a woman for pres simply because they're women. y'know they hold some deep core values.

one thing that will be interesting to see if we ever do have a women president will be the dynamic created by an entirely new axis. by that i mean... currently we have a pretty much 2 sides to each issue as far as ideology goes, dealing with stuff like attitudes towards the role of government with respect to economics and foreign policy. it will be cool to see how the differences between males and females in terms of governing as the chief executive plays a role as well.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 04:42 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 02:42 PM #7 of 45
Quote:
i hate all the dumb girls who would vote for a woman for pres simply because they're women. y'know they hold some deep core values.
Kinda like the people that wouldn't vote for a woman just because she's a woman?

FELIPE NO
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 04:53 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 03:53 PM #8 of 45
To quote Henry Rollins,
"I would absolutely love to see a black lesbian President, but for God's sake not Condaleezza Rice."

Condi will never be President as a Republican because the Republican party would never support a black woman as a candidate. It just won't happen.

Most amazing jew boots
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 05:02 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 04:02 PM #9 of 45
Originally Posted by RacinReaver
Kinda like the people that wouldn't vote for a woman just because she's a woman?
exactly. it's totally ridiculous to make gender the only basis for decision for a position of such importance.

If Condi became the GOP nod, then I'd vote for her. However, I don't think it's her goal to become pres.

VermillionFF7
Syklis Green

Member 58

Level 7.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 05:22 PM #10 of 45
David Palmer and Christopher Walken need to run.

THAT is what people want.

Dishonorably discharged from the Belkan Air Force.
Snowknight
may carry parasites

Member 165

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 05:34 PM #11 of 45
It's not that I have something inherently against women, but...
Hillary seems bitchy, and Condoleezza seems too much like a "yes-woman."

Despite having incomplete factual information on the two, I probably wouldn't vote for either of them.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
eks
Carob Slut

Member 545

Level 9.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 06:51 PM #12 of 45
Originally Posted by Snowknight
Hillary seems bitchy, and Condoleezza seems too much like a "yes-woman."
Soooo... the only difference between her and Duhbya is a dick and skin color?

I thought Hillary already had her 2 terms, too?

This thread is Hillarious... >_<

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
xiaowei
Bear Leisure

Member 792

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 09:59 PM #13 of 45
Warner '08.

I'm unsure I could vote for either with any source of conviction at all.

BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 10:39 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 08:39 PM #14 of 45
About the only woman qualified about now is Janet Napalitano, the governor of Arizona. Hillary is just nuts. Hell, I lean Democrat and she's way too liberal for me. Rice seems to be more talk than action, though, it's not like she gets the opportunity to do much in this administration. Still, I'd question her ability to be an executive at this point.

Besides, if it is Napalitano vs. McCain, then all of Arizona wins.

Adamgian
Political Palace Denizen

Member 1443

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:06 PM #15 of 45
I strongly believe that Hillary Clinton is just too invasive and way too protectionist. If I had to, I'd vote for her, but frankly, there are a lot of people I would rather see in office. Condi is just no. Way too conservative.

FELIPE NO
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:11 PM #16 of 45
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
Yea, and I hate all the dumb...uh....democrats for voting for Kerry because he's a Democrat. Jeez. What were they thinking.

I know I will not be voting for either. Because they both suck.

Quote:
one thing that will be interesting to see if we ever do have a women president will be the dynamic created by an entirely new axis. by that i mean... currently we have a pretty much 2 sides to each issue as far as ideology goes, dealing with stuff like attitudes towards the role of government with respect to economics and foreign policy. it will be cool to see how the differences between males and females in terms of governing as the chief executive plays a role as well.
How come you stopped using caps.

I personally don't think this nation is ready for a female president. Not that I am a feminist or anything, but if we can't even get paid as much as men do in the same positions and we still have these stigmas that men are the politicians, I really doubt anyone with faith in the system would vote a woman in.

There are still a lot (and I mean a lot) of people out there who think that the women of this nation still belong in positions more "tailored" for their "needs."

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:19 PM #17 of 45
If those two run, I would strongly recommend the voting-in of a third-party candidate. Any vote for either one of them is a waste.

Watts
"Thieves, Robbers, Politicians!"

Member 639

Level 21.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 12:59 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 10:59 PM #18 of 45
My money is on Clinton. Not because I'd vote for a democrat, but because Karl Rove said it was likely she'd be nominated. And when is that guy ever wrong?!

Oh and it's a 50/50 chance if she's nominated. Maybe more because, like we have free elections anymore. I can't name a election in recent memory where there wasn't something a little fishy going on. Whether it was Nixon's goons breaking into democrat headquarters, or that eccentric yet love-able nut Ross Perot.

Hachifusa
Pre-defined Avatar~

Member 121

Level 17.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 01:54 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2006, 11:54 PM #19 of 45
For the record, Rice has stated that she doesn't want to run for president.

I would vote for the losers, i.e. Libertarians, like I did last time, when the next election comes up. Certainly I wouldn't vote Clinton because she is pretty much nuts. Rice is, in reality, a "compassionate conservative", which would make her a better choice than, say, Bush, but... well, y'know. She is still a conservative.

Most amazing jew boots
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 01:48 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 12:48 PM #20 of 45
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Yea, and I hate all the dumb...uh....democrats for voting for Kerry because he's a Democrat. Jeez. What were they thinking.
obviously people are going to vote along party lines because they share ideology and values, but voting for somebody strictly based on their gender is just silly.

Originally Posted by Sassafrass
How come you stopped using caps.
i don't know.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
CampaignManager
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2279

Level 1.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:59 PM #21 of 45
Condi isn't going to run which therefore makes that point moot, and I think that Hillary is nowhere near as qualified as Joe Biden or Evan Bayh. To clarify this, I do not feel this way because she is a woman, but becase Bayh and Biden have more experience in the senate.

Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 07:07 AM #22 of 45
Most of America is not going to vote for either of these.

A good portion of people hate Hillary Clinton, and a good portion of America just doesn't want a female president.

We'll see black president before a woman is what I've always heard.

Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:22 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 07:22 AM #23 of 45
Originally Posted by BlueMikey
QFT.

It seems to me that Condolezza is a bit... lacking in control and decisive decision making, but I guess as others have said, she's had little opportunity to showcase her talents.

Hiliary I haven't been following much, but since people apparently percieve her as 'too' liberal, I'll have to invesitage what her stance is on things and then form an opinion on her.

FELIPE NO
Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:51 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 08:51 AM #24 of 45
Quote:
Posted by BlueMikey
I'd vote for McCain in a heartbeat, but unfortunately Hell will freeze over before the Republicans will ever nominate him. They'd never dream of running someone who isn't 100% unquestioningly loyal to the party.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:54 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 07:54 AM #25 of 45
Originally Posted by Monkey King
I'd vote for McCain in a heartbeat, but unfortunately Hell will freeze over before the Republicans will ever nominate him. They'd never dream of running someone who isn't 100% unquestioningly loyal to the party.
He's intelligent and actually gets things done, a total opposite to the GOP's stance on things. Zing!.

What about the 2000 Nomination though? Was hell getting chilly then? :doggy:

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Next President, Cat Fight, Hillary Clinton vs Condoleezza Rice